PDA

View Full Version : Hard to find enemies for the Bestiary

Amherst_Wind
Aug 4, 2008, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, so I'm trying to complete my Bestiary and I just need a few of the harder to locate enemies.

So has anyone seen these enemies and if you have, where?

Ubakadra
Sageeta
Bil De Melan
Orcdillan
Zasharogan
Orgdus
Rygutass
Mother Brain
Dark Falz

note:Im just basing this on PSU rare enemies as I cant find a fully confirmed complete Bestiary for PSP.

Keiko_Seisha
Aug 4, 2008, 05:22 PM
Giga Booma would appear on Hill of Spores, I'm guessing, they normally appear in that mission on PSU.
Bil De Melan... I have no clue. (Normally at a base mission on Moatoob in PSU, that mission isn't here in PSP, so I dunno)
Lutus Jigga appears in the Neudaiz Relics mission.
Orgdus appears in the Parum Relics mission.

This is, of course, all based only on where they are located in PSU.

Amherst_Wind
Aug 4, 2008, 06:55 PM
Ok I compared my PSP Bestiary with the ENTIRE PSU enemy list and heres what I dont have.
Anybody seen ANY of these enemies in any mission? I know some Co-op missions have unique enemies like Kog Nadds only being in Cost of Research and I havnt fully completed all co-op missions yet (behind all the 2/3/4 person warps)

Ubakadra
Sageeta
Bil De Melan
Orcdillan
Zasharogan
Orgdus
Rygutass
Mother Brain
Dark Falz

Keiko_Seisha
Aug 5, 2008, 12:15 AM
Ok I compared my PSP Bestiary with the ENTIRE PSU enemy list and heres what I dont have.
Anybody seen ANY of these enemies in any mission? I know some Co-op missions have unique enemies like Kog Nadds only being in Cost of Research and I havnt fully completed all co-op missions yet (behind all the 2/3/4 person warps)

Ubakadra
Sageeta
Bil De Melan
Orcdillan
Zasharogan
Orgdus
Rygutass
Mother Brain
Dark Falz

Ubakadra - Not in, from what I know.
Sageeta - Again, not from what I know.
Bil De Melan - If this is in, I haven't seen it, I'd expect it to be though, as it's fists weapon is.
Orcdillan - Don't think so.
Zasharogan - Again, no.
Orgdus - Parum Relics, get Rappies and the Svaltus at the end are replaced with this.
Rygutass - Haven't seen one personally, I don't think so.
Mother Brain - Not in.
Dark Falz - Not in.

IF any of these I listed as not in are, indeed, in. Then, they have to be in download missions later down the line or something.

zonron
Aug 5, 2008, 01:54 AM
quick question, do rappy anf the choa looking things drop deferent stuff than normal enemies? because i have not found anything droped from them yet....

AnamanaAU
Aug 5, 2008, 03:13 AM
Rappies drop Rappy Daggers (C ranks), Rappy Mode & Rabol Rappy (ETC)

Neoptolemus
Aug 5, 2008, 05:52 AM
The rappies also drop the Rappy Fan (slicer).

The Jaggos dropped some S Rank Extra unit for me that made me all sparkley and such. It was similar to the Rappy Mode unit, where it was only around the mid-section of the body. The rare creature from the HIVE (I can never remember its name...) dropped the Black Heart unit (same as in PSU). And the damn pink, fat rappy didn't drop anything! Jerk!

Amherst_Wind
Aug 5, 2008, 10:39 AM
So I've now found all the ones that have known locations. According to the JP wiki Zasharogan is in True Darkness, I guess behind a 3 person door as I havnt been in them. Bil De Melan I do think is in and Im guessing is in the Bil De Golus multi mode mission as its the only mission with Bil De Veer that doesnt have a rare enemy reported so far.

...I'm getting closer!

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 10:44 AM
So I've now found all the ones that have known locations. According to the JP wiki Zasharogan is in True Darkness, I guess behind a 3 person door as I havnt been in them. Bil De Melan I do think is in and Im guessing is in the Bil De Golus multi mode mission as its the only mission with Bil De Veer that doesnt have a rare enemy reported so far.

...I'm getting closer!

Right and right! :p Go find them ^^

Amherst_Wind
Aug 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
how about you come on Kai and help me then Kize >.<

Im guessing the Bil De Melan replaces the lone Bil De Veer at the very end of the mission, in which case you wouldnt need more than one person, right?

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 12:41 PM

Im guessing the Bil De Melan replaces the lone Bil De Veer at the very end of the mission, in which case you wouldnt need more than one person, right?

It should do. I havent seen it myself but a friend told me. I can't. I'm on Lappy and in MAG.

Amherst_Wind
Aug 5, 2008, 01:54 PM
Ok guys my Bestiary is finished and I got my Magana slayer! the last enemy was Zasharogan :)
So unless the title for the Bestiary completion is 'find all but one enemy' there is NO Bil De Melan in this game ^_^;

Keiko_Seisha
Aug 5, 2008, 02:27 PM
Oh, I guess I was off, then. 'Cause I haven't been behind those doors in True Darkness, either, I just guessed it was still a Carriguine.

Guess I gotta get on Kai and get in there, then.

Neoptolemus
Aug 6, 2008, 10:11 PM

I saw rappies there today. First one rappy replaces the Bil De Veer, then three more appear one at a time after that. I was really hoping for a Melan also. :(

Complex_Jao
Aug 8, 2008, 06:52 AM
The rappies also drop the Rappy Fan (slicer).

The Jaggos dropped some S Rank Extra unit for me that made me all sparkley and such. It was similar to the Rappy Mode unit, where it was only around the mid-section of the body. The rare creature from the HIVE (I can never remember its name...) dropped the Black Heart unit (same as in PSU). And the damn pink, fat rappy didn't drop anything! Jerk!
OMG JAOS DROP A SACRED CLOTH