PDA

View Full Version : Wierd photon blast

BOOL
Aug 7, 2008, 01:52 PM
My friend said that when he was fighting Dark Fallz on very hard, Dark Fallz went to his third form and went invincible. My friend said that when he went to use his photon blast, he could only use one that was a mix between Golla, Pilla, and Farlla. It was incredibly powerful. What's going on?!?!:-o

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2008, 02:04 PM
...what?

Tell him to take a picture or a vid or something.

BOOL
Aug 7, 2008, 02:16 PM
I'll tell them to.... but I don't know when he'd be able to. Might be lying..... just seeing if it happened to someone else.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2008, 02:29 PM
Well, I'm going to go tear through the Ruins, and I'll report back if anything is different.

Nisoth
Aug 7, 2008, 04:02 PM
My bet is that he's lying, or just used one that he doesn't recognize. Photon Blasts against Dark Falz are just like any other Photon Blasts.

Splash
Aug 7, 2008, 06:17 PM
Whoosh, obvious lie.

/end topic

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2008, 06:53 PM
Well, it gave me an excuse to devestate the ruins in V.Hard. :wacko:

BOOL
Aug 7, 2008, 07:40 PM
Your welcome.

Sharkyland
Aug 7, 2008, 07:46 PM
Dark Falz's last form has only 5 attacks, I think:
- those blue balls
- grants
- megid
- sword slash (with his arm)
- soul sucking (where he sucks your soul and whatever damage you do to him you do yourself)

---

As for photon blasts:
- golla: lightning deer (usually strikes one enemy)
- pilla: light spear from heaven attack (some LARGE radius around the user)
- faralla: spinning fire dragon (some MEDIUM radius around the user)

furrypaws
Aug 8, 2008, 07:45 AM
Well, wait. Was he playing with other people? If you play with 2 other people, and you all set off a Photon Blast simultaneously, the three photon blasts go off in the order the people "summoned" them. That could be what they were talking about.

EDDIT: After rereading, I realized that they meant they could only choose one. That is, indeed, a lie.

SilverShadow117
Aug 8, 2008, 09:57 PM
SS or it never happened.

SStrikerR
Aug 9, 2008, 11:44 AM
^ It never happened.