PDA

View Full Version : Mag Help with Mind Sato guide.

Watergod24
Aug 5, 2008, 12:01 AM
Ok so my main got corrupted and lost his mag :(
I got most of my stuff back but I've been raising a new mag for him.
I am using this guide: http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1025

I am up to step3 and I don't quite understand it.
It gives me two options. one is to feed my Mitra monofluids and the other is too alternate with sols and trifluids.I chose to feed monofluids b/c its cheaper.
However if i do feed my Mitra monofluids then how am i going to get the right stats(5/0/22/23) if monofluids don't increase dex?

its current stats are 5/0/19/11
If i were to continue feeding it monofluids only the mind would increase causeing the stats to become uneven.

help?

Nisoth
Aug 5, 2008, 12:12 AM
Don't worry about it. Just make sure to pass it off before lvl 50. One of the steps will instruct you to feed it to 45 Dex anyway.

Splash
Aug 5, 2008, 12:21 AM
The reason you want to alternate is because it is faster and it works just like what a monofluid would. It's just another option you can do.

Watergod24
Aug 5, 2008, 12:21 AM
Don't worry about it. Just make sure to pass it off before lvl 50. One of the steps will instruct you to feed it to 45 Dex anyway.

so it'll be 5/0/19/26 at level 50 when it needs to evolve into Ila?

ok I see now.

after that I feed it antidotes to get 5/0/45/26
then difluids to get 5/0/45/50

Alright thank you very much.

The reason you want to alternate is because it is faster and it works just like what a monofluid would. It's just another option you can do.
yeah but it's also more expensive and the item shop isn't always selling sols or trifluids.

Haruhi
Aug 11, 2008, 07:55 PM
I have a question as well. After your mag becomes Ila, is it necessary that it change into asparas or can you simply raise it to lvl 99 as Ila then evolve it to Sato on the FO female?

Nisoth
Aug 11, 2008, 10:33 PM
It doesn't matter what kind of mag it is before lvl 100. The only thing that matters to evolve a mag into a rare mag is the numbers. Make sure the stats on the mag match the formula/section ID that you need. It could be a Madhu, Kabanda, Ila or whatever. It could have just two photon blasts. It could have 0 INT or Synchro. All that matters are the four numbers with the bars next to them.