PDA

View Full Version : Chikki Kyoren-jin

Vercix
Aug 7, 2008, 02:58 PM
Ok...so I was in a party...and we had another one of those guys who constantly talked out of his ass about how much he knew...and he said what sounded like the most BS thing imo...he said that if you had Chikki Kyoren-jin (slicer skill) equipped to one of your weapons, that it had an effect on the drop rates...is this true?

Kizeragi
Aug 7, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ok...so I was in a party...and we had another one of those guys who constantly talked out of his ass about how much he knew...and he said what sounded like the most BS thing imo...he said that if you had Chikki Kyoren-jin (slicer skill) equipped to one of your weapons, that it had an effect on the drop rates...is this true?

This is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. No it's not true.

relentless
Aug 7, 2008, 03:04 PM
Holy crap, ... hey Chief, where'd all your meat go?:/

But ya, the guy who said that must have really a bad sense of humor.

Vercix
Aug 7, 2008, 03:13 PM
K I was almost sure he was speaking out of his ass...hate these people...

Triple_S
Aug 7, 2008, 04:19 PM
He was probably just saying that because he's still butt-hurt that he got Chikki to max just for SEGA to nerf it to the point where it's only worth tagging with.

amtalx
Aug 7, 2008, 05:19 PM
On nights with a full moon, Chikki shoots black male Beasts that ride lions and wield twin Axes, and when the lion drops a deuce, its actually a Newman that summons a human driving a tank.

True story.

Kizeragi
Aug 7, 2008, 05:45 PM
On nights with a full moon, Chikki shoots black male Beasts that ride lions and wield twin Axes, and when the lion drops a deuce, its actually a Newman that summons a human driving a tank.

True story.

Totally true.

Hiero_Glyph
Aug 7, 2008, 07:51 PM
He was probably just saying that because he's still butt-hurt that he got Chikki to max just for SEGA to nerf it to the point where it's only worth tagging with.

Either you are not JA'ing with Chikki or your Slicer %'s are low because the Chikki my friends use is still incredible even after the nerf.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 8, 2008, 01:26 AM
It's still a decent PA I mean really

It even has rifle range =/

I prefer choutou though :)

Para
Aug 8, 2008, 02:00 AM
Ridiculous rumour.

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 8, 2008, 08:14 AM
This rumor was started a while back when someone created a fake translation of the chikki nerf update. There is no truth to it. (Aside from Chikki being nerfed in terms of attack)

Triple_S
Aug 8, 2008, 05:01 PM
Either you are not JA'ing with Chikki or your Slicer %'s are low because the Chikki my friends use is still incredible even after the nerf.

Level 40 Chikki, I JA it, my slicer (IIRC a Kubiri) has over 30% in it's element used against enemies of the opposite element.

By the time Chikki gets done, I could've done more than that with other weapons. It could be because I'm not using S-Rank slicers, but I'm a FiG. My AF uses that other PA.

Hiero_Glyph
Aug 8, 2008, 10:09 PM
Level 40 Chikki, I JA it, my slicer (IIRC a Kubiri) has over 30% in it's element used against enemies of the opposite element.

By the time Chikki gets done, I could've done more than that with other weapons. It could be because I'm not using S-Rank slicers, but I'm a FiG. My AF uses that other PA.

What you mean to say is that by the time you are done using Chikki you couldn't have even walked over to the enemies to use your other weapons. The biggest problem is the limited ATP of a FiG but with a FF the Slicer is downright deadly. An AF can offset their lower ATP with thier higher attack speed. Besides, with Crossbows and Machineguns I agree that Slicers are wasted on a FiG.

Triple_S
Aug 9, 2008, 01:14 AM
1) No, actually. The whole reason I use a slicer is because everybody is either a FF or a techer of some kind and wipes out the enemies while I run up to them, else I can't tag them all in time (my Xbow bullet is at 10 so that might get a bit easier, but machinegun has low range). I'm lagging behind a bit probably because I was focusing on a larger enemy that had to separate itself from the pack. That or some other wacky thing.

2) FiG gets good ATP. Not the best, but still good. Especially on a Cast, since we have best ATA and second best ATP so we dish out quite a good amount of damage.

3) Slicers are useful still, but I like my machinegun a lot more. Especially with SE abilities. You may say "Well then pair one with your slicer!" Well I've found that I get a lot more use out of strafing back and forth as I approach, hitting as much as I can, then use my claw weapon to pummel them.