PDA

View Full Version : Best ID

DRACO13198
Aug 6, 2008, 08:07 PM
I would like to hear your suggestions on the best item recieving IDs to help me know what ID to make.:-)

Freeze
Aug 6, 2008, 10:09 PM
It all depends on the character you want to make and the kind of fighting style you chose. Each ID has its strenths and weaknesses depending on the weapons, armor, and units you wish to search for. To truly help you we need more info.

Nisoth
Aug 7, 2008, 01:33 AM
Redria. Hands down. It is the only ID that gets God/Battle and God/Technique. it is also capable of getting almost every other God/Unit. In fact, God/Ability is the only one it can't find. It is essential to have one on your character set.
Viridia and purplenum are also quite good, with Yellowboze and Whitill rounding out the third tier.

DRACO13198
Aug 7, 2008, 01:39 PM
I am a basic RAmar; I prefer shots and rifles.

Nisoth
Aug 7, 2008, 04:08 PM
Redria and Purplenum get Spread Needle. Purplenum and Yellowboze can pipe a Frozen Shooter. Purplenum also finds Yasminkov 9000m mechguns. Purplenum and Pinkal are also the only two IDs capable of finding the elusive God/Ability. Sounds to me like you'll want a Purpleum.

DC_PLAYER
Aug 7, 2008, 05:52 PM
rares specific to 1 section id
http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EEkpZkpplZsySAMYJr.shtml

Normal weapons apearence rate:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4937/weaponkl9.jpg

anything else related to items use the drop charts on this site.

DRACO13198
Aug 7, 2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks! Except piping a frozen shooter (which I want!) could mess up my Wii.....:(

Obscenity
Aug 7, 2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks! Except piping a frozen shooter (which I want!) could mess up my Wii.....:(

Just do Forest of Sorrow runs, then. The Frozen Shooter is worth getting no matter how you do it. It's probably the single most useful Ranger weapon. I'm not sure about Ep 4 weapons, though. I've never played BB.

Jaspaller
Aug 8, 2008, 11:12 AM
lolwat, where did he talk about Ep4 weapons? He's on the GCN version, and the Frozen Shooter is a GCN weapon.

Like others said it all comes down to opinion. Redria may be a good choice since it can get God/Battles. Purplenum is a great ranger ID since it gets a lot of Mechgun/Ranger weapons (Yas9K being one of them).

SStrikerR
Aug 8, 2008, 07:43 PM
He also said he likes getting shots, and viridias get crush bullets and final impacts out the ass. Crush bullet is pretty useful imo.

NegaTsukasa
Aug 18, 2008, 03:08 AM
I am a basic RAmar; I prefer shots and rifles.

Take it from me. Viridia finds the Shots like no other ID. I can't tell you how many Shots I've picked up in my years of playing from Viridia.

Maybe over 700+? lol

newblink
Sep 5, 2008, 09:49 AM
viridia is a pretty good ID but redria is the best, also purplenum gets u some of the greastest guns and can get some of the best force items too if u ever decided to go that route someday, so i'd go with purplenum

AlexCraig
Sep 5, 2008, 12:42 PM
This thread is over 2 weeks old. And by the time you posted your reply, he has already most likely made his decision on what section ID to use. Please do not bump threads older than two weeks. There are some exceptions (Screenshot thread, Day's Finds, Your Day in PSO), but only a few.