PDA

View Full Version : V2 God/Battle question

jnblz316
Aug 11, 2008, 07:34 PM
I know where the God/Battle drops in game but a friend of mine has told me that every other ID it drop in VH Ruins boxes. I just want to see if this true and if it is do they tend to drop in certain part of the ruins (Ruins1,2 0r 3)?

Thanks

Nisoth
Aug 11, 2008, 11:25 PM
Viridia:
Vhard:Caves Migium 1/1655
Greennill:
Vhard:Caves Nar Lily 1/32
Vhard:Caves Hidoom 1/1655
Yellowboze:
Vhard:Caves Nar Lily 1/32
Vhard:Caves Migium 1/1655
Whitill:
Vhard:Caves Hidoom 1/1655

These are all the drops for a God/Battle in V.2
Don't worry about what your friend said.

DC_PLAYER
Aug 12, 2008, 08:11 AM
Nisoth mentioned the rare drops, those drops just ignore them, the god battle as any of the other god units can be found in vhard ruins and ultimate ruins, both enemys and especially boxes give the god units.

So just make runs in vhard ruins, kill the enemys normally, destroy boxes, kill those things that cast poison on you....
Eventually you will get the god batte, no matter the id.

Also you will notice that chaos bringer drops units many times, some can be as worthless as a knight power and some can be god units.

jnblz316
Aug 12, 2008, 09:14 AM
I think I would have to go with DC_PLAYER with this one seeing as his name has more validity to it ^_^

Thanks all

P.S. quick update. I found me a God/Battle off of a Dark Bringer ^_^

Thanks again DC_PLAYER :)

DC_PLAYER
Aug 12, 2008, 10:24 AM
Your jokerinthepark right?

Anyway Nisoth is correct, the unit is indeed rare in caves, but once you advance a few zones it stops to be rare and becomes as a usual drop.
Btw, you don't it on a chaos bringer, dark bringer is in ultimate.

Nisoth
Aug 12, 2008, 02:04 PM
I guess V.2 is more different than I thought it was... Almost as if it was a completely different game. I've never played V.2 so I don't really know too much about it. I just assumed it was close to V.3, but it's really not.

jnblz316
Aug 12, 2008, 02:40 PM
Your jokerinthepark right?

Anyway Nisoth is correct, the unit is indeed rare in caves, but once you advance a few zones it stops to be rare and becomes as a usual drop.
Btw, you don't it on a chaos bringer, dark bringer is in ultimate.

Yeah that's what I meant lol.