PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Portable Accessories Set

AnamanaAU
Aug 3, 2008, 11:47 PM
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bh-77-1-49-en-15-phantasy+star+portable-70-2qyd.html

Does anyone have actual photographs of these? All I can seem to find are the pictures shown on this page. Is it an actual case and so on?

Mike
Aug 4, 2008, 01:02 AM
Yup, I own one. The clear case is on my PSP now. However, I'm at work now so I can't take any pictures at the moment.

SabZero
Aug 4, 2008, 08:32 AM
I ordered from yesasia.com, it shipped on the 31st of July...

Neoptolemus
Aug 4, 2008, 11:27 AM
The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't fit the PSPs with the larger battery pack. I keep meaning to hunt down my old battery... but playing this game is filling my spare time.

Nathan-TW
Aug 5, 2008, 07:34 AM
Will this acessory set fit my PSP?
It is an older model PSP-100x
Thank you

DarK-SuN
Aug 5, 2008, 07:58 AM
Nathan, it won't fit your PSP-100X, it's designed for the new slim PSP (2000) only, unfortunately.

SabZero
Aug 5, 2008, 11:30 AM
Yea, it's for SLim&Light model. You can use the headphones and game cases tho ;)

kirby2096
Aug 5, 2008, 12:41 PM
So it's like an early edition of what the new Logitech PlayGear Pocket for Slim PSP would be, right?

cbearfei
Aug 5, 2008, 04:21 PM
Here are a few pictures of the kit. I only have the case and headpones with me right now. Also this was taken off my camera phone. The headpones are decent though the way they clip on threw me off initially. The case is nice though as the drive door does open still with this on. Though I wish you could remove the battery cover part so you can use the larger extended life one.

kirby2096
Aug 5, 2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks for showing us the case and earphones.

Am I right in thinking the case covers the psp's lcd screen? If so, I'd be worried if I ever got scratches on the case and bare playing through them >.<;

I'm not to fond of the "street-style" phones, had a pair of Sonys that were uncomfortable to wear for any length of time. I'm worried about the thickness of the cord on those though, doesn't look at all durable; unlike the shiny bezels which give them a touch of class.

cbearfei
Aug 5, 2008, 09:32 PM
Yes it does cover the screen. If your worried about scratching it you could always put a screen protector on it ^^;

The headphone cables are not quite as thick as I had hoped. They're no Audio-Technica headphones but they're decent.

SabZero
Aug 7, 2008, 07:12 AM
I got mine today. The case is all clear plastic, I somehow thought it wouldn't be :P. The UMD cases are neat, but the images on them are quite dark. Headphones are ftw.

Deimon-Y
Aug 7, 2008, 06:50 PM
Just bought it! Heh, I couldn't resist those headphones with the SEGA logo on them.
I will post my opinion when its here.

Chisi
Aug 8, 2008, 07:23 PM
Will be ordering mine this week, Jubei is my boyfriend so he made this thread for me as i wasn't a member lol

Blueblur
Aug 9, 2008, 05:47 PM
Dammit, now I'm tempted.

Chisi
Aug 14, 2008, 06:52 PM
OMG is sold out on Play Asia and it's in our cart as $0 ;_:

Archangel_Of_Flame
Sep 28, 2008, 05:04 PM
OMG is sold out on Play Asia and it's in our cart as $0 ;_:

good news for you then :P i actually found a site that also sells the PSP accessories, and theyre still in stock i belive ^^

on the topic of this pack is, i dont own a PSP, and am planning on buying a PSP 3000, so im really not sure if these accessories will be compatible with it. well...mostly the case, but i dont think i should pay that much for just the UMD cases, the headphones and thats it ^^; well then again PSP lite and PSP 3k are pretty much the same, no? im not sure, i might have to look it up.

p.s. heres the site i found the accessories:

http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PSP_PSP_Slim_Lite_Accessories_Phantasy_Star_Portab le_Accessories_Set_Hori.htm

oh btw, for those who bought the PSP accessory pack, how much was it? im looking at the price on this site, and im kinda iffy on it ^^;