PDA

View Full Version : start menu help and triangle button attacks

SoulBreaka
Aug 4, 2008, 01:51 AM
Sup guys im new and in kinda in a little pinch.

Well im sure u guys no the start button menu is...its the one that shos 5 icons up the top and yea, uno wat im mean.

Anyways can anyone tell me wats the details of the First icon ( the one with a person in it) and wen u select it the others disappear but comes up with 4 new icons assosciated with the first one. THe one im havin problems wif is the 3rd one. ( the one with a target mark icon) CAn anyone tell me wat it is cause wen i select somfing in that icon it asks u somfing and i selected yes(top option) and it disappears. I think i discarded watever it is and i got som more and dont no wat to do wif it.

My guess its somfing to do witht he triangle button. which does som kind of special attack with certain weopons. but not sure.

So anyways can som1 tell me wat that icon does and how u make a weopon have a triangle button attack.

Also one mroe question,
The place where u buy weopons have 2 shops rite? One for the actual weopon and theres another shop that sells weopons(i think i bought som and i dont no where it flew off to ) can som1 tell me wats that shop for? THe icon for it orange with som kind of an X shape thing with another circle in it

I dont think wat i said is very detailed but if no1 understands illedit it.

Thx for ppl whoeverwill help

mvffin
Aug 4, 2008, 02:35 AM
THe one im havin problems wif is the 3rd one. ( the one with a target mark icon) CAn anyone tell me wat it is cause wen i select somfing in that icon it asks u somfing and i selected yes(top option) and it disappears. I think i discarded watever it is and i got som more and dont no wat to do wif it.

My guess its somfing to do witht he triangle button. which does som kind of special attack with certain weopons. but not sure.

So anyways can som1 tell me wat that icon does and how u make a weopon have a triangle button attack.

That menu shows you all the Photon Arts (basically your weapon skills) when you select one it asks you to convert it back to disk form, it will be near the bottom in your third item slot.

Also one mroe question,
The place where u buy weopons have 2 shops rite? One for the actual weopon and theres another shop that sells weopons(i think i bought som and i dont no where it flew off to ) can som1 tell me wats that shop for? THe icon for it orange with som kind of an X shape thing with another circle in it

One shop sells weapons the other shop sells PA disks.(see first answer.)

To use these, simply "use" the disk (in your 3rd item menu), and then select the weapon you want to attach it to, and select the second option. you will then see a list of all PA's you have learned that can be attached to that weapon.

SoulBreaka
Aug 4, 2008, 03:09 AM
oo thanks that kinda worked.

and also doe sthis also goes for staffs and wands? Cause i got a neat staff that doesnt do anything

D1ABOLIK
Aug 4, 2008, 05:03 AM
oo thanks that kinda worked.

and also doe sthis also goes for staffs and wands? Cause i got a neat staff that doesnt do anything

Yes. Go to your inventory and select the wand, than select the second option. If you have any PA's for it you will see them listed. If not you need to buy or find some. After you get one highlight it and click the first option to "'learn" it. Than repeat first process to link it with wand.