PDA

View Full Version : ps portable? okie, i'm here.

Yoyu
Aug 6, 2008, 10:46 PM
well, new to this upgraded community & the style of the newer pso's, what are we up to these days? i am Yoyu, pleased to mee'cha! :D let's see, played pso, stopped for a bit, played the gamecube version, got sidetracked by some other games.......i forget, lol, played ep3, sold that one & now i see a portable of psu? okie, figured to give this one a try since i have heard it has more than the first ver. of psu.

looks like psu has evolved to the point of giving the portable a chance *dl'ing* as for me, i'm just here to network & keep track of phantasy star tidbits. ^^

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2008, 03:47 AM
Welcome to PSO-W! I hope you enjoy all the data, as well as the community input about the PSO and PSU series. Don't forget to befriend many of the friendly players we have here as well ;)

Katrina
Aug 7, 2008, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the community :D

basch609
Aug 7, 2008, 04:48 AM
are you saying its good or bad for psp?cause im getting a psp......should i buy it?

Yoyu
Aug 7, 2008, 12:29 PM
are you saying its good or bad for psp?cause im getting a psp......should i buy it?
@basch609 - ya you should. :D finally got the thing up & running around 4 in the morning, love the japanese peeps but wow is their language something else! it's really awesome once i got past the intro & into the game - makes me want to import now. how sega managed to squeeze such detail into a psp is beyond me, lol. it's very nice, but where are the FOmarls?? :P

@Dragwind - thanks! that's cool, i think i'll like it here & it looks like i'll be making real use of all the resources this place has. is there somewhere around here that has a listing of language translated weapons & stuff? guess it's trial & error in the meantime, haha. :D

@Katrina - cool siggy, thanks! ^^

Ranmaru
Aug 7, 2008, 03:58 PM
Welcome Yoyu, game on my friend. :P

Yoyu
Aug 7, 2008, 07:25 PM
Welcome Yoyu, game on my friend. :P
hi, samurai warriors fan? game on - works for me, lol.

Whitewarrior52
Aug 7, 2008, 07:34 PM
Nice to meet ya. Can't wait till Phantasy Star Portable reaches my side of the world.

Ranmaru
Aug 7, 2008, 08:49 PM
hi, samurai warriors fan? game on - works for me, lol.

No, sadly. My name comes from a manga which I do not remember the name. I think it may be Wall flower or something. hehe

Good. :p

Freeze
Aug 7, 2008, 10:01 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezewelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/amandawelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/Heidiwelcome-1.jpg

Yoyu
Aug 8, 2008, 05:57 AM
Nice to meet ya. Can't wait till Phantasy Star Portable reaches my side of the world.
morning! ^^ ya, it will be a tough wait since a translation would be really helpful in following the story - noticing there is a lot of dialogue in the story mode. time is moving slllloooowwwwllllyyyy....

@Freeze - now that is the making of a true fan, haha - thanks, that's cool. :D

Whitewarrior52
Aug 8, 2008, 01:57 PM
One of these days I will learn Japanese and when I do......NOTHING SHALL STAND IN MY WAY!

Freeze
Aug 8, 2008, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE= @Freeze - now that is the making of a true fan, haha - thanks, that's cool. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was Alexcraig who started the welcome pics but it seems I'm the only one doing it now. I'm glad you like them.