PDA

View Full Version : the best way to get rares?

puga
Aug 14, 2008, 02:31 PM
what is the best level, dificulty, etc, to get the best rares?

Dhylec
Aug 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
Good rares (not just any red box) appear mostly on Ult. But there are some nice ones on VH too. Don't forget ID also dictates what to drop. Check the Db for details: http://www.pso-world.com/items.php

AlexCraig
Aug 14, 2008, 04:41 PM
I seem to find more in Very Hard, but Ultimate is where you can find most of the better stuff.

furrypaws
Aug 14, 2008, 05:03 PM
You will, about 99% of the time, find the best rares statistically in Ultimate. However, sometimes, you may want an item for looks. In which case, you'll generally find it in Very Hard mode, although Hard has a few drops too.

The best way to find a rare you're looking for is to find out if your ID finds it, which monster it drops from, and the place to find the most of that monster, whether it be a quest, or (mainly if you're offline and hunting EP2) a map variation.

There is no way to raise drop rates legitimately or without a hacking device of some sort.

Have fun, and good luck with your drops. ^_^

~Furry

Nisoth
Aug 14, 2008, 10:01 PM
Normal has one that I can think of off the top of my head: S-parts ver2.01. Pretty rad end-game for casts. :)

puga
Aug 15, 2008, 02:28 PM
i have a question,
if im viridia i get some special weapons, but if i enter in multiplayer with a friend redria, change the drops or still the same way??

AlexCraig
Aug 15, 2008, 02:30 PM
Depends on who is player 1. If your Viridia is player 1, then you will get Viridia drops. If his Redria is player 1, you will get Redria drops.

puga
Aug 16, 2008, 12:17 AM
ok, thanksĦĦĦĦ

beatrixkiddo
Aug 16, 2008, 12:19 AM
RP an underaged FOnewearl in the lobbies, that's the best way to get rares.