PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art Sharkyland's PSO/PSU Comic Project

Sharkyland
Aug 5, 2008, 08:27 PM
I don't know how many people remember this project that I have been working on for years (well, ever since I got addicted to PSO for the first time with the GC), but I guess I'll spill out the details that I had for my comic. I know that it's going to take a long time for me to actually complete due to the fact of the other comic ideas (both fanart & original) that I have already planned. This project will probably take so long that I'm guessing by the time it has ended, PSO and PSU would be a game of the past. Now you're probably see my obsession over HUnewearls which has grown immensely over the years. The only thing that seems to be preventing to draw this comic is my lack of the ability to draw 'well' (I know there are a lot of things that I need to work on) and 'comfortably' (if I make a minor error in my comic, I'll just keep drawing). I know that 'some' of you have seen me begin the PSO comic, and I'm just really thinking if that's a good way to start it.

---

My comic is divided into the following parts:
- PSO Episode Zero: (basically pre-explosion event on Ragol), main character - Mahreina
- PSO Episode I: Takes place of Episode I of PSO, main character - Mahreina
- PSO Episode II: Takes place of Episode II of PSO, main character - Mahreina
- PSO Episode III: Takes place of Blue Burst of PSO, main character - Mahreina
- PSO Episode IV: Takes place of C.A.R.D. Revolution, main character - Sil'fer
- PSU Episode I: Takes place before the Guardian Colony gets destroyed, , main character - Pink Mag
- PSU Episode II: Takes place after the Guardian Colony gets destroyed, main character - Pink Mag
- PSU Episode III: (depends on what happens in the PSP version)

---

A Few Remarks:
- If I try to follow the time line to exactly the way it was setup, then the original setup that I have made would be very messed up. For a time being, I though the journey from Coral to Ragol, took more than 5 years, but actually it took a year's worth of traveling. It is also not stated how long each of the "Episodes" took place though some people have done some elusive calculations making the time shorter than it was suppose to be. There are some parts of the storyline as well as terms related to PSO and PSU, I get mixed up, but I'm not perfect even though I try to be. I'll also be adding art where it is necessary.

(Note: I'll try to keep some posts short. If you would like to comment, I would like to hear them.)

Sharkyland
Aug 5, 2008, 08:42 PM
I'll begin the basic outline of the story I created, but since the main character is Mahreina, I'll focus on her most of the time and put other stuff in parenthesis.

Phantasy Star Online: Episode 0 - The Beginning
- A few weeks have passed as Pioneer II leaves Coral on it's journey to Ragol. Mahreina is now the owner of the two bedroom apartment due to the fact her aunt that took care of her died of some disease. Mahreina's mother, Arina, and father, Rock, took on a mission on Coral but never came back. Before Mahreina's aunt passes away, she tells Mahreina to follow the footsteps of her mother which was to become a 'Hunter', so Mahreina enrolls into the "Hunter's Guild". Having a clear idea that she would be doing things other than take jobs that involves protecting and/or killing people, things really don't go great with Mahreina as she is forced to use her 'savings' account that was tied with her parent's and aunt's.
- Mahreina meets another newman named Grey, and they become great friends. Grey begins teaching her the art of fighting especially a saber. Mahreina learns that Grey boarded Pioneer II only for the fact to find her parents (scientists) who boarded Pioneer I. A mission they take involves a human that goes by the name of Kibibyte. Kibibyte has been branded by the Pioneer II government as a criminal for acts of sabotage with one of the line of satellites that functions as a) a guide for Pioneer II to Ragol and b) a communication link between Coral and Ragol. Kibibyte pleads innocence when she is finally defeated by Grey in a match, but Grey turns her in. A few days after that incident, Ragol is finally within sights, but... a terrible explosion occurs on the surface of Ragol.

Phantasy Star Online: Episode I - Trouble of the New World
- Grey goes berserk thinking the worst of what happened to her parents, and somehow flees down to the surface of Ragol frantically searching for her parents. Once teleporters have been established on the surface of Ragol, Mahreina decides to find Grey after she talks to Zhee (Zenythia) who watched over Grey who visited the bar where she worked at. Reaching upon the surface of Ragol, she finds out that monsters are very vicious and has some difficulty overcoming the monsters. But to her surprise, Mahreina stumbles onto Kibibyte. Kibibyte is somewhat suicidal at this point seeing there is no point of living anymore, but monsters attack and Mahreina protects Kibibyte from harm but is seriously injuried. Kibibyte who then goes from suicidal to scared to losing her life takes a spear and protects Mahreina. Mahreina learns later from Kibibyte that the government who has done a full check of Ragol's surface (where the explosion took place) was not sure of the 'unknown' radiation that could've lingered about; therefore, the government decided to set prisoners free onto the surface to see if they would be affected. Kibibyte then joins Mahreina in search for Grey because she has nowhere else to go.
- Mahreina and Kibibyte venture through the forest and then finally through the caves. While in the caves, they run into a young, pink-haired newman who apparently doesn't seem to speak, but she becomes very fond of Mahreina, and Mahreina doesn't know why. During one night, Mahreina dreams her mother talking about the "Four Sword Style" and raising a 'pink' mag for her. Realizing that somehow the girl is connected to the mag that her mom was supposed to giver her, she is named 'Pink Mag' (who apparently looks like an 8 year old child).
- The three of them return to Pioneer II then clear Kibibyte's name by revealing the wrong doings of a certain government official (the one who suggested about putting criminals onto the surface of Ragol). Thinking of going back down to Ragol to continue her search for Grey, Mahreina tells Pink Mag to stay on Pioneer, but before Mahreina knows it, Kibibyte and Pink Mag joins the Hunter's Guild. At this time, Mahreina finds some videos of her mother practicing the "Four Sword Style" using four katanas. Meanwhile, being fond of the 'spear/partisan' fighting style, Mahreina tells Kibibyte to meet up with one of her friends Oceana, who begins teaching Kibibyte the art of the partisan.
- Mahreina, Kibibyte, and Pink Mag return to the surface of Ragol, and they find themselves in the mines. Strong enemies begins to overwhelm them, but Grey suddenly appears and saves the three of them. Mahreina asks if Grey found any clues about her parents whereabouts, and Grey answers with a no. Venturing further, Grey stumbles upon some information about her parents, and she rushes foward to a room that locks Mahreina & Co. out.
- (Grey finds out the horrid truth about herself. She was a created newman with super strength under the project "Genetically Refined Experiment Y" aka GREY. The GREY project knowing cloning technology was going to happen within a couple of years was to produce a super soldier. Apparently, one of the nations that funding this project was one of the countries belonging to the "Alliance of the Ten Nations" who apparently was looking for more technological advances in military for their aim was to find this vast resource of photon energy to be harnessed then sent back to Coral where this nation could rule supreme. Grey stumbles out of the room and falls down the hole that was created by explosion (the one you see in Ruins). Weak in both spirit and in mind, she gets possessed by a spirit of a Delsaber.)
- Not wanting to jump down the hole, Mahreina and Co. finds another route to the Ruins. They encounter Grey, but the possessed Grey beats the living daylights out of them, and Pink Mag finds an opportunity to retreat back to Pioneer II. Mahreina being saddened by a distraught Grey (where they finally come to realize that she is possessed) decides that it's her fate to free Grey. They head back down to the ruins with Zhee (a RAnewearl) to find Grey. Mahreina finally meets up with Grey after being separated from the group. She finds her chewing pieces of human flesh of dead human and newmans to keep herself alive. The two of them begin to fight, but Grey seriously has the advantage. Mahreina finds a double saber within the area, then thinks back to the "Four Sword Style" video she watched and defeats Grey with the 1st art of "Four Sword Style" called "Grand Cross". (The part where the Mahreina defeats Grey is at the same thing that occurs where the "Four Heroes" (not the old four heroes which included Donoph, Flowen, etc) defeats Dark Falz). The spirit of the Delsaber gets out of Grey. Mahreina (now teamed up with Grey) defeats the spirit of the Delsaber who apparently inherits another body. Pink Mag finally blasts through the door, and all of them escape back to Pioneer II.
- (During this time where Mahreina is fighting Grey, Spearmint (HUnewearl), who is Zhee's adopted daughter, meets up with Summer (HUnewearl), but an explosion takes place. Spearmint (her real name is Dolphina) works for the Pioneer II government).

biggabertha
Aug 6, 2008, 06:24 AM
It sounds well thought out, from what you've presented here. There are some things that I would do differently but that's the beauty of these fan comics - you can interpret them in different ways and it's certainly interesting to see someone else's take on such a vague story.

The greatest dangers to such fan comics is the motivation and the satisfaction. Without setting yourself any deadlines, projects as colossal as this can be pushed aside easily (doesn't help that things like PSU, work, eating and sleeping get in the way {you can draw while you're in the bathroom!}) and I've seen many comic projects just fall apart because of these reasons.

Constant submissions would help you get the story done - you don't have to upload them but just set them aside after you're done with them and perhaps upload a large number of them at a time.

I'm in a similar situation - after wanting to make a comic for so long based around my main character and my friends, the hardest part is telling myself: "This will have to do or it will never get done." Picking over your own drawing until it's perfect takes a long time and easily leads to frustration.

Still, I've seen you here for several years now and I have every faith in you that you will finish your comic. I look forward to seeing your completed comic in the near future.

Sharkyland
Aug 6, 2008, 11:37 AM
Episode II is sorta mixed up in a way because I'm still trying to find the details of how it fits together. I know it's located somewhere.

Phantasy Star Online: Episode II - Truth
- NOTE: Episode II branches away from the main storyline because I can't seem to figure out how to tie it in with why Mahreina is interested in Dr. Flowen's project, etc. I viewed Episode II where the "Four Heroes" continued their job from 'Hunter's Guild' to 'Natasha Milrose'. I don't mention who are the "Four Heroes".
- Mahreina lays in bed exhausted with severe injuries both external and internal. Grey in the meantime is being treated at the hospital. During some complications, Mahreina dies. Kibibyte and Zhee are deeply saddened by the event, but Pink Mag wanting to be next to Mahreina stays next to her. Using her power, Pink Mag resurrects Mahreina then falls unconscious. The next day, Kibibyte looks for Pink Mag and finds her in Mahreina's room, but to her surprise, Mahreina wakes up fully healed from her injuries. Noticing a body sleeping next to her, they find a 13 year old Pink Mag who apparently can start speaking. Mahreina has no clue what's going on, and Kibibyte is flabbergasted.
- (Meanwhile, Summer wakes up in a hospital bed, and the first thing she notice that she has a prosthetic mechanical arm. Spearmint is by her side, and they talk. Summer explains to Spearmint about things going on in the organization that she was with knowing that is something wrong.)
- The three of them visit Grey in the hospital, and they find out her legs get amputated due to the damage done in the ruins and by Mahreina's "Grand Cross". (Her is an ethical issue on whether newmans should be raised to replace parts like Grey's legs.) Over some reasoning, Grey decides to get synthetic legs.
- (Back in the ruins, we find that the spirited of the Delsaber has taken over a HUmar who then goes to Pioneer II to locate the person who defeated him. He finally runs into Mahreina, but Mahreina learns a new art called "Ultimate Four Sword Style: Screw Grand Cross" (I thought of this move before I saw 'tornado dance' for PSU, and I was sorta disappointed in a way.) Defeated he decides to run away, but runs into Grey and somehow with a rush of emotions, he instantly falls in love with Grey. He later names himself Grez.)
- (A new enemy seems to be arising where a gang leader by the name of Cadiz (HUcast) is seeking for something. His advisor Pious (FOmar) seems to be making more of the decisions than Cadiz is. Other followers are also introduced: Tiara (FOmarl), Snow (HUmarl), Dorn (RAmar), Ravos (HUmar), and Flick (FOnewm). Snow seems to be worried about Summer and somewhat sees the organization that she belongs to taking a turn for the worst. While Snow is doing some undercover work, a HUnewearl in the shadows monitors her progress.)
- Mahreina participates in some 'challenge' modes and gets "s-ranks" where Kibibyte modifies them to fit Mahreina's "Four Sword Style". Plus during this short transition, Mahreina and Co. move down to live on the surface of Ragol (by means to test radiation, if there is any, and have regular checkups back on Pioneer II... it's mostly just hypothesis like for instance where De Rol Lie would inject it's prongs to mutate species and other material). Mahreina's apartment is giving to Spearmint and Summer since they both work for the government of Pioneer II.
- In order to fund their new house, Mahreina and Co. spend their time doing missions and meeting various people, and on some missions they discover some information of this organization (which I still don't have a name for them for). They learn that this organization is planning to overtake the Pioneer II government, so they could make the planet for themselves, but one of the things that they are worried about is the 22nd (was it the 22nd?) Division of the Pioneer Military called WORKS (but unknown to them they are being watched by one of the WORKS secret agent, Dorn).
- The first one to do battle with the organization is Kibibyte versus Ravos. Kibibyte learns that Ravos is a prince of a country which is part of the "Alliance of the Ten Nations", and he was supposed to marry the princess of another country but someone assassinated the royal family for greedy purposes. He wants to build an ideal utopia, but Kibibyte denies him. To show her the ideal of his new world, Ravos plans to kill Kibibyte on the spot. They fight, but the fight shows that Ravos has an edge over Kibibyte as he slashes off the back portion of her arm revealing her naked bare backside. Seeing what was on Kibibyte's back, he is surprised and drops his weapon. (There is an insigna on Kibibyte's back denoting her the princess of the country that Ravos was supposed to marry. We then learn Kibibyte's real name is Krissy [whatever the Swedish word for 'smile' is]). Seeing the traitor Ravos running away with Kibibyte, he is shot. They escape into the mines. In a solitary room, Ravos begins to explain to Kibibyte about her past.
- (Flashback scene: Coral (before the Pioneer Project began) was a war torn planet (in the past there has been an invasion of Dark Force but it's been so long ago that the battle to save the 'human' race was just a fairy tale) between multiple countries. As it progressed, big countries would start gobbling up the small countries, and finally there were 11 nations who sought for power. Kibibyte's father, who was a king of one of the nations, began to see their world being torn apart by the destruction of war and began to do everything in his power to bring a truce among the 10 nations. During this time, a meteor falls upon Ragol and lands in one of the countries. Because of this meteor drop, it would begin the age of photon technology. Somehow, a truce became apparent, and the "Alliance of the Ten Nations" was formed. Most of the countries that joined this 'alliance' was looking into this photon technology to advance their military power. Kibibyte's father (name unknown yet) begins to explain to the other countries that their world is dying, and if it continues this world would be inhabitable. Satellites were created by each of the countries and were sent to space in order to search for a new planet. After some number of years have passed, Ragol was eventually founded to become the new planet. Taking a huge amount from his nation's treasury, Kibibyte's father is one of the contributors to the Pioneer Project. At one of the elegant parties held by Kibibyte's father, Ravos meets Krissy, but suddenly an explosion takes place leaving Ravos as the only survivor. To some of the militaristic countries, the plan of the Pioneer project was to acquire a bunch of photon energy supply and send it back to Coral via the Linear Satellite Line (LSL), but with the report of Pioneer I disappearing, the plan of the countries failed and without a country to negotiate truce between them, the "Alliance of the Ten Nations" begins to deteriorate.)
- The wound to Ravos was pretty fatal, but he tells Kibibyte about the experimental project that his 'followers' were inventing which was the ability to capture memories and personalities and place it within a bio-holographic microchip device (somewhat in a way that was used with Kranz in PSO Episode III) that was lodged in the brain. With Ravos dying, Kibibyte transfers the chip to a HUcaseal that was located in the mines (this HUcaseal was part of a rescuing mission team to rescue fallen hunters from dangerous areas [I was thinking kinda of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" here] but their team was ambushed). Ravos now a HUcaseal follows to serve Kibibyte. Kibibyte hopes that the cloning program is going to be completed to revive Ravos back to a human because she thinks she's in love.
- Snow finds herself running away from the organization because she knows that she has been discovered, and she runs into Zhee (she sorta recognizes her or kinda sees her as a relation to the evil guy (silhouette) that destroyed the martial arts dojo back on Coral where the orphaned Summer and Snow were raised). They fight, but Zhee being somewhat old and kinda out of perfect form begins losing the battle. Spearmint and Summer were in the area and Spearmint just goes nuts but apparently Spearmint isn't used to close ranged fighting and gets defeated, but Summer intervenes and Snow is happy to see her, and she tells Snow that Zhee isn't the guy they are looking for.
- Snow finds shelter with Mahreina and Co, and she decides to explain everything about them about the organization to them. Snow was surprised to see Ravos in that state as well. She also explains that after their master was killed, Cadiz took Summer and Snow in and gave them positions to protect his wife, Tiara. Snow also decides to tell them about the location of their hideout.
- (Cadiz begins to worry as some top members of his team are disappearing (Ravos, Summer, Snow, Dorn), and he begins to worry about his wife Tiara. Pious is hardly around due to the fact he seems to be doing something. The others are given multiple tasks so it is kinda boring in the hideout they are in. Someone tells Cadiz that Snow has been captured, and Summer is now working for the Pioneer II government. Cadiz reacts irrationally scaring Tiara because she knows this is not normal and sorta flees and decides to set motion to launch a gigantic missile to blow up Pioneer II.)
- Mahreina and Co. decides to leave for the hideout. They eventually fight their way to it. Summer (btw, Summer and Spearmint are investigating a report of unusual activity and are sent to check things out) and Snow know that something weird is going on. They find Tiara in shambles and they told her that they will protect her. She only cries to save Cadiz. Grey fights Cadiz but is defeated (though she is not dead due to the fact that Cadiz still has some consciousness left) causing Grez to go berserk defeating Cadiz and he goes back to normal. Kibibyte notices the missile and with the help of Spearmint, Ravos, and Zhee they try go to disarm it. Cadiz tells them the controls are in main chamber.
- Mahreina reaches the chamber. They eventually meet up with Pious. They learn that Pious was the cause of Cadiz going berserk, and Cadiz knows that Pious never acted like this before. We learn Pious is into occults and stuff and he joins this one guild where they are sorta into the thing of reviving "Dark Force". Before Mahreina could stop him from escaping, Mahreina is repelled by another HUnewearl. She finds that the HUnewearl was no other but her mother... Arina.
- Kibibyte & Ravos are still trying to disarm the missile, but it has no avail, but she keeps trying. Arina is stronger than Mahreina in a bunch of aspects and her "Screw Grand Cross" overpowers Mahreina's version (even with the rafoie blast to project her forward). Arina uses real katanas while Mahreina uses sranks which are starting to lose their potential (since Kibibyte refines them from time to time). Mahreina knows that if she doesn't stop her mother that people on Pioneer II are going to die.
- Arina ensues her most powerful version to take out Mahreina with a powerful "Screw Grand Cross." Knowing that Mahreina can't counter it with her version seems to somewhat accept defeat because there is nothing she can do. But she then tells her what her mother told her which was to surpass her. Mahreina then executes "True Four Sword Style: Northern Cross". The move stops the "Screw Grand Cross" tossing Arina somewhere, and it literally cuts each of Arina's katanas in half.
- With Arina defeated and unconscious from the attack, Flick comes in and stops the missile launch. With the missile disarmed in a way, the hideout begins to self destruct, and everyone escapes. Now their concern lies to the dark occult that Pious has joined.

Sharkyland
Aug 6, 2008, 11:43 AM
It sounds well thought out, from what you've presented here. There are some things that I would do differently but that's the beauty of these fan comics - you can interpret them in different ways and it's certainly interesting to see someone else's take on such a vague story.

The greatest dangers to such fan comics is the motivation and the satisfaction. Without setting yourself any deadlines, projects as colossal as this can be pushed aside easily (doesn't help that things like PSU, work, eating and sleeping get in the way {you can draw while you're in the bathroom!}) and I've seen many comic projects just fall apart because of these reasons.

Constant submissions would help you get the story done - you don't have to upload them but just set them aside after you're done with them and perhaps upload a large number of them at a time.

I'm in a similar situation - after wanting to make a comic for so long based around my main character and my friends, the hardest part is telling myself: "This will have to do or it will never get done." Picking over your own drawing until it's perfect takes a long time and easily leads to frustration.

Still, I've seen you here for several years now and I have every faith in you that you will finish your comic. I look forward to seeing your completed comic in the near future.

I'm still having trouble drawing hands and certain poses, and stuff like that I really need to practice. I used to have this perfectionist attitude, but I've been casting that aside lately. What you said sounds so true and I'm mostly treating my drawings as a hobby while my friend is treating his that he wants to get it published. I'll start on it (but this week isn't a good time) since of Otakon and the fanart contest (which hopefully I should be done next week) unless work decides to eff me up >.>

Sharkyland
Aug 6, 2008, 01:26 PM
This is probably still in it's loosest form because I'm still working on it. Almost every character has somewhat a significant role in this one, and this is the episode where you actually see Pink Mag fight with her true ability as a fused Mag and Newman (she demonstrates very well in my version of PSU when she regains her memory). I wanted to have an episode after this telling how Mahreina got married to a guy and had a daughter named Skittle while Grey and Grez had Chloe, but I found it to be kinda lame after this episode in a way.

Phantasy Star Online - Episode III: The Split War
-

(to be continued...)

Sharkyland
Aug 6, 2008, 01:45 PM
Episode IV seems to be my version of the what if Episode IV ended this way. I was kinda disappointed in a way with the ending of C.A.R.D. Revolution, and I wanted something more dramatic. The way I got this idea is the 'extra' battles where both Arkz and Hunters fought together to fight this 3rd faction (where Dol Grissen would be the leader). Since your character (that you create for Episode III) doesn't play much of a part in Episode IV, I have added some interactions between the Episode IV characters with your character.

Silly fact: Project G.R.E.Y. was supposed to be a way how Sil'fer was created while Sophia was the 'failed' project. I will not go into this further because I do not want to state this as a fact, but I have been thinking of how to connect between these two. It's silly because I really don't know if Sil'fer was a child born between two parents or a test tube baby though the only thing I know about Sil'fer's past was she was raised normally and she was friends with Inolis and Kranz when they were young.

As you read later on, my side takes on as the Arkz because there a lot of things that go wrong within Pioneer II, and you have some cool heroes, like Endu. I'm a big Sil'fer fan if you cannot tell. ^_^;

---

[i]Phantasy Star Online - Episode IV (C.A.R.D.): What Is Right?
- (This starts before Sil'fer fights Break alone in "Truth Seeker 4" on Nebula Montana. Kranz has been cloned which means the Morgue on Pioneer II was been destroyed. To find the source of the GERM is near.)
- Sil'fer is having a dream where she finds herself at the entrance of the GERM (this is somewhat like a reenactment of Sil'fer following Sophia and Break to the site. She begins to feel sick and her sight begins to deteriorate. When she opens her eyes, she finds Break in front of her holding a sword in front of her ready to thrust it. Before the sword is thrusted into her, Sil'fer wakes up from her nightmare. Upset she pounds the wall causing somewhat a dent. Washing her face a bit, she heads out of her room and roams around Pioneer II and finds herself in a lobby.
- There is an interaction where Sil'fer meets your created character, but you don't see who it is or hear who it is to make it anonymous. Simple things like 'why are you up' at this time of night and various things are asked. After a while, Sil'fer goes back to her room.
- Sil'fer wakes up and checks her email. She gets an email from Break to meet her at some part of Ragol. She rushes out of her room, and she grabs a katana that belongs to her sister and goes past the ID check to hopefully settle the score once and for all with Break.
- Sil'fer finds Break and demands on an explanation on where her sister is. (Sil'fer cannot seems to discern a story because of her cut up dreams which seems similar in some way and because of a trauma, it's difficult for her to remember what happened in the past.) Sil'fer and Break fight using CARDs. Break defeats Sil'fer, but she refuses to give up. Sil'fer slips on the edge of the isle and begins to fall towards the ocean. To save her, Break calls upon a Nano Dragon to save her from her death from the rocky grave below. A spy for the Pioneer II government was secretly watching in the background because there was some information that Sil'fer and/or Break knew some information about the location of the GERM.
- Sil'fer wakes up on a hospital bed located behind bars in the Arkz hideout. Getting a notion that she lost to Break, she sorta gives Break the silent treatment when he comes to visit her though she listens what Break has to say. For some reason, Break doesn't want to explain what he recalls from that 'incident'.
- Sil'fer slowly starts opening up, and Break gives her some permission to roam around the Arkz hideout. She meets up with the Arkz members. Rio (thinks Sil'fer is incompetent), Lura (thinks Sil'fer is here to take Break away), and Rufina (thinks Sil'fer has it easy) seem to hate her alot. She doesn't understand K.C. and Creinu for their strange reason. It seems a bunch of Arkz members have a weird attitude towards Break because why is he giving freedom to Sil'fer who is their former enemy.
- One day Break takes Sil'fer with him to battle though he places Sil'fer tied up and somewhere in a distance to see a fight (because of some rumors circulating) and he wanted to expose Sil'fer to the truth. Break's opponent was apparently Kranz which kinda disappoints him, but as Break was going to land the finishing blow to Kranz, a cloned Sil'fer interrupts him. K.C. (who was watching over Sil'fer) sees Break being overwhelmed by the two and decides to help. Sil'fer doesn't believe what's going on but she remembers Break telling her the government is doing anything in their means to get what they want and the only reason why Arkz exist is to the stop them from happening. Sil'fer manages to break free, but on her way down she slips and hits her head on the ground and loses consciousness.
- She enters another dream where she seems to recall everything, and she finds that everything was all her fault. She wakes up and finds out that she had been crying. If she didn't come to the site of where the GERM was located then perhaps, Sophia would've used the vaccine to save herself instead of sacrificing her dose for her younger sister.
- K.C. and Kranz go somewhere to finish their 'gun' battle, and Break who was starting to feel fatigued from the battle gives the cloned Sil'fer and opening. Sil'fer decides to give Break the killing blow, but the real Sil'fer blocks it. She seems to understand why the government cloned her. The clone is surprised to see a clone of herself. Kranz comes back and sees another Sil'fer and wonders what the heck is going on. Break explains that both Sil'fer and Kranz are really clones of the original. Sil'fer denies it, but the real Sil'fer asks her about the dent in her room and the katana that Sophia had. Kranz is kinda speechless but he asks the other Sil'fer how he knows about him being a clone, and Sil'fer just responds with 'I watched you die..." Cloned Sil'fer tells that everything is where it used to be. Reiz and Rufina come by as reinforcements forcing clone Sil'fer and baffled Kranz to retreat. Sil'fer drops her weapon then moves to Break and hides her face within Break's clothing and profusely cries "I'm sorry" over and over as it begins to rain.
- When the cloned Sil'fer returns to her room she notices the dent on the wall and katana that belonged to Sophia missing. She tries to think what happened to these things, but she really can't remember and begins to doubt that the other Sil'fer was telling the truth. She keeps denying the fact that she is not the clone.

(This section here isn't really well thought up because I've been mostly focused on Episode I through III. This section is where both Sil'fer and Break slowly conjure some of the members of Hunters to join the Arkz though Orland, Remiltos (sadly, I hate this guy and yes I know who he is), and clone Sil'fer are refusing to join.)

- Break decides to do a final attack on Pioneer II to completely destroy the Morgue. They fight through everyone. Break faces off with Remiltos and Orland with Sil'fer. Orland was kinda envious how Sil'fer knew about the Miamasa(sp?) sword style and wanted to engage in Sil'fer in one last battle to see who's determination was stronger. Orland using a powerful weapon breaks through Sil'fer's remaining CARD weapons leaving her a sword as her final weapon. Sil'fer being in a bunch of battles was somewhat deteriorating due to the wounds that were inflicted upon her. She knocks Orland unconscious (but gives her the remaining weapon cards to her) and continues onwards where Pentaglass and the cloned Sil'fer was. (I still haven't figured out a scene on how Break defeats Remiltos.)
- Pentaglass who was always worried about his status was given a potion by Dol Grissen (who already left the ship to join the 3rd faction because he knew from the start that Pioneer II was lost). He injects himself with the potion making him into a stronger being. The cloned Sil'fer just watches in disgust because she doesn't care about him and all she wanted to do was prove that she was the real one. Sil'fer comes in and the clone Sil'fer initiates the battle without saying a word. The real Sil'fer who was injured from her previous battles on Pioneer II doesn't stand up a chance to the fresh clone Sil'fer. Readying to finish her, Pentaglass goes crazy and tentacles spit out from his body. The real Sil'fer seeing this pushes the clone out of the way and takes the impact of the tentacles. Break comes in and he notices what's going on. Pentaglass is feeling tremendous amounts of pain and then he begins to curse Dol Grissen for using him. Clone Sil'fer and Break team up to defeat Pentaglass who was already getting out of control and defeat him. Pentaglass's dying wish was to raise his son well.
- Clone Sil'fer and Break help the badly injured Sil'fer back to the escape pod, but for some reason the escape pod doesn't want to eject because something was stuck. Everyone's trying to figure out who is going to release it and suddenly the doors close and the escape pod jettisons out. They wondered who did it and it was the injured Sil'fer who says something. The clone Sil'fer felt Sil'fer's words then broke down crying. The real Sil'fer collaspes in her own pool of blood and the block and the morgue that was she was in explodes.
- If there wasn't anymore bad news, Dol Grissen who perfectly teamed up with the 3rd faction attacked the Arkz headquarters. With a last ditch effort, the defeated Arkz now teamed up with the battered Hunters repelled the invasion of Grissen's forces.
- Grissen who was thinking that the morgue on Pioneer II destroyed and the Arkz forces reduced in numbers, he began to prepare for the final assault. Both the Arkz and Hunters knew they were no match for the Grissen army. Suddenly people started to appear around the Arkz and Hunters. Hunters that were originally from the "Hunter's Guild", casts that survived the OPSS incident, and people from Pioneer II who didn't want to be ruled by Grissen's tyranny decided that this was a war they could not avoid (some of my HUneys like Mahreina and Pink Mag make an appearance and I was thinking of using this section where I take a bunch of people's characters and use them to fight against Grissen's army though they would all be side characters unleashing their moves and showing off their weapons) but the main focus was to have Sil'fer charge into Grissen's hideout and kill Grissen. Pioneer II finally lands. There is a big party. End of Story.

(I had some ideas of reviving Sophia when the cloned Sil'fer joined the Arkz. I'm still putting up this theory up in the air. The only reason why I wanted Sophia to be alive is because I also wanted the clone Sil'fer who surpassed Sil'fer to die as well, and at the end Break and Sophia get married and they name their baby, Sil'fer.)

It's a little lame sorta. -.-

Sharkyland
Aug 6, 2008, 04:07 PM
Phantasy Star University
Since I live in Maryland, I see from time to time people with "PSU" stickers on their car which means they are going, attending, or finished at Penn State University then that's how the idea of "Phantasy Star University" originated. Before I begin the summarized version of what I am going to produce, I would need to give you some information related to this. (No, I'm not to give you a time line of the events leading you to this point, but rather information of Phantasy Star University as well as some character backgrounds since I really haven't decided where to place these flashbacks. Since the main focus on Pink Mag, she really doesn't need a description of her background because it's all from the PSO summarizations above.)

---

Shizurus Pearl (Pearl, for short) CAST Fortefighter
- She is a CAST who belonged to this one organization on Parum. That certain organization found it was easy to kill two birds with one stone by sending one of their 'famous' assassins to assassinate Flare who apparently is working with a small government on Moatoob that runs somewhat separately from the Dons. (I still haven't figured out what they would want to kill Flare, but I know they have something hiding up their sleeve was thinking that this organization could be tied to the Illuminous). Pearl is somewhat an old model and when she goes to Moatoob her body couldn't take the sand, so she sorta fell apart. Seriri's father (who has no name at this point) finds her and puts her in a body that is a size of a child. Knowing the true intent of Pearl, he tweaks with the program a little bit and makes her become the bodyguard of Seriri. Even if Pearl is a CAST, she has the worst accuracy with any type of gun except slicer, but whenever she throws it, it comes back to her.

Seriri BEAST Wartecher/Fortetecher
- Probably a few left of her kind which are mermaids (beasts that can survive underwater) since her father is also a mermaid. Quite talented with technics, she was a little teased by similar beast folks by her power. She enrolls in the Neudaiz PSU where she is sorta tormented by Vios because she was a beast. She is an extrovert who worries about a lot of things, but she is very kind and will go out of her way to use her power to protect others. Eventually she becomes friends with Vios when Seriri saves her at a SEED attack incident. A lot of people are surprised in a way to see Seriri as a mermaid since Moatoob hardly has any water anymore due to the constant excavation of resources from planet Moatoob. She prefers cold weather than hot weather and she doesn't mind the icy waters when she's a mermaid.

Amethyst HUMAN Fighgunner/Acrofighter
- She only enrolls into PSU to make some money for her and her brother to live on Parum. She is constantly worried about her little brother, but she doesn't show it. She has a calm and collected manner, but sometimes she can very cold. Amethyst seems to make all the decisions for the group, but as time goes on she opens up a bit.

Sashimi BEAST Fortefighter
- Sashimi is Seriri's younger sister, and is the complete opposite of her as well. Since she is younger, she still has this child like thinking of doing action with no thinking. She hates cold weather and loves hot weather. Sashimi using techniques are basically a no-no. She seems to compete with Pearl who is the stronger fighter.

Xirtam / Matrix CAST Fortegunner
- Pearl's former friend excelling in all various types of guns. While in Xirtam mode, she is everything you can define as 'dumb blonde', but she only switches to her other personality when trouble arises. She is somewhat unstoppable when in this mode, and when her and the old Pearl work together, they were an undefeated pair. She switches sides and becomes Sashimi's bodyguard.

Kayos HUMAN Acrofighter/Acrotecher
- She is the one that rescues Pink Mag when she crashes onto Neudaiz. She doesn't remember much about her past, but she gets dreams/visions to help Pink Mag whenever she's in trouble. Pink Mag later learns that Kayos is a reincarnation of Cocoa Mag.

---

Phantasy Star University
- An institution initiated by principal (can't remember his name) of the Guardians. Guardians (to me) was somewhat like a full time profession while Phantasy Star University acted in continuing education as well as training for when an emergency occurs. When people graduate from this institution they can go onto other professions or become Guardians. People are teamed up within blocks but they are free to choose partners. Sometimes those who are left out of teams move onto other professions (doctors, businessmen, etc) while those who work together find themselves becoming Guardians. (It's basically a university that also trains you how to fight. You can also study in various other locations like Parum, Neudaiz, and Moatoob.) The principal only states PSU as an institution because he knows one day the SEED threat will be gone and the need for Guardians will probably be no more (for he only wishes for this day to come).