PDA

View Full Version : (open fanfic) Apocalypse Aftermath 2: War in the mines

G-Assassin
Jan 29, 2003, 03:57 PM
We leave the story of Jono for a while, and go to another's. The importance of teamwork and the strength of a group cannot be emphasised enough in the fight against Dark. Another Star in the Constellation is a young but experienced newman boy. His name is Ryker.

Life is really hard now, it seems. Fighting photon infused animals and artificial monsters isn't the greatest job, but it pays well. It's too bad my employer, the Principal, lost his daughter, but I wish he would be a little less vague when he gave me a Hunter's License. I can't tell you how many times I woke up to see nurses standing over me in the medical room, or how much money I spend on monofluid bottles to stay alive.

It didn't used to be this way. I used to be a history major college student back on the home planet. When it was destroyed, so was my morale. I thought that now the planet was gone, the history of it was pretty much meaningless. I drank a lot, and had sleepless nights alone, wondering why I should still be alive. I wanted to get married someday, and live happily ever after, but the dream just kept turning into a nightmare.

Apparently I still have a purpose.
Last night at midnight, I was sleeping in the residential area of the Pioneer 2, when my phone rang. I frowned and picked up the receiver, already knowing who'd have the nerve to call me at this ridiculous hour.
"Principal Tyrell."
"Yes, Ryker. I have a new assignment for you. This will be a tough one."
"Explain it to me more then."
"There's a terrorist group in the mines that I want you to scatter. I don't know who or what you'll be up against, but you can be sure that they'll be well armed. It shouldn't be much of a problem for you, you being a Force and all, but I'd advise taking someone with you, preferably a hunter class mercenary."
"What's the pay on this job?"
"50,000."
"I'll take it, but I don't like it."
"You'd better get along with your partners, should you have them, or I'll deduct as much as I see fit. Is that clear, Ryker?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'll get my things and wait at the transporter in the morning."

I hung up, and put my hands behind my head, staring out the window. The city never sleeps here, because everyone works so hard so we can eventually move onto Ragol safely. When I'm not fighting, I'm writing reports on what and who I find. That doesn't sound very interesting at first, but some of the stories I write sound like real epic fantasies.
I don't know how many actually read them, I mean, I'm not a famous author or anything. I just hope the message gets out somehow.

On that thought, I turned out the lights and dozed off. I think I dreamt of Rappies jumping over a fence or something crazy like that...

RavenTW
Jan 29, 2003, 05:52 PM
Is there a special reason why you stopped working on Aftermath 1? I mean, I don't mind, but finishing one before the others might help.

Give me a while, I might come up with something on this one too.

G-Assassin
Jan 29, 2003, 06:04 PM
(I'm getting back to that Raven don't worry)

ZeKey
Jan 30, 2003, 08:13 PM
i guess i'll write but i'm warning im not much of a writer
______
zeke stood there looing blankly at the amount of weapons at the shop.
"are you gona buy anything?!?" the clerk growled.
"i'm just looking thank you."
"There are other people looking to buy stuff so get movin."
zeke looked around at the small plaza noticing there was no one else there he conculded that he was unwanted. He continued to the residental area hoping that he would find a hot Hunewearl to hang out with as he walked straight into a fonewman they stood up he noticed that the newman was younger than he but looked somehow more expirenced than he. he began to apologize when he was cut off by the angry shouting of the newman

RavenTW
Jan 30, 2003, 10:05 PM
Got something
-----------------------------------------------------

My lulling slumber was interrupted by a sharp ringing. "Perhaps my telephone?" I thought, and willed the receiver to my ear. Sure enough, I was being called by him again.

"Ah, little pet, are you feeling all right?"

"I would most appreciate it if you could order me around during normal business hours," I sneered into the receiver.

"Anytime you work with me, 'normal' business hours are 24/7." I was afraid he'd say some crap like that.

"Who do you want now?"

"Some bratty Force has been ordered to investigate my company's actions in the underground mines. I hope he provides some challenge. I mean, the last two sure haven't been."

"Are you going to give me some parameters, or do I get to to it my on way this time?"

"You do at the home stretch. But I need you to use some finess. You see, this guy's looking for some hunters to help him out, and he's placed an ad at your guild."

I could already see his plan. "First, you want me to go public, then, I have to befriend my target? Your crazy."

"Are you gonna do it Demitri, or do I have to give some incintive?"

"Fine, I'll kill him." Third time really wasn't a charm, I thought as I hung the phone back on the receiver. I then brought my Kumui and Berdysh to me, as well as an arm from a strange creature called a Delsaber, found below the mines that I used as a shield. The lights then turned on, and I landed down to the floor, placing my weapons in my inventory, equipping my Delsaber's shield and walking over to the hunter's Guild.

"Sorry kid, but I guess you have to die."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2003-01-30 20:05 ]</font>

G-Assassin
Feb 4, 2003, 06:24 PM
I felt really uneasy as I took my Mace with me and walked past the shopping area. It was unusually crouded this morning, and some of the people who were watching me walk by, they could have been spies from this evil organization. One such person stopped me before I could get to the transporter, I couldn't believe anyone had the nerve to do that.
"Excuse me, I need to get through."
The tall long haired HUmar in front of me sneered and shook his head, indicating he wasn't going to let me in. He was much bigger than me, and probably stronger.
"Where you going kid?" The man asked, staring at me funny.
"None of your business. Missions are confidential, you know that, hunter. And what's it to you where I go? I'm smart enough to handle anything that comes at me, even a buffoon like you."
The man glared at me, still not budging. I couldn't fight him though, not in front of everyone. If I could just find a moment, some distraction that would make everyone turn away, I could set this guy's foot on fire with Foie and just run past him.
As if by sheer dumb luck, there was an explosion that shook the road. A ship had gotten into an accident and crashed into the side, bursting into flames.

I took my chance, sweeping my mace under the giant's feet and setting one on fire with foie, quickly closing the garage door behind me and panting heavily. I could see the saber trying to tear through it, so I set the coordinates quickly and jumped into the transporter, but it just wouldn't work! That HUmar must have cut off the power... and he was coming for me. Now I had no choice but to fight for my life, even if it meant killing him in front of the citizens.

RavenTW
Feb 4, 2003, 07:23 PM
I saw a HUmar tearing through the main transporter door with a saber. I decided to see if I could help.

"You know sir, you could just hit the button over there on the left."

The main deactivated his saber and turned around to look at me. My psychic capabilities told me he was hired to kill a kid behind the door. He did look like he was hiding something.

"It's locked," he replied coarsly.

"Bummer, let me try to fix it." I focused, and the door suddenly opened to reveal a frightened young Force. I was shocked to see that he was the very boy I was hired to kill!

"Uh, thank you." he turned around and glared at the boy, turning his saber back on.

"Sure, anytime. One last thing though." He turned back around just in time to see me slice him in two with my Kamui. The Force looked at me, astonished.

"Do you need any help? My name's Demitri."

G-Assassin
Feb 5, 2003, 06:03 PM
I was shocked. This man was a killer, there was no way he could be human, cleaving through that HUmar like he was paper... I couldn't trust him, so I did the only thing I could, which was to back up against the wall, powering up the transporter.

"Wh-who are you..." I said, shaking. "Do you work for Tyrell?"
Demitri hesitated. "I was hired by a private individual to hunt down and protect you ... call it a long term quest, but it should pay off in the end."
"I...uh...see..." I said, stepping into the transporter, dusting myself off, and adjusting my sunglasses. "Your job is going to be a little harder than you think. Don't tell anyone... but I'm going into the Mines to clean them out on orders from Tyrell. I don't think you know exactly what we're up against."
"I do, robotic weaponry made by the now gone WEAPON organization. Not much of a challenge, but they can give a nasty shock."
"You've been before?" I said, surprised.
"No, I just read up on it from Rico's report."
"THE Red Ring Rico?"
"That's her. She mysteriously disappeared or something, but it's none of our business, right?"
"Guess not. Let's just go into the mine complex..."

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 5, 2003, 09:31 PM
A HUmar with Tealish hair was standing right outside of the tepelorter where people enter the Mines. He had half of his hair covering his right eye and a ponytail behind his head. "Man, where is that guy?" the hunter said. "How am I supposed to introduce myself? Say 'Hi my name is Daigoyin, watch out for my outbursts'? Hopefully I'm in control, or that curse just might take over, that guy, Dark Falz, Kireek..." Daigoyin just sat down, holding his G-Assassin Sabersin front of him.
(Okay, that was short, but like the other guy said, it's just the beginning.)

RavenTW
Feb 5, 2003, 10:40 PM
You seem to have an obsession with G-assasin sabers. Maybe you should try a Yamato (they are better)

G-Assassin
Feb 6, 2003, 07:04 PM
Trouble was right in front of me. A HUmar with G-assassin sabers was guarding the entrance to the mines, but I came prepared. "HANDS AGAINST THE WALL!" I said, pulling out my Railgun. If he came at me, I'd just blast a photon laser right through his head. Knowing this, he set down his sabers and backed away, doing as I told him.
"Try anything funny and you'll lose a lot more than your job."

I inched my way past him, and opened the door switch. A bunch of robot droids activated and came at me, marching with their arms stretched out like zombies. I grinned and hit their heads and arms off with my cane, while Demitri guarded my back, swiping quickly with his saber-type, not sure which one it was.
"This isn't working, they just keep getting back up! Let me try to short circuit them."
I thrust my palm out and cast a bolt of chain lightning, striking all the droids in front of me and exploding them on contact. Then the second wave of enemies came, two big droids with sabers... They were terribly fast, my magic just couldn't keep up.
I remember being struck down and having barely enough life in me to cast resta, while the droids advanced on Demitri...

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 6, 2003, 08:37 PM
The reason why it's G-Assassin's Sabers for both is because I originally don't have a Yamato for either. When I do in the game, I will in the Fanfic. (Although I'm personally looking for the Sange and Yasha, but that's off-topic)
------
"YOU IDIOITS!" Daigoyin advanced past the Dubchics to the switch, and in two heavy whacks, the switch blew up, along with the Dubchics (They are Dubchics, right?) After then, he dashed towards the Force, knocked the handgun out of his hand, and held one of the sabers right at his neck. "Wait a sec, a Force, hm, I remember the picture." Daigoyin withdrew his G-Assassin Saber. "Perhaps you should be a bit more polite when you encounter someone who appears in front of the entrance point. Principal Tyrell ordered me here to deband a group of terrorists, and as a personal bodyguard, just in case. Go ahead and pick up your gun. But don't make any harsh moves..." Daigoyun withdraws his Sabers and pulls out a Varista. "I know I shouldn't, but if you make a move, I'll have to. I'm quite a resourceful guy, I've got a lot of weapons." The Force quickly went to his Railgun and picked it up. "What is your name, hunter?" the Force said. The disturbed hunter answered. "My name is Daigoyin, and it might help if you withdraw from attacking me, trust me, you won't want to make me mad. And you two are?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-02-06 17:40 ]</font>

RavenTW
Feb 6, 2003, 08:54 PM
The Kamui is a saber with a Megid effect. I also have a Berdysh, a partisan-type, double-bladed axe. In case you were wondering.
"Sinows. Annoying little bugs."

"Your name is Sinows?"

I looked at him with one of those "duh" expressions, and went back to the Sinows, equiping my Berdysh. "I'm a sucker for fuedal-age weapons, and YOUR a sucker for the scrapyard!" With one slash, there were four half-Sinows. I then walked back to the other two hunters.

"My name is Demitri."

G-Assassin
Feb 7, 2003, 05:36 PM
"Hey..." Daiyogin looked at me angrily.
"Look, I'm sorry I attacked you. I can't really trust anyone down here, you know? I didn't know Tyrell would send me accomplices to work with, he's always secretive about that kind of thing. You forgive me? Oh, my name's Ryker by the way..."
"Well, I guess I can let it slide this time, Ryker. But you really shouldn't be so reckless, Tyrell will deduct from your pay."
"Yeah, I don't need you to remind me. Let's just find the nearest security computer to disable the energy field fences."

Demitri was silent this whole time.
"What's up?" I said, looking up at him.
"There's a console in the corner of the next room, but it's being guarded by a couple of RAcasts with spread rifles. It'll be tough to get past them. We're lucky we have a Force on our side." He grinned.
"You should go in first, disable the androids, and Dayogin and I will finish them off. Just don't trip an alarm or anything..."
When I walked in, I didn't have to set off the alarm. The RAcast did it for me. I did everything I could to shut it off, but it was useless. I merely shocked the two bots with Gizonde and ran to the console, the others still covering me.
We needed a plan, and real fast... because they were going to come for us.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 7, 2003, 08:33 PM
Hey, I know what the Kamui is, it's the legendary sword (Katana, I know it's a type of saber) that my sister forgets the name of. Didn't know about what the Berdysh looked like, though.
(Notices everyone misspels Daigoyin)
Er, can't blame ya there, had no idea where I got the name.
Oh, and BTW, why don't you post in the other fic? A bit busy perhaps? Just wondering...

Last thing, what class/character is Demitri?
----------
Daigoyin Kept struggling with the Androids, they kept getting up using trimates. Daigoyin's temper rose. "Crud, crud, crud, crud! A strategy... AHA!" At that word he took out a Rappy's Fan. He held it up, charging, and then unleashed a feather on the two. (Hey, can you confuse androids? I'm not sure, but if you can't, well, live with it.) The two androids walked around awkwardly, and then shot each other. "Demitri, now's our chance, I've got the Type-O android!" Demitri and Daigoyin rushed to an android and then knocked them out. "Sorry, alternate shutdown. So Demitri," Daigoyin said in a cocky tone, "maybe we should join Ryker in the alarm shutoff." Daigoyin and Demitri then rushed into the room.
----------
Meanwhile, Ryker was having a "few" problems with the alarm system. "What is wrong here!?!". Daigoyin and Demitri came in looking at the control panel. "That's a lot of buttons. Demitri, what do you think?" Demitri just walked over to the main computer, pressed a few buttons, and the alarm stopped. Ryker sighed. "Phew, that was close." Daigoyin looked at the next door, which was locked. "I don't think so, I betcha Sakon is behind that door." Ryker looked puzzled. "Sakon?". "Yep, Sakon," Daigoyin said, "Y'know, WORKS guy, same hairdo as me, darker hair than me, costume is tan and teal, funny, I considered him like my mirror image, 'cept my costume is a different tan and he looks a lot meaner. Betcha his Agito is fake, too." Right then, the next door opened...
----------
Y'know Sakon, right? Guy who fights you with two androids in Soul of Steel?

RavenTW
Feb 7, 2003, 10:53 PM
Never got to play it, so don't screw me if I get his personality wrong. btw, Demitri is a HUmar. And not a normal one (well, GC normal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )
The door opened to reveal a HUmar with a katana like mine, only differnent and I could sense it was less powerful.

"I am Sakon, and I have been ordered by Principal Tyrell to protect this mine shaft. Just try to attack me!"

"We don't have time for this," Demitri said, his eyes burning violet fire. Suddenly, he showed his palm to Sokan, and a large dark energy ball formed.

"MEGIDDO!!!!"

The next second, Sokan lay dead. Demitri's eyes returned to normal.

"Shall we?"

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 8, 2003, 10:07 PM
"Funny, he didn't even say that he was from the Galactic Mobile Infantry, 32nd Squadron, WORKS." Daigoyin said cockily. "But why would Tyrell use Military to guard the mines? But something else disturbs me." He looks at Ryker. "Ryker, can you come with me, alone? Demitri, you stay here. I'm going a room back."
--------
Daigoyin went back not one, but two rooms. "Can't be foolish, Ryker, I must tell you something." Ryker just looked at Daigoyin. "A guy like him is not to be trusted. Besides the fact that he killed a hunter, which is unethical to all hunter standards, he also used a Megid spell, and only Forces can use that. Maybe I'll give you a disk of it if I get one." Ryker looked and said "But still, he stopped a guy at Pioneer 2 from killing me." Daigoyin gave Ryker a cold stare. "You mean that hunter that tried to stop you? I remember him, he stopped you only to prevent someone from coming up. Trust me, Demitri is not to be trusted. So later, tell me where your loyalties lie... Now let's go back to that trai-- er, guy." Daigoyin went back to the room, Ryker joining them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-02-08 19:16 ]</font>

G-Assassin
Feb 9, 2003, 01:04 PM
Truth be told, I didn't trust either of them. But I couldn't let suspicion get in the way, I still had a little bit to go. The Monitor Room was ahead, the mainframe for all the WORKS activities. With Sakon disposed of by Demitri's Megido attack, which baffled me, there wasn't much in the way. Except maybe for two giant robots with missile launchers. Our attacks did little except for shed their armor a bit, but I noticed that the missiles launched homed in on the nearest target. I ran around the back when the second wave of missiles were launched, and the Garanz hit itself with its own attack, destroying it. As for the second, Demitri and Daigoyin slashed away at its armor, since they were strong enough to do so.

"Guys, in the monitor room will be their toughest defense yet. I'm getting a bunch of orange blips on my radar, theres a lot of them, encircling the room."
I looked at my "partners" and saw them eyeing each other like hawks. "What's the matter with you two? Aren't you coming?"
Demitri sighed. "I ran out of monofluid. Can you guys spot me some?"
"Sorry, I can't, I need it."
"I have a little extra," Daiyogin said. "With you using Megid, we'll have no problem," he frowned slightly.
"If all else fails, I'll keep you both alive as long as I can."
I grinned. If one of them was indeed a traitor and tried to kill me, I'd be ready, man do I have a surprise up my sleeve...

RavenTW
Feb 9, 2003, 01:46 PM
A surprise, eh? I thought to myself. We'll just see about that...

We started towards the next room when I suddenly got a call from my communicator. I headed back a couple rooms and turned it on.

"Why are you calling me Ink? You broke my first rule."

"And you broke mine. Your supposed to have killed this person!"

"We're only in the first part of the Mines, why can't you wait a little, enjoy it?"

"Because my vixens are in the next room, hacking the monitor station!"

Now, at first, I would have thought how he got a girl with hacking skills. But since I knew Ink's secret, I had already figured out that answer. So I proceeded with question 2: "Why are you hacking the Monitor Station? Is 'ole Voldy fighting back?"

"He got control over a few more monsters, such as the ones you've been finding. But you had better not get into Mines 2, or else MY machines will attack."

"Fine, fine. I'll kill them," I said, closing the comm link.

I didn't say which "them" I'd kill though. Don't ever doublecross me, I thought to myself as I headed back to the other two.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2003-02-10 15:54 ]</font>

G-Assassin
Feb 13, 2003, 05:20 PM
The strangest thing happened when Demitri got back to us. Suddenly the power went out, and I heard metal clunking and saw photon weapons shine in the dark.
"Demitri! Ah... Demitri? Can you find the switch?"
I couldn't hear him, or Daiyogin, so I snuck around quietly, hoping I wouldn't bump into super-heated photon.

Then the lights came back on, showing us our attackers. They didn't look too friendly, but that was because the look on their faces were emotionless. A RAcast, RAcaseal, HUcaseal and HUcast had followed us here, and we didn't notice at all.
There was a strange sort of beauty and perfection in the caseal bots, but it was frightening to be around them, because they were programmed to kill.

"Who'd you call... the robopolice?"
"Shut up... these are special robots, like nothing you've ever faced in here." Demitri flashed a glare at them, backing up.
"Aw c'mon, these are nothing, all you have to do is shock them, right Ryker?" Daiyogin suggested.
"Uh, I'll try..." So I tried a Gizonde attack to zap them all at once. Ha, I might as well have tried to hurt a rock with that attack.
"No good... they have us surrounded."
"Well we can't just give up, Ryker! At least you could try hitting them with your cane!" Daiyogin yelled.
"If I tried that then the ranger types would have already blown my head off. Those are what we need to get rid of first."
Soon as I said that, the Ranger bots' eyes glowed red, and they started firing from their shotguns photon packed bullets, like those you would use to shoot an elephant with. We ducked and hid behind the wall, while I searched for my handgun.

RavenTW
Feb 13, 2003, 06:29 PM
I stood there, facing the four androids.

"Robots, huh? So now Ink's a hacker?" I said with a rage even I didn't expect.

"Send this to your boss, His own "nightmare" is just beginning!" I yelled, slashing both of the rangers with my Berdysh.

"You two wanna face me?" I asked with a devilish grin. The two Hunter immediately ran away. Too little too late.

"MEGIDDO!!!!!" Both lay dead in the next second. I went over to the two others, who were slowly backing away.

"Heh, scare you?"

"HECK YES!" Ryker blurted out. I gave a small grin as I put up my Berdysh and withdrew my Kamui.

"I guess I'll have to tell you the truth. I was sent to kill you, Ryker. This big idiot who calls himself Incubus has been hacking the computers in the Mines so that he can unlock another area deeper below them. When he does, he wants to fuse with some demon there and become the most powerful being in existence. He employed me to take out any setbacks, like, say, hunters that Tyrell sends down."

"Why did you?" Ryker asked.

I frowned. "Ink, as we all call him, needs to make sure the fusion would work, so he's captured some people to temporarily test it. Among that number is my RAmar friend Mars. He relocates them to a new location every week, so there's no use in me finding him. That's why I've been working for him. And before you asked why I changed my mind, I don't like bosses who always change their policy. Therefore, I quit."

I took a small Varista off of the RAcaseal and headed to the next area. "I don't care what you do, I'm going to find Mars, and make Ink's life a living hell!"

G-Assassin
Feb 15, 2003, 12:24 PM
"Hold it, Demitri. You can't just give me half an explanation and just run off when you could be killed..." I protested, me and Daiyogin running after him.
"Look, I'll tell you the rest later. What's important is that we shut Ink's projects down for good and then have him arrested. I'm sorry I lied to you, but I had to see for myself how your skills measured up. Ryker, you're not bad now, but you have a ways to go before you catch up to me. Not to discourage you..."
I looked at Daiyogin, who frowned slightly, but this time showed no signs of anger towards Demitri.
"So you were on Ink's side... I should put you in prison, but I won't, because I'm still curious about you," he said.
Demitri smiled. "You couldn't hold me for very long anyhow. My techs are just too strong."
"Demitri, where is this Ink operating from? Who is he?" I wondered.
"You'll learn both very soon, Ryker." He said as he punched in a code on the next, and hopefully final door.

"Oh, wait... one more thing. Who's Mars?"
"Ink's top hacker. One of them anyway. She controls his 'vixens'."
"His what?" Daiyogin said in surprise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Assassin on 2003-02-15 09:30 ]</font>

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 15, 2003, 09:07 PM
Sorry about being gone, BTW, I won't be on the weekdays.
--------
Daigoyin was surprised at the thought of the word vixens. "Why does he have girls hacking into Vol... uh oh."
"What?" Ryker asked.
"Those fools, they can't hack Vol Opt, the program's is controlled by the darkness of Dark Falz himself, the ultimate evil, even here he still haints my presence. Demitri, CONTACT YOUR "BOSS"! NOT EVEN HE DESERVES WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY MEDDLE TOO MUCH! I tell you, I know Vol Opt will not just go haywire, it's worse. He'd kill the hackers, then control all the mines, EVEN YOUR BOSS WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE OUTCOME!"
Demitri and Ryker Jumped back.
Daigoyin calmed down again. "Take the left, it's the quickest path to the Monitor Room. I believe the hackers are in there right? I've got quite an info load on you from Bernie, heh heh, perhaps you aren't so bad. But now, business..."

RavenTW
Feb 15, 2003, 09:23 PM
"I thought I passed that by you. He's trying to hack Opt so that he can unlock the Ruins so that he can fuse with Falz! He wouldn't listen to me in any way about that!"

Demitri headed to the right path.

"And besides, I destroyed my comm link out of rage."

RavenTW
Feb 15, 2003, 10:54 PM
I headed through the door to find the Mines 2 teleporter. We activated it and were warped to a very run-down portion of the Mines. I then proceeded to the next room, finding two HUnewearls tampering with an instrument panel on the far wall. A couple of colored robots were standing beside them. They heard the door open, and turned around to see me.

"Hey, isn't that that Demitri guy Ink keeps talking about? He's a lot cuter in real life!" one of them said, wearing a yellow bikini with blue eyes and carrying a Brionic.

"Hmmm, it would appear to be him," the other one replied, dressed in a standerd grey outfit with violet trim, sporting a pair of red eys and holding some Cross Scars.

"Wow, I can't beleive I'm metting THE infamous Demitri! You know, that stunt you pulled with the robots has already leeked to the boss. but I'll tell you what. You go on a date with me, and my lips are sealed about you being here.

"What are you doing, Tasha? We have to tell Incubus if we are to live!"

"Tell or not, you aren't going to be alive much longer anyway," I replied, motioning to Ryker and Draigoyin to go ahead.

"Oh? I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear that over the hum of all this machinery!" Tasha remarked.

"Then let me spell it out for you, D-R-O-P D-E-A-D!" I exclaimed, pulling my Kamui out and rushing at the two girls. The unknown HUnewearl easily blocked my attack, while Tasha prepared to lunge at me with her Brionic.

"Pushovers," I said, and the two Numans flew away to the other side of the wall.

"Fine, you want it like that? I'll rip out your telekinetic brain and use it as a chess A.I.!"

"Try it, you gene-vat reject!"

She smiled sadistically, and pressed a button on her comm. Tasha followed her lead and did the same thing. I detected movement behind me. The two robots!

Duh. I barely evaded a punch from the right annd jumped over another punch. The robots seemed to be Sinows, only different.

"Like our custom modified versions! The Beats and Golds were too drab, so we made...drumroll please...the Sinow Red and Sinow Blue!"

"Plus," the grey-uniform one continued, "each one has a special surprise that will guarentee to kill you!"

I equipped my Berdysh. I didn't know which was more deadly, so attacking both was the best idea. After one round, both Sinows jumped back. The Red casted some sort of Resta spell, and the Blue turned invisible!

"So, we're gonna make this easy, huh?"

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 15, 2003, 11:21 PM
What the heck!?! Red and Blue!?! I need to get to Ultimate...
--------
Daigoyin looked around.
"Heh, Demitri, Ryker, handle the Sinow Red, I can handle the Sinow Blue."
Ryker looked surprised. "How do you kill a guy that is invisible?"
Daigoyin laughed. "Ever been to the Seabed Factory? There are Sinow Zoas and Sinow Zeles there. They have the same capabilities, but... oh no, dark capacity, RYKER, DEMITRI, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Fortunately, they were.
Daigoyin started with a hard yell, his eyes glowed red, and a strange dark aura surrounded him. "Heh heh heh," Daigoyin laughed evilly, "Perhaps this is the time I cut loose." Daigoyin then closed his eyes (yes, closed his eyes).
clank, clank. A whirling flurry of attacks hit nothing until... *zap* the Sinow Blue re-appeared and collapsed. Daigoyin's dark aura disappeared. He looked at the grey-uniformed girl. "Tell your boss," Daigoyin said, "You don't fuse with Dark Falz, Dark Falz fuses with you. I've been there, he's used many a hunter, I managed to escape, but with a curse. If he tries this foolish act, not just him, but you, and everyone else will be doomed."
--------
(I don't know Sinow Red's weakness, so I'll just say it's Foie)
Demitri kept slashing at the Sinow Red, but every time the Sinow Red kept healing back to full health. "Ryker," he said, "get far behind the Sinow Red."
"But..."
"No buts!"
Ryker went far behing the Sinow Red, and Demitri hacked at it as usual. But when it jumped back, "Now, Ryker!" Ryker reacted and used a Foie spell, destroying the Sinow Red.

Ryker looked at Daigoyin in a suspicious look...
"Daigoyin," he said, "what was that strange dark energy?
Daigoyin looked and turned around. "At the end of this, I'll tell you. Maybe..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-02-16 10:24 ]</font>

RavenTW
Feb 16, 2003, 10:00 AM
Uh, all machines are weak against zonde. And you guys keep swapping genders! I say Mars is a RAMAR, you called him a she. I said there were two HUNEWEARLS and you called one a guy.
I was starting to suspect Daigoyin. I felt like he was going to be a liability sooner or later. But now wasn't the time to think about it.

"Any other robot pets?"

"Just one! And although we didn't have to to modify it, he still packs a wallop!"

"Oh, me and my big mouth," I said sarcastically.

"Tasha, whatever happens, I get Demitri. You can kill the other two in any way you want."

"Ah, but I wanted to tell the boss that I killed him, not you!"

"C'mon ladies, there's plenty of me to go around."

Tasha pressed another button on her pad, and a huge tank-like robot emerged.

"Not quite, but there will be once he's done with you!"

I handled my Kamui, focused on the enemy, and unleashed it's special attack, a one-hit kill ability. He limped down and exploded, and left me to the two numans.

"He...that's not possible! The Garanz still had two sets of armor to go through! What IS this guy?"

I smirked, then grinned. "The Grim Reaper...with fashion sense."

The two started to run away.

"Fools. MEGIDDO!!!!!!!"

The grey-suited one lay dead. The Megid technique didn't effect Tasha, however.

"Rose! No!"

"Get out of here, bikini girl," I remarked. "Before I try to kill you again!" With that, she sprinted full force out of the way.

"C'mon, let's go kill Incubus."
(this is what happens to Tasha)
Tasha came back to the base, and reported everything that had happened.

"It's confirmed sir, Demitri has gone rouge!"

"Heh," a strange figure replied. "Master Incubus, may I have the pleasure of being his next opponent?"

Another figure frowned. "No, I need you here."

"Um, about..." Tasha started.

"Heh. Hehehehehehe..." The larger man chuckled maniacally. "You didn't keep your end of the bargain, my slave."

"Slave?"

"That's right. For the moment, you'll just have to be one of our offspring, but when the time finally comes to become one with my leader, you will be the first to test it out!"

"No, please sir! I'll try again!"

"There are NO second chances! Take her to the hatchery!"

The other figure grabbed her and placed a napkin on her filled with chloroform. The next thing she knew, she was in a dark cavernous place with several oblong cases. One of them started to wiggle, and then hatched into a dragon-like creature. It could sense Tasha's fear, and before she even knew what happened, it was too late.

"Open the door," the large man said, and two gillchics opened it to reveal Tasha, only...she wasn't Tasha.

"My MoThEr WaNtS tO kNoW hOw YoU aRe DoInG oN gEtTiNg To HeR."

"Rest assured, we have almost already hacked Vol Opt. Soon, the Ruins will be opened, and we will be together."

"gOoD. ShE iS gRoWiNg TiReD oF hEr FeMiNiNe FoRm> iT iS wEaK cOmPaReD tO wHaT yOu CaN gIvE hEr> bUt WhAt AbOuT tHe HuNtErS/"

"Don't worry about them, they cannot do much. This mutual benefit will both give us what we want. Your mother will exact her revenge on these people, and i will have eternal power!"

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 16, 2003, 01:46 PM
Okay, I made a mistake, fixed it. This is starting to get very, er... okay, it's getting good.
Oh, and time to introduce a new weapon I got yesterday. Oh, and in normal mode, Sinow Gold's weakness is Foie, that's why I thought it was (although most are weak against Zonde, there's also Canadines in hard weak against Zarta).
--------
Daigoyin looked around.
"Okay," he said, looking at Demitri, "I can see you lost trust some trust in me. I can't blame you. Look, I'll tell you everything later, but now, a fair warning, if I'm going in an outrage, simply stay away from me. In other words, I'm like a walking time bomb, but don't tell this to Ryker, I may be a liability, but if he knows, grudges will stop us from completing this mission. Besides, if Dark Falz is actually involved, I'd need to pay him a personal grudge of my own."
--------
Short, yes, but I'm out of advancements. But a little background info helps.

RavenTW
Feb 16, 2003, 01:54 PM
"No, you will tell me NOW. I'm just a psychic HUmar, nothing fancy there. But you seem to almost be in touch with this demon. I want to know WHY."
Also short. Can't think of anything else myself.

G-Assassin
Feb 16, 2003, 06:57 PM
Somehow I fell behind the other two, a couple of newman girls running past me, shoving me aside. "Damn! I didn't know it was so crowded down here." I smiled and rushed forward, angry because I was missing out.

I looked over at the window in the next room, where the other two were, and saw the Monitor Room below.
"What are they monitoring, exactly?"

Daiyogin looked panicked. "They're going to collect photon energy using the Vol Opt program they've been developing! They're using the power of Dark Falz to make a super robot that will destroy a lot of people if we don't stop it!"

"Whoa, time out. Dark Falz?" I panicked.

"Yeah, the same Dark Falz that consumed the moaning souls of Pioneer 1!"

"Damn! That's it! We have to destroy the Monitor Room. I'm going down there to stop the Vol Opt program!"

Demitri put a hand out to stop me when I tried to run for the teleporter. "That's insane, Ryker. Even though you are a Force, you can't go alone."
"Get out of my way!" I pushed him aside with my Club, knowing I couldn't wait any longer if Dark Falz was involved.

It was at that moment that I noticed my MAG was glowing, indicating that it's energy level was at 100%.
"Perfect," I smiled. "I may die in the coming explosion, but it's a small price to pay to save Ragol." I activated the teleporter, Demitri and Daiyogin following close behind.

RavenTW
Feb 16, 2003, 09:29 PM
"Darn youth, he's gonna kill himself trying to fight Ink's upgraded version. We have to help Daigoyin!"

"Ya think?" He replied. "Last one there's booma dung!"

"Foolish games." I said, stopping Daigoyin in his tracks.

"Not funny, psycho boy!"

I grinned as we all headed into the transporter.

"I don't want to admit this, but...it's been great fighting with you guys. So whether we die or not, let's remember our teamwork."

"Ok Demitri," Ryker said, "just don't say anymore about death, or I'd think you were leading us into a trap or something."

He acticated the transporter. To think about it, I was leading us all into a trap. Incubus' fusion with Falz was walking time bomb, so if we didn't stop him, all heck was gonna break loose.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 17, 2003, 10:39 PM
The three wound up in the moniter room, all the screens were blue, and there was a unit on the ceiling. Suddenly, the ground shook, and the photon density rose.
"Oh, great," Ryker said, "what's with the photon energy?"
Daigoyin answered, "The ancient ruins are below the mines, and the photons there are off the roof."
Suddenly, there was a figure roaming the screens.
Demitri didn't hesitate to speak next. "Vol Opt"
He took his varista and shot at the screen Vol Opt was at until it busted, but then six (what do they call them?) electric generators came from the floor.
"Shoot the unit on the ceiling" came from Demitri. Before that happened, though, everyone was hit by an electric shock, shocking Daigoyin and Demitri.

G-Assassin
Feb 18, 2003, 08:21 AM
"Now!" Was the first thought going through my head after seeing the pillars appear. "Everyone get back, on the wall!" Demitri and Daiyogin backed against the wall, watching me curiously. Before the lightning could strike again, I unleashed my MAG's attack.

"Photon Blast Pilla!" I said as my MAG changed into this giant floating being. I couldn't really describe it, but it was beautiful... It charged a laser into the air, which fell in many laser beams, temporarily disabling Vol Opt.
"You guys get the pillars! Don't miss a single one or we'll have to start over!"

Short, yes... but to the point.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Assassin on 2003-02-18 05:22 ]</font>

RavenTW
Feb 19, 2003, 07:38 AM
I sliced one of the pillars in two, and started on another one, when Vol Opt came on the moniters again and the pillars dissapeared. I grabbed my Berdysh and Slashed at the moniter until it was destroy. Vol Opt appeared on another moniter, and I destroyed that one. Again he went to another moniter, then dissapeared just as soon as I destroyed it.

Once again the pillars came up. I noticed one that looked different than the others.

"Guys! Aim for the red pillar!"

Daigoyin looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you, colorblind? They're ALL red!"

"No, the one with the redd light!" I said, popping it with my Varista. The others then caught on and destroyed the main piller.

Suddenly, the entire room caught on fire. Every single machine except ours exploded, leaving a dark ruin.

"Is that it?" Ryker asked.

The roof then exploded, and a large hunk of red metal descended. It was Vol Opt's second form, made by Ink, of course.

"I don't think so," I replied to Ryker.

G-Assassin
Feb 20, 2003, 05:32 PM
"Well this is a letdown..." I commented on the giant robotic form that Vol Opt took.
"No time to talk, just run, counterclockwise!" Demitri yelled as a laser tracked our movements, falling debris following shortly after.
"Quickly! Let out your strongest attacks before it starts again!"
Vol Opt took this moment to "heal" its damaged program, but it did little.
it then started firing homing missiles, which blew up near us.

Then something really terrible happened... Vol Opt fired a small greenish-blue energy ball at me. It looked harmless, but I couldn't get away from it!
The next thing I knew, I was trapped in a rocky wall.
"Help! I can't get out!! I cant move...!!"
And then it charged its laser, firing a huge beam straight at me.
"AAAGHHHH!!" I fell to the ground, and got up after a few seconds. "Good thing I'm a force," I said wiping the blood from my mouth.

Daiyogin looked at Vol Opt fiercely. "Let me have a go at it, you guys..."

RavenTW
Feb 20, 2003, 06:05 PM
I rolled my eyes.

"Your the boss, ma'am." I said sarcastically.
Yes, it's short, but you kinda specified that Daigoyin work on it next. I just thought I'd add my two cents in.

G-Assassin
Feb 20, 2003, 06:22 PM
(Well it's been a while since he replied, so I thought he should go next. I'm kinda being a hypocrite saying this to you now lol)

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 21, 2003, 10:44 PM
Sorry about that, but I'm grounded on weekdays
--------
Daigoyin took out his Rappy's Fan.
"I'll take you out just like that worm De Rol Le in the caves, betcha De Rol Le regenerated, though... but you aren't a self-replicator, so, let's go, system shutdown."
Daigoyin fired feathers at Vol Opt, each ricocheting off each part until... boom, the missle launcher came off.
"Okay, that's one, now Demitri, get the side laser, Ryker, aim for the healing part, it's not much, but the energy orb is worse, as you know."
Acting to the commands, Ryker and Demitri did what Daigoyin said. Each shot amounting to the total damage. Then Vol Opt stopped. Vol Opt, starting to rise right after, blew up at the ceiling.

"Don't think we followed orders, we were just listening to the suggestions." Demitri stated.
Daigoyin chuckled. "Don't think I was giving orders, I was just suggesting."
--------
I'd like to know what's going on with Ink right now. Brief explanation?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-02-21 20:12 ]</font>

RavenTW
Feb 22, 2003, 07:35 AM
Incubus is trying to get into the Ruins so he and Falz can join together into one being. Not like the parasitic method Falz normally uses, but with both of them being hosts of each other. He used Tasha as a host for one of Falz's young (the glory of PSO, you can come up with anything in your fanfics)
I smirked. I had never had a true friend before. I stil didn't know if I did, but something about these two seemed to be changing me. I'll I've ever thought about was killing, but know, I almost want to preserve life.

I noticed a teleporter and read it's destination. My loud gasp must have been heard.

"Crap! They're already in the Ruins!"

"What?" Ryker asked, coming up to the teleporter. "Darn it, we're too late!"

"We're gonna have to go in and get to Falz before Ink does." Daigoyin remarked.

I rolled my eyes. "No duh Sherlock, because if we don't, this entire relocation attempt is screwed."

G-Assassin
Feb 22, 2003, 10:54 AM
"Ugh, shut up! We're fighting THEM, not ourselves!" We all rushed to the teleporter to the ruins and jumped in.

I hated being in the ruins. The photon density is so high, it's been known to drive people insane. On top of that, there are faceless monsters here known as Delsabers, deadly aliens with claw and saber hands that can rip you up in an instant.
That just wasn't my thing, I wasn't really a great melee fighter. I wasn't sure what else was to be found, but we'd have to fight really hard and fast to catch up with this Ink.

Or...would we? Upon entering, we found various enemy parts on the ground, along with pools of tainted purple blood.
"This Ink guy is a real killer! Is he stronger than you, Demitri?"
".... I wouldn't know. I've heard stories of Ink making his workers disappear completely, so he had to replace most of them with androids."
Daiyogin frowned. "How could you work for someone like that?"

RavenTW
Feb 22, 2003, 12:46 PM
Obviously, this guy wasn't listening when I had told why. I looked down at the monster remians, and realized something.

"This isn't any regular hunter weaponthat caused this. Incubus must have some other partner that caused this massacre." Suddenly, my mind raced as I remembered the strange figure I had once seen nearby Ink during my working there.

"heh. Now I see."

We walked on until we came to a three-fold fork in the road.

"Ryker, take the right. Daigoyin, take the left, and I have the middle. If you see monster guts, you've got the right direction."

I headed left to see a load of monster entrails in the same manner as the last batch. I soon heard a "Hey, I found it!" coming from both of the other rooms, and realized that Ink had split his forces, whatever the case, Forte was down this direction. Now we could finally see who was stronger.

"Score," I said, and continued down the passage.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 23, 2003, 02:22 PM
Daigoyin kept going forward until...
"Drat it, a dead end, nothing but a warp."
He took the warp, expecting an ambush, but no one was there when he appeared. Daigoyin went ahead to find two switched and an unlocked door. There were some voices from behind the door.
"We are very close to the tomb" A voice said.
"Yes, only a few rooms longer." Came another voice.
"Soon I will become all-powerful." The first voice said. "I can't wait for this, let's go."
The two left the room, and Daigoyin entered.
"Hm, so that must be Ink, what a jerk" Daigoyin said walking into the opposite room from Ink... running right into Demitri.
"Daigoyin," Demitri said, "Why aren't you following your path?"
"Simple, path intercept, the Ruins have plenty of those." Daigoyin answered. "I think I found Ink."
"Where!?!"
"Just ahead, I hope Ryker's doing okay..."

RavenTW
Feb 23, 2003, 02:59 PM
Great, now I could either go face Incubus, or go face Forte. I rechecked my map, and found a route that lead to an area close to where Ink was going. I took it and hoped to intercept him before he could proceed further.

I finally found myself in a large room with a hole in the edge and a waterfall going down it. I investigated and found some items, then went back and saw a group of Delsabers. I couple slashes from my Berdysh, and a wave of Dimenians came on me. Again, I destroyed them. I then went back behind the waterfall and waited for Incubus to show.

Soon, the door opened and I could make out Incubus, Forte, and Tasha from the Mines. Incubus was looking at Tasha impatiently.

"Well?"

Tasha spoke in a completely different tone than I heard her before. "Be PaTiEnT. OnE mUsT bE oBsErVaNt AnD kNoW wHeN tHe HuNtErS bEcOmE hUnTeD."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She then pointed at me eerily. "A bOdY iS bEhInD tHaT fAlLiNg WaTeR, WaItInG fOr YoU."

Ink snapped his fingers, and I suddenly heard something behind me. I raised my Kamui just in time to block Forte's Agito slash.

"You've been working on your stealth," I said. He grinned at me in a vile manner. "And you've been working on your hearing."

I spun away from him and backflipped out of the waterfall, blocking his attacks as much as possible. I heard Tasha roar loudly, and felt a slight rumbling as a strange creature appeared behind. It was like a large statue with lights, and had two enourmus claws.

"Uh, Forte. Truce till he's dead?"

He looked at the beast. "Truce till he's dead."

We got off of each other and begun attacking the creature. Tasha summoned some more Dimenians, and then she and Incubus left.

"Forte," he said as he was leaving, "I'm trusting you to kill him."

We son finished off the creatures, and Forte ducked through the door. I started following him, and we continued, battle after battle, always taking on a Dimenian or Delsaber or something left over from the strange new Tasha. I had hoped that this wasn't part of the fusion process; If it was, then Mars might already be gone. But I took that off of my mind as I continued to fight, and soon saw Forte enter through a transporter.

"Time for round 2!" He exclaimed, and activated the transporter. I laid a message device on the floor, and started recording.

"Listen, Ryker and Daigoyin, Ink has already done something to that girl in the Mines. She seems possesed, and can summon monsters. This means that it might be too late for Mars. Forget all my alternate reasons, if we don't stop Incubus, he's going to turn this planet into a living graveyard. I'm going into Ruins 2 to kill Forte, and then I'm gonna need your help to take on Incubus. Please hurry up and catch up with me!"

I stopped the recording, and entered the transporter.

G-Assassin
Feb 24, 2003, 09:52 PM
(Sorry I haven't been around guys)
I kept finding myself in room after room of blood stained floors and capsules scattered everywhere. Pretty good loot though, so I upgraded my weapon taking the Chaos Sorcerer's Cane and tried that out. It was far superior than my regular old club, simply glowing with power.

Anyway, blood stained footsteps led me to a message capsule on the floor, and I met up with Daiyogin the next second.
"Doing okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, this is nothing. Just worry about Ink."
"Alright. I think everyone's gone ahead deeper into the ruins, including Demitri, according to this message he left."
"We should hurry up then..."
"I wish I had a spell to make us faster. The best I can do is Shifta and Deband, which will increase your physical strength."
"No thanks, I got plenty."
"We shouldnt stand around here all day chatting. Let's get this over with."

We both ran inside the next teleporter, bracing ourselves for the worst.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Mar 7, 2003, 08:57 PM
Daigoyin and Jono ran forward in the new Ruins.
"You see anything on the radar, Daigoyin?"
"Not much, Demitri seems to be with someone."
"Say what?"
"Yeah, but it seems Ink is actually near the tomb, definitely not good."
"SAY WHAT!?!"
"We need to get to Demitri first, I think that new partner of his might help, but if not, RAGOL WILL BE SHROUDED IN DARKNESS!!!"
--------
Out of ideas, you guys say something.
Oh, and I thought the other Ruins was Ruins 3, well, now that I stated the tomb, I guess this will be Ruins 3, sorry about the jump.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-03-07 17:59 ]</font>

G-Assassin
Mar 22, 2003, 08:45 PM
We sure had covered a large amount of area in a short time, but this maze was so long, it seemed to never end.
"Look, I don't know where he went... but there seems to be a lot of message capsules scattered about. Only go into the ones where there are those capsules, and we'll eventually run into him."
Daigoyin looked at me and nodded, running after me. The ruins seemed alive, the walls, they were pulsating and flowing with photon energy, and the remains of the most strange, hideous faceless monsters littered the ground, but there was red blood too, human blood. Someone got injured, and hopefully it wasn't Demitri.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Mar 23, 2003, 01:30 AM
*slash**gunfire*
*pant* "Heh heh," an unknown voice, "Lousy jerks, heh heh, they dealt with someone who never loses easily."
--------
Demitri and Forte walked forward until Forte stopped.
"I don't think you--" Forte stuttered.
"What? I'm not stopping until Incubus is defeated."
Demitri went ahead-- right into the barrel of a Wals-MK2. The person holding it was a RAmarl, her white-and-yellow clothes stained with her own blood.
"Humph," Demitri grunted, "I don't deal with injured at a time like this."
The RAmarl stood firm. "Hah, more jerks, don't move, you might be impaled by this needle below the barrel," the RAmarl was grim and confident. Demitri stood still. "More minions of Ink?" The RAmarl chuckled. "Ink? I don't know this Ink, I am an outlaw, Felici, and I obey only one person, and no boss pushes me around." Felici took out the Guilty Light, then stumbled down on her knees. "Ugh!" She aimed the weapon in a straight line at Demitri and Forte.
--------
One note, do not have Felici killed

RavenTW
Mar 24, 2003, 10:30 AM
Guys, Forte's trying to kill me, so remember that.
I looked at the new girl strangely.

"We don't have time for this."

"Heh, afriad she'll kill you Demi?" Forte asked me with a smirk.

"Forget her," I said, and Forte and I continued our duel, much to the girl's bewilderment. We went right passed her into the next room, and continued our fight, facing a wave of Delsabers. They were soon blood on the wall, and Forte ducked into the next room.

He's leading me away from Incubus, I thought. But I do need to kill him, or our attempt to take out Ink will be seriously hampered.

I walked through the door and found...no one. An empty room with only a message capsule on the floor. I walked over to it and turned it on.

"Sorry I can't be hear Demi, but I've got a boss to keep alive. So, I've asked a couple of C-Bringers to take you out instead. And one more thing, this room is being flooded with a toxic gas!"

The message exploded and some venitlaters kicked on, all while four large centaur-like creatures with a gun-like sword for one had and a crossbow for another appeared.

Crap.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Mar 28, 2003, 08:29 PM
Demitri started to whack the Bringers with his Berdysh. One of the Bringers absorbed some TP from Demitri and fired an energy shot at him, who dodged it. Meanwhile the poison gas was sapping his health.
But someone hit a switch, and Demitri took the opportunity to kill the Bringers. Just then Demitri was frozen.
"You idiot," Felici was back, "try to escape and feel the icy sting of the Guilty Light. My backup will be here very soon..."
--------
A room away, Daigoyin rushed to Demitri's spot.
"Emergency call, but Demitri first." Daigoyin's voice.
"Well, Daigoyin, that's true but--" They entered the room where Demitri and Felici were. Daigoyin walked over to Felici. "Emergency call, huh?" he said with an angry look in his eyes.
"Don't look at me like that... you might go skitzo, um... How would I know you were with him!?!"
Demitri broke free of his icy capsule.
"Well," Demitri started, "who is she?"
"Her name is Felici, an outlaw, funny how cray some conections are at times like this. And who was your partner earlier?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-03-28 18:16 ]</font>

RavenTW
Apr 8, 2003, 09:07 PM
"My 'partner' is actually Incubus's bodygaurd, named Forte. He's as skilled with swords as I am. But he's not as *ahem* reckless as I am."

Daigoyin looked at me oddly.

"Thank you for the help, now let's head onward."

Bored, tired, and in a rush. noticed?