PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Decided to come back... Need some help.

DavidNel
Aug 6, 2008, 08:57 AM
Hey everyone. I've decided to come back to PSU! Seeing as my account is still active, I thought I might give it another go. Unfortunately, last time I quit, I gave away ALL my stuff.

Here is a link for proof: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143441

Don't want anyone feeling like this is a scam.

Well, now I don't need much. Unfortunatly, I have NO weapons, NO armour, and NO money. All I really need is a decent weapon, and a set of armour with an extra slot, as I'm a cast. If I get that stuff, I can just fight my way through everything else. Just need something to get started, lol. I can't even open boxes XD.

So, any generosity is deff. welcome.

Thanks!

MooCowPirate
Aug 6, 2008, 09:05 AM
Add MooCowPirate (gamertag, assuming you're on the 360 version). I'll help out a bit. I won't be online until around 6:30PM EST though (working right now).

DavidNel
Aug 6, 2008, 09:06 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that I'm on the PC version. Man, it has been a while, lol.

Kairi_Li
Aug 6, 2008, 01:30 PM
Are you able to hop on right now? My character Lizonia is waiting in her alt's shop, Jenalia's shop. If you can do a shop name search "Jenalia", you should be able to go there and meet up with my main character now.

Just shout something when you see me using the shift and enter button, I'll be browsing the web while I wait.

DavidNel
Aug 6, 2008, 07:51 PM
I'll brt!

Kairi_Li
Aug 6, 2008, 08:27 PM
I am in YOUR room waiting now. Holler when you are in.

DavidNel
Aug 6, 2008, 09:32 PM
Sry, had to get off. Brother turned on his torrents. Fat bastard...

Kairi_Li
Aug 6, 2008, 09:49 PM
I found a solution. I left some weapons and one armor in Cast Exe's room. Also I bought the Vish Adan board so you have some cash.

I love cardboard boxes. :P

DavidNel
Aug 7, 2008, 07:05 AM
I WILL REPAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Some how, some way. Just let me do some runs.

Is there anything you are specifically hunting for? It's yours if I find it.

Kairi_Li
Aug 7, 2008, 09:35 PM
I will let you know if I need something. :P