PDA

View Full Version : what drops Sange and Yasha?

eternal007
Aug 4, 2008, 10:02 AM
dont know what drops it =.=:argh:

Kizeragi
Aug 4, 2008, 10:19 AM
True Darkness S Boss Box?

eternal007
Aug 4, 2008, 11:24 AM
wheres true darkness S?

KASHIKU
Aug 4, 2008, 11:29 AM
There's a cool "english drop charts" topic there :/

number313
Aug 4, 2008, 05:04 PM
True Darkness S (Multi-mode Colony Mission 4th Mission) or Seed Awakened S (3rd Mission on Colony) you have to be a Fightmaster.

I can pretty much confirm this after 2 days of hunting there as an Acromaster and getting almost everything else in the drop list except Sange & Yasha and the Twin Handguns you get as Gunmaster then switching and getting 2 Sange & Yasha's in one day

DarkShadowX
Aug 4, 2008, 05:13 PM
You don't HAVE to be a Fighmaster, as I've done plenty of runs as both Acro and Figh, and have yet to get Sange&Yasha. But me and a friend do believe that, while being a certain class doesn't affect what boss boxes drop, they do affect how often a certain item drops.

Amherst_Wind
Aug 4, 2008, 05:20 PM
All I can confirm is that I got it a Sange and Yasha as Fighmaster

Umberger
Aug 4, 2008, 05:35 PM
You don't HAVE to be a Fighmaster, as I've done plenty of runs as both Acro and Figh, and have yet to get Sange&Yasha. But me and a friend do believe that, while being a certain class doesn't affect what boss boxes drop, they do affect how often a certain item drops.

I'm pretty sure the developers directly stated that your class determines what items drop, not how often.

DarkShadowX
Aug 4, 2008, 06:07 PM
Thats true, but that only applies to enemy drops from what I've seen. Boss Boxes and Area drops are the same on all classes.

Neoptolemus
Aug 4, 2008, 08:24 PM
I agree with the fact that the boss boxes don't change with class; I have found nearly all of the 11* Fighter class weapons as a Gunmaster. It wouldn't make sense for these to be Gunmaster specific drops (yet I still can't find a decent 11* gun...). I could see the enemy drops be based off of class, but not boss drops.

Opy
Aug 4, 2008, 11:58 PM
its confirmed that drops do get divided up by class, but some drops happen for two class groups.

Its confirmed that agito replica drops for fighter/fighmaster from the new boss.

I found a falclaw as a PT from the new boss.

zonron
Aug 5, 2008, 01:58 AM
check out the rop chart list, i seen it on there i think...

number313
Aug 5, 2008, 06:09 AM

Alright then, lets just say that Sange & Yasha will drop easier for a FM than any other class. When I was an Acromaster I kept getting the Twin Fal Claws (13*) instead of the Sange & Yasha also I got the info that I had to be a Fightmaster from the english drop charts thread.

Chimeria
Aug 8, 2008, 12:39 AM
I have a few more questions about the legendary Sange and Yasha. lol

I did a few runs with some people on Kai earlier and I was told a lot of different info. For starters, I heard that you can only get S&Y on the SEED Awakening quest. Then later someone told me that I could find it on True Darkness. Which one is the quest that I can find it on? Which has the best drop rate?

Also, After doing a couple rounds and getting A ranks, I asked one guy I was playing with if getting and S-Rank would raise the chances of it dropping. One player told me it doesn't and another player said that it ONLY drops if you get an S-Rank on the quest.

BTW I am a Fighmaster as well. I was also told that if you master all the classes it raises your rare drop rate.

number313
Aug 8, 2008, 04:03 AM
I have a few more questions about the legendary Sange and Yasha. lol

I did a few runs with some people on Kai earlier and I was told a lot of different info. For starters, I heard that you can only get S&Y on the SEED Awakening quest. Then later someone told me that I could find it on True Darkness. Which one is the quest that I can find it on? Which has the best drop rate?

Also, After doing a couple rounds and getting A ranks, I asked one guy I was playing with if getting and S-Rank would raise the chances of it dropping. One player told me it doesn't and another player said that it ONLY drops if you get an S-Rank on the quest.

BTW I am a Fighmaster as well. I was also told that if you master all the classes it raises your rare drop rate.

You can get it on both missions believe me I got one for each. You don't need to get an S rank in the mission (but the mission has to be S rank ^^;) since when I played True Darkness I only got an A rank because I played it alone but still got the S&Y. Yes mastering all classes raises your drop rate but it still all depends on luck. :-P

Chimeria
Aug 8, 2008, 07:03 PM
Damn. Ok that clears a few things up. I guess I'll keep trying then....I did a few runs last night and found nothing.

UPDATE: I may just stop searching for it...I've done True Drakness like 80 million times (Ok maybe not that much but it seems like it) And I haven't found anything. Either the box is empty or has money...or some mech gun that I don't care about...Is it supposed to be this rare?

eternal007
Aug 9, 2008, 12:02 AM
anyone know how to get sange in game?

_kenchin_
Aug 9, 2008, 12:43 AM
Damn. Ok that clears a few things up. I guess I'll keep trying then....I did a few runs last night and found nothing.

UPDATE: I may just stop searching for it...I've done True Drakness like 80 million times (Ok maybe not that much but it seems like it) And I haven't found anything. Either the box is empty or has money...or some mech gun that I don't care about...Is it supposed to be this rare?

I feel your pain I'm feeling like that as well. No matter how many times i go there
It seems to never drop, I've recived numerous 11* rifles, S-Class 12* armour, ect
but never the Sanga & Yasha....I'm not giving up though... i love all my Metal swords.

Oh btw i think back in pso there where 2 different Sanga & Yasha a rusty one and a polished one...
I could be wrong though..... Oh yea any one happen to come across a Sealed-J-Sword have you?

Chimeria
Aug 9, 2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah I officially quit. Maybe I'll trey again after a level a few classes to increase my drop rate. But until then I'm done. Yesterday, I got a massive headache after trying the mission 15 times in a row without eating...Maybe I'll just go after the agito replica instead. I'm just mad because I can't use it as an Acro. (my fave class.)

Treyseph
Aug 11, 2008, 04:57 PM
i'm a fightmaster, i just found a sange and yasha on the 5th run through true darkness s.
then another one on the 7th run.

i say you give it a few more tries, the drop rate can't be that high if i've gotten 2 of them in less than 10 runs.

Ban3
Aug 14, 2008, 02:56 PM
Sorry if i sound like a noob but whats True Darkness? i know its a misssion but which one is it?

Opy
Aug 14, 2008, 03:30 PM
Sorry if i sound like a noob but whats True Darkness? i know its a misssion but which one is it?

its the coop mission listed in orange. You can't S rank it, but its the best way to fakis hunt. at lvl 100 you should be able to get to fakis in 5 mins or so.

pikachief
Aug 14, 2008, 08:00 PM
its confirmed that drops do get divided up by class, but some drops happen for two class groups.

Its confirmed that agito replica drops for fighter/fighmaster from the new boss.

I found a falclaw as a PT from the new boss.

is this supposed to explain how bosses keep giving me guns instead of striking weapons? i find it annoying only to get guns! GUNS!! IM A FIGHMASTER >.<

no seriously this game has to stop giving me my fighmaster guns, maybe if i switch to gunmaster it'll give me some striking weapons from bosses

Treyseph
Aug 14, 2008, 08:18 PM
i feel your pain. i'm a fightmaster as well. i went through the mission with the new boss 45 times before i found my agito replica.

i ended up with like 23 s rank guns.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 14, 2008, 08:31 PM
Same here. Fighmaster, and all i find are guns, and wands. Sucks.

Chimeria
Aug 14, 2008, 08:46 PM
i'm a fightmaster, i just found a sange and yasha on the 5th run through true darkness s.
then another one on the 7th run.

i say you give it a few more tries, the drop rate can't be that high if i've gotten 2 of them in less than 10 runs.
Did you master all the other classes to get the drop rate increase? Right now my drop rate is 130%
I haven't tried since I leveled my classes. I'm at lv 95 and DF doesn't take that long to kill with a few Cross Hurricanes. So maybe I'll try again.

UPDATE: I GOT SANGE AND YASHA AFTER THE 4th TRY!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! :)