PDA

View Full Version : Are the american servers getting left out?

Shadydemented1
Aug 2, 2008, 06:43 AM
how come the japanese servers are getting things we in the american servers arent like the light sonichi and even i believe the dangeki cup (unless this will arrive soon) ive also heard of a new item with the psu portable will any of these things be coming to the other servers or are they just catering to themselves if we arent then why its kinda crappy...

RedMussel
Aug 2, 2008, 06:54 AM
Japan = Better

The Japaneses servers launched before the NA/EU servers so they get more content. Things in NA are getting pretty bad with lots of issues and problems so content is pushed back even more. Dont like it go to the JP servers for more content.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 2, 2008, 07:03 AM
For one

It's a JAPANESE GAME

so therefor it's priority

Second

I don't think SOJ likes SOA very much :)

Shadydemented1
Aug 2, 2008, 07:14 AM
I understand that we may not be priority but why lag behind so badly on like updates its kinda annoying and the like free weapon with the aoti why couldnt we get it its just kinda like umm no ur not cool enough

RedMussel
Aug 2, 2008, 07:16 AM
For one
I don't think SOJ likes SOA very much :)BINGO!

Kairi_Li
Aug 2, 2008, 07:37 AM
Sega Japan is xenophobic, just like many Japanese game companies. *coughsquareenixcough*

It's just the way it is.

chaoskila
Aug 2, 2008, 07:40 AM
well its not like we cant get it.
we just chose to play the amarican servers well... cuz we are amarican.
if i knew this sooner i would have chosen to play the JP servers at first.

Shadydemented1
Aug 2, 2008, 08:23 AM
ya is there a way to switch wont it be laggy as hell for us and is there a way to translate japanese lol

MarineCorps14
Aug 2, 2008, 08:37 AM
I have said this plenty of times SEGA of Japan HATES america thats why we are left out of the loop for 2 months then all of the sudden put back in.

Kylie
Aug 2, 2008, 09:53 AM
I have said this plenty of times SEGA of Japan HATES america thats why we are left out of the loop for 2 months then all of the sudden put back in.
I'd liked to say you're wrong, but I can't. If they really gave a damn at all about us, they would have connected us with the JP players. They saw that it was unsuccessful when they separated us in PSO:BB, so they would have went back to what they had in PSO if they were thinking about the game being successful over here. However, they just don't want us playing with their players. :-( Or they're just dumb...

And I'm not an expert on this (PSU is my first PS), so I'm just going off what I was told.

MarineCorps14
Aug 2, 2008, 11:52 AM
thank you Kylie for agreeing with me. And to answer your post you are pretty much dead on with the original pso.

Para
Aug 2, 2008, 12:03 PM
I think the JP players disliked playing with us back in pre PSO BB games. Not to mention, americans have a bad rep overseas. When I was on PSO:BB JP, I had to say I was Canadian without being seen as a bad person.

Also connecting to an overseas server will create more lag than connecting to one that's on the same continent.

(EU get the short end of the stick =X )

McLaughlin
Aug 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
I'd liked to say you're wrong, but I can't. If they really gave a damn at all about us, they would have connected us with the JP players. They saw that it was unsuccessful when they separated us in PSO:BB, so they would have went back to what they had in PSO if they were thinking about the game being successful over here. However, they just don't want us playing with their players. :-( Or they're just dumb...

And I'm not an expert on this (PSU is my first PS), so I'm just going off what I was told.

SEGA as a company seems to dislike the West. They weren't going to release Armored Core: For Answer over here because it didn't sell as well as it did in Japan. No marketing tends to do that to a game. Just like PSU.

Thank God Ubisoft swept in to release AC:FA over here.