PDA

View Full Version : About the Whitill wing and transfers.

shintaHakamashi
Aug 15, 2008, 01:56 PM
k so i was reading all the threads about Whitill Wings. now my problem is. Are we gonna get the psp version in time? i went to find it and when it is gonna be released, but there is no release date in the states for it. so now how do we get whitill wings if the game to transfer to get it not in the states. hmmm??? I would like a GM or sega answer and not someone that thinks they know :P, unless u can proved the 100% accurate info for this. No false hopes.

Kizeragi
Aug 15, 2008, 02:44 PM
k so i was reading all the threads about Whitill Wings. now my problem is. Are we gonna get the psp version in time? i went to find it and when it is gonna be released, but there is no release date in the states for it. so now how do we get whitill wings if the game to transfer to get it not in the states. hmmm??? I would like a GM or sega answer and not someone that thinks they know :P, unless u can proved the 100% accurate info for this. No false hopes.

You might wanna post this on the offical forum. No GM's or SEGA read this forum.
Just thought I'd say that. ^^;

relentless
Aug 15, 2008, 02:47 PM
Ruby occasionally reads these forums. :wacko:

JAFO22000
Aug 15, 2008, 03:00 PM
Ruby occasionally reads these forums. :wacko:

Yeah, but he's just the official PC/PS2 cheerleader...

To the OP, there has been no official release date for a US version of PSU for the PSP. It has not been said that they will even port the game over here.

That being said, there are other ways to give us this item should the PSP version not be released in the States. The majority of the people play on the 360 and a PSP version would not help them to receive this item anyway.

Ken_Silver
Aug 15, 2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, but he's just the official PC/PS2 cheerleader...

To the OP, there has been no official release date for a US version of PSU for the PSP. It has not been said that they will even port the game over here.

That being said, there are other ways to give us this item should the PSP version not be released in the States. The majority of the people play on the 360 and a PSP version would not help them to receive this item anyway.

This is true. But on the main page of PSU, the President of Sega of America hints on possible PS:P sales in the U.S. So at the least, the folks at SoA are still aware of the Phantasy Star Series.

goldbrease
Aug 15, 2008, 04:52 PM
well lets put it this way, from what i read and cane make out you have do do a certain mission online several times with each character your transferring over. a small bit of info on this mission is found on psu pedia.

since we do not have this mission you can not import the jp version and use it to get the witill wings.