PDA

View Full Version : Soul of Blacksmith Items

SeekerGio
Jan 29, 2003, 09:01 PM
So I finished soul of black smith the first time, picked a god hand, it had cool percents and I was happy. I cleared all the quest in ultimate today, just went back through soul of black smith hoping to get a Suppressed Gun to check it out, and even after going all the way to caves three and getting the rare mineral I was only rewarded with a Storm Cannon...so can you only get the Ult cool item one time? or is it random after the first time of getting the cool item? Anybody else already test this out, it might save me time...that can be used to do Waterfall Tears again and get me another Demo COmet (lost mine to BSOD) or time spent looking for a hildertor! so you know, if you already know about this SofB thing, let me know!

Kujin
Jan 29, 2003, 09:03 PM
you can only get only one rare item from the quest. i chose a suppressed gun and now whenever i do the quest i get a common weapon.

i dont know if you can do this for multiple characters or not, but i assume that you could!

so right now i would say, one rare per character o.o

SeekerGio
Jan 29, 2003, 10:07 PM
hmm...that's a bummer, it's the reason I rushed to finish all the quests was to make neat weapons..oh well, still a nice quest for finding tollaws, gulgus gues..and uhm, those other bug things in the caves. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif guess I'll use my lvl 94 force and get me another God Hand since I supposedly can get suppressed guns from ep 2 el rappies...of course, I've still never seen almost anything in Ep2 leave a red box item, and i'm down to the seabed already...oh well...that's what playing is for!

Davion
Jan 30, 2003, 12:07 AM
So what things do you get, and what do you have to give to get them?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-01-29 21:09 ]</font>