PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay 2/4/03 lol

jimmer411
Jan 29, 2003, 03:50 PM
well some lameass was sputtering around that judgement day is coming. i highly doubt that AR or GS will be coming out. if by some chance they ever do come out and a CK or NOL code is released i will cancel my HL right ayay and wait for a true sequel to PSO to be released. even if i have to sit through 6 years of delays again. (exaggeration)

ChibitheRanger
Jan 29, 2003, 04:51 PM
umm the Action Reply came out a week a go yea just to let you know

Eden
Jan 29, 2003, 08:56 PM
Um no its not

Darkmage13
Jan 30, 2003, 01:26 AM
Different places have it listed coming out different days. It should be sometime during the second week of February. I don't think they'd be taking pre-orders all over the place if it wasn't coming out. Even if they do delay it again, you don't have any hope of it never coming out at all.

ChibitheRanger
Jan 30, 2003, 05:33 PM
Trust me i own one i bought it last week at best buy along with the modem for the gamecube

Muku6
Jan 30, 2003, 06:22 PM
You do know that the Gameshark is technically Action Replay, right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Muku6 on 2003-01-30 15:26 ]</font>

Vic_Viper
Jan 30, 2003, 08:02 PM
Not only technically, as
THERE IS NO MORE GAMESHARK.........
The GS thing was a sort of OEM version of the
Action Replay sold by Interact ... As Datel and Interact broke the contract, Interact owns the trademark "gameshark" and Datel owns the software, ther will be no more Gameshark. Instead Datel will sell it's cheatware directly in USA so it will be called Action Replay in US for now too .... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Again ... If they do with the AR the same thing they did with the "Free Loader" release, I'm going to laugh like crazy ...
I have a theory ....
In their website they stated they didn't released the AR yet because they are still building a database with codes ... But if they are doing that, why they didn't released the Free Loader disc yet ????

It smells fishy to me ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
It's just my two cents.....

Fonara
Jan 30, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2003-01-30 14:33, ChibitheRanger wrote:
Trust me i own one i bought it last week at best buy along with the modem for the gamecube

Yeah that's kinda funny cuz i work at Best Buy and it's not out yet. Also Action Replay was supposed to be out on the 7th of January but it got pushed back for next month 2 days before it's so called release date. As for the preorders they can simply give you a refund if you put money down on it, cuz i doubt Action Replay will ever come out.

TheWiLL
Jan 30, 2003, 10:49 PM
Date from Gamestop is like around Feb 22th I think.

Darkmage13
Jan 31, 2003, 02:43 AM
On 2003-01-30 17:02, Vic_Viper wrote:
Not only technically, as
THERE IS NO MORE GAMESHARK.........
The GS thing was a sort of OEM version of the
Action Replay sold by Interact ... As Datel and Interact broke the contract, Interact owns the trademark "gameshark" and Datel owns the software, ther will be no more Gameshark. Instead Datel will sell it's cheatware directly in USA so it will be called Action Replay in US for now too .... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Again ... If they do with the AR the same thing they did with the "Free Loader" release, I'm going to laugh like crazy ...
I have a theory ....
In their website they stated they didn't released the AR yet because they are still building a database with codes ... But if they are doing that, why they didn't released the Free Loader disc yet ????

It smells fishy to me ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
It's just my two cents.....

Bzzzt! Wrong
Mad Catz bought the gameshark brand name from interact a couple weeks ago. Interact is currently flying down the crapper.

It really doesn't matter who releases what hardware under what name. Sales will probably be better with brand recognition (i.e. gameshark) but they're all still just hex editors. Doesn't really matter who you buy from.

jimmer411
Jan 31, 2003, 03:36 AM
it still will get delayed indefinatly.

Bri-N
Jan 31, 2003, 03:39 AM
You're all wrong, there was an official announcement and its coming out anytime between 2/4-2/18 depending on the store.

HunterXHunter
Jan 31, 2003, 02:46 PM
I dont give a rats ass who bought it and where it came from all I know is when it comes someones gonna lose it and start f**king stuff up with codes.

And yet again Americans will ruin PSO.
people wonder sometimes why I dont act like a patriot.

Darkmage13
Jan 31, 2003, 03:04 PM
Wow Hunter, your sig is huge.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darkmage13 on 2003-01-31 12:05 ]</font>

HunterXHunter
Jan 31, 2003, 10:38 PM
I'll fix it

Eden
Jan 31, 2003, 11:19 PM
On 2003-01-31 11:46, HunterXHunter wrote:
I dont give a rats ass who bought it and where it came from all I know is when it comes someones gonna lose it and start f**king stuff up with codes.

And yet again Americans will ruin PSO.
people wonder sometimes why I dont act like a patriot.

Americans will ruin PSO? Uhh yeah ok....Americans are the only people in the entire world who cheat on video games

Johan
Feb 1, 2003, 01:29 AM
From what I heard, Japanese players cheated just as bad on DC PSO as Americans did. Hell, remember that they had to release an update disk in Japan because of... guess what? A dupe bug.

A cheat.

That was probably found by Japanese players.

ChibitheRanger
Feb 1, 2003, 03:22 PM
excatly the store i have it i have no cheats for it though then i went to target the didn't have any in but had a tag for it ya know
ActionReplayGC44.99(or 49.99 i'm not sure)

MuRaKi
Feb 4, 2003, 04:57 AM
[/quote]Americans will ruin PSO? Uhh yeah ok....Americans are the only people in the entire world who cheat on video games

[/quote]
Eden you must be the dumbest person i have ever know. I play games for GC, PC, Xbox, and PS2. probably like 97% online. I have met people that cheat from europe to japan to south america to canada so just stfu about americans are the only ones that cheat. LOL Stupid Ignorant people in the world. Names of some of the games i have played with cheaters. SOCOM ## 1 Have been on all the differant servers and cheats have been on all. Unreal 2003 cheaters. Ghost recon for xbox cheaters.

Ok you get the point now loser??? You should.

US is the fattest country. I beleive it ok. But just from those statistics you cant say everysingle person in the US is fat. I sure in the hell know im not. Just a cross example.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MuRaKi on 2003-02-04 01:58 ]</font>

Raist
Feb 4, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-02-04 01:57, MuRaKi wrote:

Americans will ruin PSO? Uhh yeah ok....Americans are the only people in the entire world who cheat on video games

Eden you must be the dumbest person i have ever know. I play games for GC, PC, Xbox, and PS2. probably like 97% online. I have met people that cheat from europe to japan to south america to canada so just stfu about americans are the only ones that cheat. LOL Stupid Ignorant people in the world. Names of some of the games i have played with cheaters. SOCOM ## 1 Have been on all the differant servers and cheats have been on all. Unreal 2003 cheaters. Ghost recon for xbox cheaters.

Ok you get the point now loser??? You should.

US is the fattest country. I beleive it ok. But just from those statistics you cant say everysingle person in the US is fat. I sure in the hell know im not. Just a cross example.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MuRaKi on 2003-02-04 01:58 ]</font>

Wow, can't believe you didn't spot the obvious sarcasm there. You should have used the <sarcasm> tags for the special kids Eden.

Eden
Feb 4, 2003, 12:50 PM
Yeah maybe I should have....

RuneLateralus
Feb 4, 2003, 12:58 PM
Keep the personal shots off the board.

GhostKingX
Feb 6, 2003, 08:42 AM
Lol if you think US got those made those GS codes for ver 2 and one then LOL on you....Jp's made the codes some guy named barubary stole them and did some wacky stuff to them....but yeah a sum of this post is.....look at the facts GC pso was out for about....a week? and a dupe bug came out....yeah we are the bads ones allright =/

Rune edit: Read the rules. Do not offer to share cheats here and do not flame other members.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-02-06 08:59 ]</font>