PDA

View Full Version : Damn the NPC

Nisoth
Aug 7, 2008, 01:57 AM
Raise yon hand if ye be tired of the NPC's getting in YON WAY!! I'm just minding my business, walking through the common area of Pioneer 2 when this HOOKER stops me in my tracks for no reason! Wouldn't it be nice if we could walk through them, or push them out of the freakin' way?

EDIT: Oops... I just now saw the 'rants' forum, and this probably belongs there. My apologies.

DC_PLAYER
Aug 7, 2008, 08:49 AM
yes i'm tired, but since pioneer2 is big i just go around the npcs, simple.

SStrikerR
Aug 7, 2008, 01:21 PM
No. I just take 2 steps to the side of them and then proceed to walk forward. It's not that hard.

SilverShadow117
Aug 9, 2008, 03:24 PM
Well if Sega decided to make a next gen remake of PSO maybe they should add the feature to push npcs out of your way =P
Just like in Doom 3 or GTA 4...

Nisoth
Aug 10, 2008, 01:53 AM
...Or maybe just walk through them. There's no reason not to do something like that on Pioneer 2, at least.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 10, 2008, 10:34 AM
It's not the fact that you can't walk through them, it's that while you're walking (eg to the bank) sometimes they'll move at the last minute and walk into you.

That does annoy me sometimes.

Nisoth
Aug 10, 2008, 10:50 AM
Or sometimes you'll go to walk around them, then they'll move right in your path so you have to change your path several times just so you can stay moving. That is the most annoying.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 10, 2008, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. I always want to kick that scientist near the bank. :lol:

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Aug 10, 2008, 12:29 PM
Ha. Thought this was about Mome.

Nisoth
Aug 11, 2008, 01:33 AM
Any NPC worth bitching about. ESPECIALLY MOME! That worthless pile of helpless poop!

AlexCraig
Aug 11, 2008, 01:38 PM
I tend to bipass any and all NPCs. When I am on missions, I am about 1/4 mile ahead of them already killing things. When I am on Pioneer 2, I ignore the NPCs and keep running past them.

SilverShadow117
Aug 11, 2008, 04:24 PM
Any NPC worth bitching about. ESPECIALLY MOME! That worthless pile of helpless poop!
Luckily he's a coward on the gamecube version :D
Too bad DC players are stuck with that Heroic little bastard on the Dream Cast version...

DC_PLAYER
Aug 11, 2008, 04:33 PM
Luckily he's a coward on the gamecube version :D
Too bad DC players are stuck with that Heroic little bastard on the Dream Cast version...

Unfortunatly your right, i tried my best by giving him shifta lvl 15, he missed all the shots exept for one near the end of the quest, he did 0 damage :(
That's why he is a scientist, because as a hunter he is worthless lol

Freeze
Aug 11, 2008, 04:44 PM
yep everyone who plays Episode 1&2 or newer really got spoiled on that quest. I liked the newer versions but they just weren't as much fun as the original because they took out a lot of the challenging aspects like Mome.

NegaTsukasa
Aug 13, 2008, 03:46 AM

Lets not forget Elly and the ill Gills scene on Seat of the Heart. XD

Sega just had to ram an "FU Loser" up your butt on that part of the quest.

Nisoth
Aug 13, 2008, 01:16 PM
Oh, yeah, I forgot about her. Yeah, that quest in near impossible for androids on ultimate.

NegaTsukasa
Aug 18, 2008, 03:27 AM
Oh, yeah, I forgot about her. Yeah, that quest in near impossible for androids on ultimate.

mhm. If you don't flip the proper switches she is toast on the floor your on and the Ill Gills will appear if you hit so many wrong switches.

For me at least. I never get the Ill Gill scene when I get the right switches. It helps me and her. At least she heals you. Unlike Mome.

I'd jump off a bridge for her at least, and not Mome any day. (Seat of the Heart spoiler scene XP)

Zanketsuden
Aug 27, 2008, 05:31 PM
I hate that guy who stops you when he spots you with Elenor and that Doctor when you have to save Ult. Then you have wait 3 minutes of pressing the A button like crazy.

AlexCraig
Aug 27, 2008, 05:54 PM
THAT MAN STOLE MY CHARACTER'S HAIRSTYLE AND ARMOR!! XDD

Seriously, I saw that guy and got ticked. He has the exact same armor as Alex and the same hairstyle as Alex. Luckily, Alex's hair is brown and his face is nicer.

Nisoth
Aug 28, 2008, 02:27 AM
Now their thiefing identities!? This NPC BS has to stop now! It's time we took 'em all out!

SilverShadow117
Aug 28, 2008, 10:47 AM
Now their thiefing identities!? This NPC BS has to stop now! It's time we took 'em all out!

Nah that would be too easy, they're damage sucks. What would be more fun is making them kill each other and betting on who would win. First battle crazy Dark falz possessed Kireek vs the new and improved trained ash with his double lightsaber. My bet's on kireek...

Nisoth
Aug 28, 2008, 01:05 PM
LOL! Like cock fights! I'll pull for Ash! He should know resta by now.

zfighter14
Aug 30, 2008, 05:15 PM
Mome SUCKS! Every time I do my missions and he is in em he dies. He surounds himself