PDA

View Full Version : PSU Whitill Wings

kyanrato
Aug 4, 2008, 07:05 PM
Um, I got one Whitill Wings from the Dark Satellite mission. How do I equip it? Do I have to be high lvled?

Hiro_EtBlue
Aug 7, 2008, 02:43 AM
I don't know what rank Whitill Wing is off the top of my head, but the only requirement to wear it should be matching the attachment rank to the armor rank. If it's A rank, you need to be wearing A rank armor or above. You can't attach an S rank attachment to a A rank armor. Hope this helps.

kyanrato
Aug 7, 2008, 06:34 AM
Ah, thank you for your reply. I have an S rank Whitill Wing, and I'm equipped with an A rank armor. Huh, no wonder, lol. Anyways, thanks! :D

Reki_III
Aug 31, 2008, 01:52 AM
Where would you find the Whitill Wings offline? The item database doesn't say where to find/make/buy one.

I think it might be a good aesthetic touch to my PC, and it would be better than my current Auto Recover.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 31, 2008, 02:02 AM
Where would you find the Whitill Wings offline? The item database doesn't say where to find/make/buy one.

I think it might be a good aesthetic touch to my PC, and it would be better than my current Auto Recover.

Drops in HIVE missions, as the OP sort of hinted at.

Reki_III
Aug 31, 2008, 02:12 AM
Well, I had to ask, since I'm offline and Dark Satellite isn't available.

EDIT: I just found out it can only be found in Dark Satellite. So the item database should be changed to say that it can only be found online instead of offline.

AerisZeal
Aug 31, 2008, 05:23 AM
Well, I had to ask, since I'm offline and Dark Satellite isn't available.

EDIT: I just found out it can only be found in Dark Satellite. So the item database should be changed to say that it can only be found online instead of offline.

Whitill Wings can only be found offline as of right now, unless the Japanese servers are taken into account. In which by linking PSP and PSU together, you may obtain the item on the corresponding PSU account and only once.

It can drop in two places offline, depending on which version of the game you are playing.

PSU: Dark Satellite (No ranks in V1 Offline), rare drop from Jusnagun. (As I remember...)
PSU AotI: Hill of Spores (Any rank), special drop from Jigobooma.

:wacko:

Reki_III
Sep 1, 2008, 12:56 AM
Thank you. So, anyway, is Dark Satellite only for the original PSU and not for AotI?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 01:03 AM
It's in AotI if i remember correctly, just doesn't drop Whitill Wing.

Reki_III
Sep 1, 2008, 01:30 AM
I was asking because I haven't seen the mission, and I have cleared the game. Is it not at Holtes, or is it a Story Mission?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 01:34 AM
It's on the 4th floor of the guardians' colony, if anywhere.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 01:37 AM
But don't forget, to unlock new Free missions you have to work on Episode 2 Story Missions, those take place on the 5th floor.

Reki_III
Sep 1, 2008, 01:48 AM
I hear of a mission called 'Innocent Girl'. Does it work offline or online? I know it requires you to upload your PSU char to PSP, but I want to know if it is worth the time to D/L the iso or just search for the Jigo Booma in Hill of Spores.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 01:49 AM
It's online only, on the Japanese PS2/PC servers.

Reki_III
Sep 1, 2008, 01:53 AM
:( Oh well....

Reki_III
Sep 1, 2008, 01:06 PM
Well, I actually paid attention, and yes, Dark Satellite is on the fourth floor. Now that I found out that it does in fact exist, does the mission ranking matter? I'd assume that because the wings are S-rank, would that mean that they can only be found in the S-rank mission?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 01:07 PM
Well now that we've established that you're on AotI, it's not gonna drop there for you :P

It dropped from that mission only in the original PSU. Sorry for any confusion :P

If you absolutely HAVE to have Whitill Wings, you'll have to go do Hill of Spores (a lot) and find Jigo Boomas.

Reki_III
Sep 1, 2008, 01:39 PM
Thank you. Now I can actually start doing something useful in my searching. ^^;