PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Ultimate

BOOL
Aug 6, 2008, 10:13 AM
Just recently, I got my first guy to Ult. at lv. 70. Are there any tips someone can give me so I don't die as much. It's a lot harder than I thought..... ^^;

DC_PLAYER
Aug 6, 2008, 10:34 AM
what version of the game do you play?

post your equips such as mag stats, weapons, shields and anything worth mentioning.

BOOL
Aug 6, 2008, 10:49 AM
Here goes.....
Lv. 200 Nidra. 30/70/30/70
Im a FOmar.
G-Assasins Sabers for close-up.
Devil battle. Some angel lucks.
Secret Gear and Valiant Frame. Lv. 76 now.
That should be all.....

Jaspaller
Aug 6, 2008, 11:38 AM
First thing you might want to do is make a new mag. Def usually isn't a good choice on any mag. You might want to get higher ATA.

I don't play FOmars but you might want to concentrate on POW or MIND, and not both on one mag.

Splash
Aug 6, 2008, 01:07 PM
You might want to consider swapping any Angel/Lucks you have to any Elf/Arms you may have.

A better frame wouldn't hurt either, but that one is ok at the moment.

You will need a weapon with hit% to boost your accuracy. Go back to Ruins 3 in Very Hard and find a weapon that has some hit% on it (say 20% for minimum) or go to the shop and find one that may work out that you are going to use. This would be great if it is on Repeaters or Railgun.

And yeah, different mag.

Ranmaru
Aug 6, 2008, 02:04 PM
Hmmm, Don't bring any green weapons to Ultimate. xD Just kidding, go back to very hard and level up a bit more as well. I'm sure it might be a tad bit easier at around level 80+. For me, its not hard, it just takes a very long time to kill enemies. ^^; But Darn those Ob lily's!!!!! *raises fist in rage to their Megid D:*

BOOL
Aug 6, 2008, 03:34 PM
Well, thanks a lot for the tips. I'll probably start working on that mag soon while I raise levels. By the way, I beat the forest and I'm almost done with the caves!:-D (Would a Custom Ray Ver. 00 be a good gun. Forgot to mention it...)

Splash
Aug 6, 2008, 03:56 PM
Custom Ray ver.00 is average. If you could find one, find a better gun, at least with hit% on it. Consider a Suppressed Gun if you can or as I said before, hit Repeaters or hit Gatlings. They work very well.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 6, 2008, 04:24 PM
Also, tel us your ID so we have an idea of what you can find as well.

Try to find an Ultimate frame if you don't happen to find a rare frame.

BOOL
Aug 6, 2008, 05:01 PM
I'm yellowboze. But I also have a skyly that can go to ult. soon, if that helps.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 6, 2008, 05:32 PM
I don't think Skyly will help you much in Forest...
Dunno about Caves, can't seem to get my Fomar(yes, I know T_T) through there.

DRACO13198
Aug 6, 2008, 05:36 PM
Are you a close-up force or mostly magic force? It would help us know what type of items/mag you would need.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 6, 2008, 06:15 PM
Also, though it's low, use a Varista for a while, if you can't use a Raygun with hit.

zfighter14
Aug 30, 2008, 04:10 PM
worst comes to worst stay near the door ad when they get close back out then re-enter. It's kinda chicken but when you lvl up more you won't need to do that. Just a suggestion

Nitro Vordex
Aug 30, 2008, 04:21 PM
Wow, this is old. :wacko:

But this thread has some good tips, so it's okay I think.

SStrikerR
Aug 31, 2008, 09:30 PM
Seriously, what does this guy do ? Go to every page, find an interesting thread and then post in it?

AlexCraig
Aug 31, 2008, 10:13 PM
Try not to bump threads older than 2 weeks if you please. By the time you made your reply, this guy is already in ultimate and handling his situation.

*Locks*