PDA

View Full Version : Difference Between Drops For Section IDs for different versi

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 11:46 PM
how different are the drops from 1 version to another??
like for example: what would be different between oran drops in PCversion and GC version in comparison?

Cloud_01
Jan 29, 2003, 12:01 AM
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that the rare item finds for the PC version of PSO and the rare item finds for PSO ep.1&2 for GC are the same(correct me if i'm wrong).

Raist
Jan 29, 2003, 12:10 AM
Isn't the PC version a direct port of Ver. 2??
So it probably has the Ver. 2 drops which are completely different from the Ep. 1 and 2 drops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-01-28 21:15 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jan 29, 2003, 12:30 AM
pc/dc drops and gc drops are entirely different

Cloud_01
Jan 29, 2003, 12:39 AM
oops, sorry. Forget what I posted earlier then.

RX-7
Jan 29, 2003, 12:58 AM
PSO PC is a direct port of PSO V2 on DC.

Para
Jan 29, 2003, 01:00 AM
how different are they is what im asking... like what items can you get in the PC version with Oran? compared to the ones you get in the GC version...
like there is some similarities like bloody art and db saber and some other common drops...

RX-7
Jan 29, 2003, 01:22 AM
All the common 9 Star finds in V2 and E1&2 are totally different. In V2, they looked liek nomral swords, guns sabers,ect., but they jsut had a differnet photon color. E1&2 are total redesigns. And the drops have all changed, btue the IDs still fidn pretty much the same stuff. Oran will always be the Dagger ID, like Pinkal will always be a Force ID.

Para
Jan 29, 2003, 01:50 AM
err i dunt mean like how they look but i meant the variation of drops that occur like maybe the PC version gets a different rare compared to the GC one... the thing how different are they?

TeamPhalanx
Jan 29, 2003, 12:46 PM
In the GC version, only certain ids can find the (common) 9 star weapons. This wasn't true in the other versions, as all of the ids could find the (common) 9 star weapons.

Rares are also spread out more this time around, since all ids have a primary and secondary find. For examples, ORAN was a dagger magnet in the other verisions, and while that still holds true for the GC version, it can also find other various rare items of the non-dagger type.

The only thing that still holds true for all the versions is the primary finds. SKYLY still is best for sword, REDRIA for armor, VIRIDIA for shotguns, etc.