PDA

View Full Version : Fake in Yellow Tip(Trick)

Killawookie
Jan 29, 2003, 09:50 PM
Well I dont know if if this is suppose to be here.

But, it's not really a tip or a trick. If you are a force and have nice Rafioe and need some good Meseta supply.

Well if you gather up all your dead Rappies in one spot and run away of to the side for them all to jump up and retreat all at once, then BAM! you Rafoie em all. I'm sure your saying "duh" but doing it in Very Hard and Ultimate on Offline it's a good idea.

One nite I did about 10-15 Fake in Yellow quest (Don't talk to the prof. at all to do it over and over.) Every run I got around 4000 exp in all with no Al Rappies. Getting Al Rappies is the main reason why you should do these runs. Look up in this wonderful site for what your Section ID dropps for the Mode. In the 10-15 runs iI did i got 3 Elysions/ 3 Al rappies. Also getting meseta was wonderful because I got over 500k.

I suggest those who are not yet "rich" and want nice exp., try this. Oh yea, Rappy's Wings and Materials appear at least in each run.

Good Luck guys. Post back your findings/results.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Killawookie on 2003-01-29 18:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Killawookie on 2003-01-29 19:05 ]</font>

sisterpink
Jan 30, 2003, 02:27 PM
My only question is: how do you get the quest to reset so that the enemies reappear? I didn't talk to the guy in disguise, but I couldn't get the enemies to reappear once I'd gone through the area once. Do I talk to the guy at the guild again? Is there some step I'm leaving out?

I was doing the quest on normal, so it's likely that this trick only works in hard/v-hard, but I'd still like to know for when I am able to access those difficulties. Thanks!

Killawookie
Jan 30, 2003, 03:36 PM
Well it works for every difficulty, just Hard/V. Hard modes are better since the exp and better rares.

You need to talk to the guy/girl at guild desk and cancel job, (when your done killing all of them) then join again and you can do it over. But dont talk to the guy 3 times or you cant do this.

Sapphire87
Feb 4, 2003, 10:47 PM
On a related question, do Al Rappies in the DC version drop mag cells in this quest? I know you can't get ?SPECIAL Weapons to drop in DC quests, but what about mag cells?