PDA

View Full Version : GC: a question about something found in gc ep 1, baffled

Ravenna
Jan 29, 2003, 03:05 AM
hi, i rarely come here (or the net at all) but i have a question, ive tried looking for the answer but i cant find it and was hoping someone more experienced knows and can tell me...

my husband and i are long time dc pso players and got it for the gc. we are doing normal and we found two things that are new and sort of confusing. i found a red box called 'add slot' and i thought that what it meant was that you could well, add a slot to something. now that ive read through a couple of pages in the guides (albeit they were random cause i dont really know what im looking for exactly) it doesnt seem that it is so, and that its an item you have to use online. is this true? we chose not to go online with this version of pso.

also my husband found a yellow barrier. it says something about zonde on it, and neither of us knows wth it means lol... ah, the perils of being noobs again.

anyway if anyone could drop me a reply and clear up some of the confusion id really appreciate it.

thank you in advance

Zolpner
Jan 29, 2003, 03:49 AM
err i duno if this will help but search for them in the item database, the database should tell you what they do

that is the only way i can help as I havn't ever playd ny pso's and i dont get it until mid march

Zolpner
Jan 29, 2003, 03:56 AM
ok i decided to check the database for you (for add slot)
and
Description:
"Adds one slot to the armor being worn by the user, up to a maximum of 4 slots."
i geuss that means to items like God/Battle 'n' stuff but i dont know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Goldstix69
Jan 29, 2003, 04:01 AM
On 2003-01-29 00:05, Ravenna wrote:
hi, i rarely come here (or the net at all) but i have a question, ive tried looking for the answer but i cant find it and was hoping someone more experienced knows and can tell me...

my husband and i are long time dc pso players and got it for the gc. we are doing normal and we found two things that are new and sort of confusing. i found a red box called 'add slot' and i thought that what it meant was that you could well, add a slot to something. now that ive read through a couple of pages in the guides (albeit they were random cause i dont really know what im looking for exactly) it doesnt seem that it is so, and that its an item you have to use online. is this true? we chose not to go online with this version of pso.

also my husband found a yellow barrier. it says something about zonde on it, and neither of us knows wth it means lol... ah, the perils of being noobs again.

anyway if anyone could drop me a reply and clear up some of the confusion id really appreciate it.

thank you in advance

First
Addslots do exactly what they say. They add slots to armor. I wouldn't use them on just any armor though. save them for the rare armor you will find later. What you might have run into about going online and addslots have to do with proton-drops(P-drops) You can use p-drops online to purchase more addslots.

Second
The barrier will be able to be merged with a certain amplifier when you find it, each barrier will use a different amp.
you have all sorts of amplifiers: foie(GI & Ra), zonde(GI & Ra), barta(GI & Ra) and also red, yellow, blue. when you have the barrier equiped you will be able to use the according amplifier.

hope this helps

Sasarai
Jan 29, 2003, 03:43 PM
Just to be slightly more specific with the barrier question:

YELLOW BARRIER can be combined with an: Amplifier of Zonde (Gi, Ra).

So, I'd wait until you found an amplifier of Razonde and then combine the YELLOW BARRIER with the amplifier. That way your Razonde has longer range.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 29, 2003, 03:55 PM
When you equip armor with less than four slots,use Addslot and a slot will be added to that armor

Elixer
Jan 29, 2003, 08:55 PM
yellow barrier i think boosts zonde or some of the zonde techs

add slot will add a slot to the armor of your choice.