PDA

View Full Version : GC lvl to get to ultimate on ps1 offline multimode?

minispud
Aug 12, 2008, 04:23 AM
right me and my friend are currently playing ps1 offline together

and im lvl 62 and he is lvl 64.

i am wandering what lvl we need to be to enter ultimate.

we just killed the final boss but it did not let us enter ultimate.

what lvls we need to be?.

Jaspaller
Aug 12, 2008, 10:53 AM
Both of you need to be at least 80 to access Ultimate.

NegaTsukasa
Aug 13, 2008, 03:41 AM
Like he said. Level 80. I still think level 80 is two low for two people roaming through ultimate. especialy since the enemies are much stronger on ultimate. Cus I'm pretty sure by testing that multiplayer offline switches the enemy statistics to the online standard. I could be wrong though.
You better have some good strategies and chrarcter status if you want to have fun and not run away constiantly to prevent death.

Anyway. It's level 80. good luck.

zfighter14
Aug 30, 2008, 04:04 PM
You should lvl up a bit even when you are lvl 80. ultimate is tough on two player. better have each others backs.

Dark Hunter
Sep 2, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'm currently level 96 and Caves is a challenge for me. I would level up to 90 before playing too much on Ultimate.

As far as multi player goes, MUCH worse. Don't try it.

Akira-san
Sep 2, 2008, 09:44 PM
on the dreamcast one i was around lvl 85 with a HUcast and beat very hard on solo. i have the GC one now im still on very hard also but teh difficulty lvl seems to be no different from teh dreamcast version so yea around lvl 80 also id say with 2ppl u might can be able to beat it at a lower lvl if u 2 work well to beat dark falz lol :D

SilverShadow117
Sep 3, 2008, 08:14 PM
I'm currently level 96 and Caves is a challenge for me. I would level up to 90 before playing too much on Ultimate.

As far as multi player goes, MUCH worse. Don't try it.
I'm lvl100, and the only area I can beat easily on Ultimate is the forest. I managed to unlock the mines but it was hard. I hope the caves/mines get easier in 10 or so levels.

Nisoth
Sep 3, 2008, 11:50 PM
My FOmar is level 96, and the only area he hasn't opened is the Sea Bed. That turkey (Gal Gryphon) is so aggro it's ridiculous! Of course, he's kinda pimped (Opened ultimate single player at level 46). You should be getting into the ruins around 120-130.

raikomaru40
Sep 4, 2008, 06:39 AM
my Humar is around lvl 90 and, in v2, i can barely beat the forest on ultimate

Saffran
Sep 4, 2008, 08:26 AM
I guess it's about how you play, really.
As far as the original question goes, 80 is the limit to enter, you have no choice. After that, well, depends on your character.

SilverShadow117
Sep 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
My FOmar is level 96, and the only area he hasn't opened is the Sea Bed. That turkey (Gal Gryphon) is so aggro it's ridiculous! Of course, he's kinda pimped (Opened ultimate single player at level 46). You should be getting into the ruins around 120-130.
Are you serious? No one is that pro, I assume you go into a room, blast a few monsters with your shiny spells and then go back through the gate and do it all over again until they all die :-o

Nisoth
Sep 4, 2008, 06:25 PM
My techs are pretty bomb. Also, that 's what proper material usage and mag building gets you. Also, Scape Dolls on bosses. Lots of Scape Dolls. And a God/HP.
I wasn't really scared of monster. Traps are what got me. Actually they still kill pretty good in the mines and ruins.
I had to level up quite a bit to get into the ruins in ultimate. I don't remember exactly what level I was when I finally beat Vol Opt. v2, but it was at LEAST level 60. Might have been level 70 or 80 though too. Probably closer to 80. HP is kinda scarce for a FOmar. Maybe I should gather my Scape Dolls and open the seabed finally. That's the only area I don't have open on that memory card, and it's only my FOmar that doesn't have it.

SStrikerR
Sep 5, 2008, 06:40 AM
You should lvl up a bit even when you are lvl 80. ultimate is tough on two player. better have each others backs.

Don't bump threads over two weeks old! Seriously dude, stop doing that.

AlexCraig
Sep 5, 2008, 12:49 PM
Thread is old, guys. You can talk techs in a new thread, but this one was not for that discussion.