PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist!

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 08:37 PM
I am so sick and tired of being criticized and called names because I choose to Blacklist people! Sega added the Blacklist for a reason! Please dont judge me because I happen to utilize it! I ONLY Blacklist spammers, rude/arrogant people, or guys that get a little too hitty/pervy when they find out Im a real girl! That's my right! Dont be rude to me because I choose to protect myself from internet morons! If the only fun you can find is to spam a universe thats your choice, just like its MY CHOICE to not have to read it! I dont deserve to be called names because Im trying to improve MY gaming experience by NOT reading spam!! (And people wonder why I'd rather solo). I try to be nice to everyone only to be called an idiot for not wanting to put up with imbeciles! It just doesnt seem right...

SStrikerR
Aug 15, 2008, 08:43 PM
What kind of people insult you for that? o.0
Also, we have a rants forum.

And also people would care about this, because when people have rant others usually talk about it.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah I really don't get why would anyone care that you black listed someone o.0

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 08:49 PM
Sorry, I dont post on here much. I didnt know there was a rant forum. I just needed to vent because I am upset and I didnt deserve to be treated that way!

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 08:51 PM
This is my first online game and its been hard to learn. I try real hard and Im super nice. I didnt deserve to be called names!

GheewhiZ
Aug 15, 2008, 08:52 PM
But if ur blacklisting people because u dont want to read wut they say why dont you just blacklist the people criticizing you for it?

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 08:53 PM
All I am asking for is a little compassion! But I guess thats too much to ask for from you hardcore gamers! And you wonder why more girls dont play....

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 08:54 PM
But if ur blacklisting people because u dont want to read wut they say why dont you just blacklist the people criticizing you for it?

I did! Then I was called an idiot by someone else! So I had to blacklist them too! Its just not fair!

Scythe88
Aug 15, 2008, 09:02 PM
People are stupid like that pay them no mind

Turb0
Aug 15, 2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah, you just can't win with some people. Blacklist who you want and move on, I don't even see why they care that much.

Adora
People are stupid like that pay them no mind

Thank you! I try to! Its just this isnt the first time Ive heard this. It takes a lot to get me mad and Ive just had to deal with this way too much!

Sidney
Girl, I feel you! My blacklist is nearly three pages long; luckily no one has ever said anything to me about it, and even if they did, I wouldn't care. Just let it roll right off of you. :3 The people who were insulting you for it were probably male; they just don't understand how essential the blacklist feature is to us girls. So don't worry about it, they're just idiots who don't get it.

And I also double the comment about "And guys wonder why more girls don't play..."
The combination of pervos and annoying elitist nerds has pushed me away countless times before.

GheewhiZ
Aug 15, 2008, 09:09 PM
Is this going to turn into a male bashing thread :( We're not all the same u know

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 09:11 PM
Girl, I feel you! My blacklist is nearly three pages long; luckily no one has ever said anything to me about it, and even if they did, I wouldn't care. Just let it roll right off of you. :3 The people who were insulting you for it were probably male; they just don't understand how essential the blacklist feature is to us girls. So don't worry about it, they're just idiots who don't get it.

And I also double the comment about "And guys wonder why more girls don't play..."
The combination of pervos and annoying elitist nerds has pushed me away countless times before.

Thank you so much sweetie! I totally appreciate your kind words! You Rock, Girl Power! :-P I had to logg off because I got so upset. I guess Im just used to people being nice to me.

Turb0
Aug 15, 2008, 09:15 PM
Is this going to turn into a male bashing thread :( We're not all the same u know

+1, but I understand why they have some people blacklisted. Back during the HSM days when I was playing on my techer, I had this one guy tell me I had beautiful eyes and kept trying to "comfort" me.:p It was so funny hearing his reaction when I invited him and he heard a guy talking.

Sidney
Aug 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
^ Girl Power! ^^
And don't worry, it happens! Just know that most of the guys on the internet only act that way online; they wouldn't have the guts to say anything to you, let alone approach you, IRL! People get 100x more courageous thanks to the annonymous nature of the net! They're just being jerks,

BTW, Are you on PC/PS2? I'd love to play with you sometime. :3

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 09:19 PM
No I do know that. The characrers that were rude to me were male and female. I dont know what they are IRL. I have some great/nice guy friends. Ive only met a few REAL girls and they were nice, but some were here for different reasons. Im not one of those girls trying to hook up on a video game! Thats just silly to me! And us girls tend to cause drama or at least the few Ive met have. You can't blame us for it though! Gaming is a man's world!

I dont have many "girlfriends". Guess Im too much of a tom-boy! :-P

Hrith
Aug 15, 2008, 09:23 PM
blacklist, thief, meet, etc.

I have tons of people on my blacklist, mostly spammers in the lobby during events (like, MAG). Blacklisting them = peaceful and quiet lobby :D

GaNksTa
Aug 15, 2008, 09:23 PM
I have filled up and emptied my Blacklist about 19 times now (except for 5 slots).. I don't see why people would give you shit for that... I never have had any complaints.. partly because I can't hear them =P

Also.. it doesn't help that I am on 360.. but w/e..

EDIT: I have also spent a good 100k on just Cosmo Fountains..

Scythe88
Aug 15, 2008, 09:27 PM
The ones who use the blacklist are the sane ones

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 09:29 PM
OMG thank you so much for understanding! I didnt think I was being difficult but all I was asking was for some peace so I could enjoy the game. I dont think theres anything wrong with that. You guys rock!!

GaNksTa
Aug 15, 2008, 09:38 PM
No.. you go to the person's room who is giving you a bad time, check how many slots he/she has, and fill every available slot with toilets...

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 09:45 PM
No.. you go to the person's room who is giving you a bad time, check how many slots he/she has, and fill every available slot with toilets...

Ohhhhhh my bad!!! LMAO I forgot about that! I always keep my rooms full and locked so that didnt occur to me!! Soooo funny!!!!:lol:

Turb0
Aug 15, 2008, 10:02 PM
Do it, it'll make you feel better.:p I remember doing that once to the first like 20 people who had a ridiculous amount of S+10s for sale.

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 10:20 PM
Do it, it'll make you feel better.:p I remember doing that once to the first like 20 people who had a ridiculous amount of S+10s for sale.

LOL I think I will!! I hope they are ready to do a lot of flushing!!! :D

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 10:22 PM
Wow so typical! Of course my thread gets moved because I have nothing important to say! Im so getting tired of this game and this website! You moderators have way too much power!! Im not gonna post on here anymore!!!!!!!

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 10:31 PM
I am NOT a dead horse!!! What happened to me was WRONG and in Universe 2! The general universe used by most players on PC/PS2!! To me that is general news!! But go ahead and move me. Its good to know this website cares about players who were hurt...

afterthoughtz
Aug 15, 2008, 10:38 PM
I am NOT a dead horse!!! What happened to me was WRONG and in Universe 2! The general universe used by most players on PC/PS2!! To me that is general news!! But go ahead and move me. Its good to know this website cares about players who were hurt...
What you have to understand about psu and this bored is that 90% of ppl in-game and these boards are jerks, once you come to terms with that, the game becomes bearable, i almost quit this game cause it was extremely annoying dealing with all the hardcore gaming freeks and their piss-like attitudes. Just do what i did and find a few good friends with, after that happens there is no need to interact with morons lol

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 10:39 PM
But I see, its ok for someone to complain about their fingers hurting! That can stay in General Viewing! Fingers hurting is much more important than feelings hurting!! OMFG! Am I the only one that sees a problem here? I am soooo finding a new game to play! Im glad to see how you treat your players, that have to actually pay money in order to play this game!!! I about to smack myself silly for paying for this service for almost a year!! Only to be treated this way! Good business sense!! Go Sega! Go PSOworld!!! Keep it up! Lets see how many people are still paying to be treated this way next year....

Retehi
Aug 15, 2008, 10:42 PM
Calm down, else you'll rupture something.

Like your 1/exclamation key.

Noblewine
Aug 15, 2008, 10:50 PM
Just ignore them or blacklistem them. Either way works.

Kylie
Aug 15, 2008, 10:51 PM
Honestly, I think it's a little unnecessary in most situations, but it is your right. I do think there's a point where you seem dramatic by doing it for something petty though, but I won't say that's the case like I know you or somethin'.

Syl
Aug 15, 2008, 10:56 PM
I don't blacklist people because there's a chance I'm missing out on a sucke- I mean, customer to buy my weapons and armors :X

Chuck_Norris
Aug 15, 2008, 11:33 PM
Girl, I feel you! My blacklist is nearly three pages long;

Pfft, nub. MY Blacklist is SEVEN pages long! OWNED! :wacko:

Seriously though. I know how ya feel. You're new to online gmaes, and you're just realizing how big a jackass someone can be on the internet. My first online game was Halo. Big mistake, belive me. :disapprove:

Anyway, just ignore them. You'll come to learn that most people are jerks when they know you can't hurt them in any way. :/

Triple_S
Aug 16, 2008, 01:37 AM
I'm sorry if I seem rude, but you're REALLY overreacting. Especially when you take into account that they WANT you to overreact when they try that.

The best thing you can do is basically just keep your cool, ignore it, and stuff like that. Blacklisting helps as well, but I don't even NEED the blacklist. You just gotta learn not to care. I'm immune to it, myself.

EDIT: Oh and when it says "Dead horse Society," it means... well, you ever hear the expression "beating a dead horse?" It means that you're continuing to do something when it's done already. It's used as a joke in this case, although it proves true as people tend to rant about things that have been bitched about to death already. Yours is quite similar; people have had this problem a lot. It is just how things work in most corners of the internet.

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2008, 01:46 AM
In general, if someone gets on my blacklist, they get back off within the hour. I primarily use it to keep the chat log from scrolling faster than I can read from the same flooded message.

Xefi
Aug 16, 2008, 01:53 AM
not a lot of people are on my Blacklist because
i dont play with random party or hang out at uni.2
that much. I prefered soloing or play with my
little brother & sister.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 01:59 AM
I didn't BL people when I played.

Why? Because I moved to a different area. >_>

Sidney
Aug 16, 2008, 02:18 AM
^ If people have your card, they can keep harassing you via mail. :roll:
Sometimes it's a friend who will do so - usually a guy who just found out you were female and is now flooding you with a dramatic love confession. Or perhaps some kinda e-drama with a friend. Sometimes you ask the person to leave you alone, and they mail you with 5 pages of mail bawwing or being dramatic. That's when you use blacklist! With some people, you can't use simple measures like "No", or "Leave me alone". XD

Seority
Aug 16, 2008, 03:11 AM
Pfft, nub. MY Blacklist is SEVEN pages long! OWNED! :wacko:

Seriously though. I know how ya feel. You're new to online gmaes, and you're just realizing how big a jackass someone can be on the internet. My first online game was Halo. Big mistake, belive me. :disapprove:

Anyway, just ignore them. You'll come to learn that most people are jerks when they know you can't hurt them in any way. :/

I like how you BLed me, and us, AND deleted our cards, because our leader asked you to leave, you didn't, then he booted you.
Then you appologized, and asked for our cards back.
You asked to play with Chels and I, and I let you come with us. I asked you to buff, since you were the AT in the party and have the best buffs, yet you refused with an attitude. I gave you warnings and a second chance, yet you still refused. I told you I had to boot you for that and did. Then you BL again. That's justifing alright. :roll: You even BL'd DreX when he was trying to explain things to you. Try growing up a little and knowing when you should calm down rather then beat up everyone else about it.

OP: I use it to calm spammers also. I don't even think I BL jerks in Uni 2 who enjoy to harass and boot me. Just use it as a mute option. I unBL them all after events, exept SORA of course. x3

Powder Keg
Aug 16, 2008, 03:15 AM
Nobody treated you wrong at all, you were just acting like an idiot and blacklisting everyone who had a different opinion than you.

You're better off blacklisting everyone, because you're a waste of space. Everyone was laughing when I said "welcome to my blacklist hee hee haw" the same time you did. XD

I have maybe two people on my blist, one who's a constant spammer with nothing funny or interesting, and another who just wouldnt stop mailing me.

Innominate
Aug 16, 2008, 04:18 AM
I myself am just now learning the joys of the Blacklist. Only had 2 people on it for the longest time but for good reason. Now I'm up to page 3 just in recent times.

Rust
Aug 16, 2008, 08:15 AM
I like how you BLed me, and us, AND deleted our cards, because our leader asked you to leave, you didn't, then he booted you.
You asked to play with Chels and I, and I let you come with us. I asked you to buff, since you were the AT in the party and have the best buffs, yet you refused with an attitude. I gave you warnings and a second chance, yet you still refused. I told you I had to boot you for that and did. Then you BL again. That's justifing alright. :roll: You even BL'd DreX when he was trying to explain things to you. Try growing up a little and knowing when you should calm down rather then beat up everyone else about it.

lolchuck :wacko:

I'm usually BListing people spamming in crowded places (like if the lag and amount of text wasn't enough already) and those who are being big idiots in missions, to make sure I don't party with them again by mistake when they are on their alts. (Like this moron who booted all the party at boss because he stepped out of the teleport at the very moment I entered it - not my fault if he did crap.)

On another note, since I don't know where your other ranting thread have gone, I'll say here that you're overreacting, in my opinion. Sure, being insulted for BListing people isn't nice and you have the right to feel bad about it.

But you can't expect everyone to hug / cuddle / whatever you because of that, that's a common issue. Welcome to the world of online games ! ;|

The way you're putting things, also, is quite a paradox ; you're basically screaming out on boards "Have compassion and love me because I'm a girl on teh internet !" while you're ranting about being hit on by random guys for the same exact reasons. I think (note the emphasis on the I) you're gonna have to cope with one side if you want the other. If not -hence, if you want to be considered as any other gamer- then expect to be bashed for stuff like everyone else (including other girls), or have nice comments, indeed. ;)

As far as I'm concerned, the way you're acting should determine how people is reacting towards you. Even if I usually ask for the gender of people when not sure in order to prevent any confusion, I don't care if the person I'm hanging with is either male or female (hell, how many times did I have mistaken girl players for dudes) ; I kick them in bottomless pits on the same foot of equality when they're doing crap (Seo, I still owe you a kick for stealing all my XP). :wacko: The posts I read of you so far, especially on this PSU General ranting thread you made yesterday about that thread being moved, aren't making you look any better than all the random angry kids who are already posting on those boards.
I know I'm harsh, I'm just trying to make you realize that, despite of your bad experiences with guys on online games so far, typing "I'm a girl" on the internet isn't always the key to a land of love, adoration and kind words. :O

darkante
Aug 16, 2008, 08:36 AM
I have so far, not bother blacklisting people seeing as i rarely get a chance to party with people other then at events.
Even then, i got to have to be very very pist off/Annoyed to actually BL anyone.

Seeing as i like to screw around and irritate people myself with mah "Cookies" spam just to break out something of all the repetiveness that is MaG to handle it some more and get some reactions. XD

I have a hard time to enjoy MaG anymore, but i need to take advantage of the XP while i can. Bah, no Absolute Torture no Massive Gain i guess.

DreXxiN
Aug 16, 2008, 10:29 AM
I've never used blacklist once.

And I don't mind people who do.

But if you are going to blacklist, DONT FUCKING ADVERTISE, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMN FUCKING IDIOT.

I hate when people are like "*Sigh* Time to blacklist" or "Blacklisted =3!"

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IGNORANT TWATS, YOU'RE GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION THEY WANT. IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING AND YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE SPAMMERS IF YOU DO THIS. NO ONE CARES IF YOU DO.

AND YES I TYPE IN CAPS CUZ IM IMPORTANT

I can not express my vile hatred torwards assholes that feel the need to get attention FOR blacklisting and it infinitely outrages me. RAGEE.. RAGEEEEEEEEEEE *STABS BABIES*

All I see from this fucking useless thread is "If you agree with me, you are a good person, tee-hee! Girls are cute and get more rights and like sugar and cookies! Tee - hee! IF you are wrong, I'LL BLACKLIST YOU TOO"

GROW
THE
FUCK
UP

If you can't deal with the fact that people on the internet have different opinions from you, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU

You don't have to be the stereotypical female to justify getting anything the fuck you want and receive pretty because "you're a weak lil girl :(".

(I need to stop posting in other people's rants, it usually ends with me ranting XD)

Powder Keg
Aug 16, 2008, 11:43 AM
I will say, one thing I can understand is the ridiculous-ness when you use a female character. I only have one out of my four, and you get almost 100% different reactions from everyone. It's rather sad. My character has been hit on, sent partner cards with phone numbers on them, etc. I don't even have to come close to pretending anything,

I act exactly the same way with each character. You just have to laugh. I love it when I mention I'm a guy if they really start to bother you and you get the "WTF!!!! WAT!!!! OMG!!!! R U GHEY!?!??"

Kylie
Aug 16, 2008, 12:33 PM
^ If people have your card, they can keep harassing you via mail. :roll:
Sometimes it's a friend who will do so - usually a guy who just found out you were female and is now flooding you with a dramatic love confession. Or perhaps some kinda e-drama with a friend. Sometimes you ask the person to leave you alone, and they mail you with 5 pages of mail bawwing or being dramatic. That's when you use blacklist! With some people, you can't use simple measures like "No", or "Leave me alone". XD
You know I love you, but I just find that weird. XD Granted, I probably don't play on universe 02 as much as you do (I do sometimes!), but I'm an online girl too and even know a lot of people... Yet my blacklist is empty. To be honest, it kind of bothers me that the OP is insinuating that all online girls get harassed and have to use their blacklist; I don't think that's true. Sure, people have bothered me, but I usually just asked them to stop without making a big deal out of it, and they did. If I had to blacklist them, I only did for a week and took them off once they got the message. :-? Of course, I've done stuff like that in real life for years because I'm diplomatic by nature.

relentless
Aug 16, 2008, 01:13 PM
I only blacklist in extreme situations, and that's very rare. So ya, I never really bl anyone.
If people annoy me, I try to laugh at them. I mean, c'mon, it's the intraweb. -.-
And I lol at the male / female discussion. I don't care about gender at all except my own, and I have female chars 'cause I can, and 'cause I like to look at females, which is well understandable as a male. Crack.

Kizeragi
Aug 16, 2008, 01:18 PM
Only have used BL once, and that was someone spamming saying I "stole" their name even though my Newmans name is totally different from their name. Crazy.

relentless
Aug 16, 2008, 01:29 PM
Hmm, so... most guys are idiots. Some girls seem to be emo(tional). lmaogender :)

CelestialBlade
Aug 16, 2008, 01:48 PM
Blacklist is a useful tool if you're literally being harassed by someone, as I know some of my friends have. Fortunately I've not had to use it, and spammers don't really bother me either. I've been harassed online before and despite my bitter hatred of anyone willing to do such acts, I'm pretty good at being able to laugh off most things as long as it's an attack on me and not my friends, so my blacklist is pretty empty.

Even if you've been through an incident like that, you can't let everything get to you. I think it's pretty laughable that anyone would even waste the effort to get mad at you for blacklisting. And I usually don't like bringing gender into it; while there's certainly a lot of male creeps online, girls have plenty of vile ways themselves.

Sidney
Aug 16, 2008, 02:17 PM
You know I love you, but I just find that weird. XD Granted, I probably don't play on universe 02 as much as you do (I do sometimes!), but I'm an online girl too and even know a lot of people... Yet my blacklist is empty. To be honest, it kind of bothers me that the OP is insinuating that all online girls get harassed and have to use their blacklist; I don't think that's true. Sure, people have bothered me, but I usually just asked them to stop without making a big deal out of it, and they did. If I had to blacklist them, I only did for a week and took them off once they got the message. :-? Of course, I've done stuff like that in real life for years because I'm diplomatic by nature.

I don't think you get the extent to which I am usually harassed. xD
Re-read my last post. I'm not talking about the people who just bother you in Uni 2 with spam, I'm talking about the crazy people who will take every measure to harass you online and not leave you alone. Like, someone online who you asked to leave you alone, and then they go off the deep end and start insulting you via mail, everywhere you go, etc. Or it can with a lovesick guy doing the same thing, except with creepy mail.

I'm not the weird one - the weird one is the person sending me 5 pages of mail after I say "Leave me alone!". And yes, if they won't stop mailing me, I can and will blacklist them so I can have a pleasant gaming experience without their angry or depressed mails filling my inbox. And I don't play on Uni 2 a lot; usually it's some acquaintance. This happens to me a lot - Lyrix or Chelsea Torn can easily confirm this for me. Sometimes, when someone has crossed the edge, being diplomatic doesn't work and blacklist is the way better option.

It may be odd to you, but the gaming experience is different for everyone, and certain personalities can attract very different kinds of attention.

Kylie
Aug 16, 2008, 02:24 PM
I know what you're talking about. Do you seriously think I don't get guys like that by the busload? :-P But I'm just saying that I've always found other ways to handle it without using the blacklist, and it's usually worked for me. That's why I find it odd. I suppose everyone has a way that works from them though, under any circumstance.

Sidney
Aug 16, 2008, 02:36 PM
Oh, I bet you get lots of creepers! :p By like, planeloads.
You're the amazing Kylie!

But, I don't see your aversion to blacklist though. I feel that it's there for a reason. It's one of the main benefits of being online; Someone harassing you? Blacklist! IRL, it's not that easy, as I'm sure we all know; but I'm not going to waste my energy on stuff like that in the online realm, on a videogame where I'm trying to have fun. People who spam me with hate mail aren't even worthy of my reply or diplomacy. They just go straight on my blacklist so I can get on with my life and not waste a single second more on their stupidity and enjoy my game. :) Usually replying to hate mail is giving the person the attention they are seeking; I don't even like to give them the satisfaction of that.

CelestialBlade
Aug 16, 2008, 02:42 PM
Everyone has their own way of dealing with things. I know what Sou's been through and I certainly understand why she uses the Blacklist the way she does, but I also understand the perspective of those who never Blacklist. It's just a conflict of opinion, neither side is right or wrong.

Sidney
Aug 16, 2008, 02:43 PM
^ As Kylie says, whatever gets the job done! :]

Para
Aug 16, 2008, 02:44 PM
Blacklist = easy way out.

Useful yet sad.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 16, 2008, 06:02 PM

I'll give you that. I shouldn't of been so hastey to delete your cards. But never did the leader actually say anything like "please leave so someone else can join" All they did was make some joke like "GTFO so a 140/20 CAST FG can join nao lol"

You asked to play with Chels and I, and I let you come with us. I asked you to buff, since you were the AT in the party and have the best buffs, yet you refused with an attitude. I gave you warnings and a second chance, yet you still refused. I told you I had to boot you for that and did. Then you BL again. That's justifing alright.

Alright, first off: You were the one who asked me to join. You were the one with the attatude. Ordering me to buff like some drill sargeant. If the people I'm "suppost" to be buffing aren't gonna be polite about it, then fuck it. Unless you're paying my account fees, you have no right tell me what to do.

:roll: You even BL'd DreX when he was trying to explain things to you.
I didn't blacklist Drex when he was talking to me about it. What are you talking about?

Seority
Aug 17, 2008, 01:26 PM
I'll give you that. I shouldn't of been so hastey to delete your cards. But never did the leader actually say anything like "please leave so someone else can join" All they did was make some joke like "GTFO so a 140/20 CAST FG can join nao lol"

Alright, first off: You were the one who asked me to join. You were the one with the attatude. Ordering me to buff like some drill sargeant. If the people I'm "suppost" to be buffing aren't gonna be polite about it, then fuck it. Unless you're paying my account fees, you have no right tell me what to do.

I didn't blacklist Drex when he was talking to me about it. What are you talking about?

That's true. You were hanging with me and Chels and I didn't think it was nice of us to just leave to MAG without you. Sorry I was concerend about your feelings. :)
I asked you politely. You told me "No, I'd rather not." Then I told you to. You said, "I don't feel like it." I told you, calmly, "I'm gonna have to boot you if you don't support us." You: "Fine". Guess what? I didn't boot you until the buffs ran out, then I asked one last time. "Chuck, please buff now." "No" was the reply and out of the party you went. Gave you MANY warnings and I wasn't demanding at all. Your attitude was what kicked you out, not your lack of playership. If you would of said, "I will next run" I'd let you stay till the next run at least, but the fact that you refused with rude responses is what annoyed me about you at that time.
And DreX told me you did to him.

relentless
Aug 17, 2008, 01:29 PM
Makes me miss Firebreak again.

Kizeragi
Aug 17, 2008, 01:46 PM
Makes me miss Firebreak again.

Why do I feel the same?

thunder-ray
Aug 17, 2008, 02:38 PM
Makes me miss Firebreak again.I secound this

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 17, 2008, 09:53 PM
No you are not a "dead horse" per se.

But a topic about the feature of the game used to blacklist someone and the details of why they are on your list/what they did wrong to you online, are not new and for discussion in game/gameplay forums. It is a more personal topic, with which Rants allows.

Also, lets not use the public forum/topics as a(n instant) messenger type burst chat area once the original topic has been discussed enough to your liking. There are social groups, friend lists, personal messages and so on to chat with your fellow posters, also a few 0 post count hang out forums.

Thanks.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 18, 2008, 12:05 AM
Well, I'd never blacklisted anyone out of serious frustration or reason, but today I was running MAG S when a certain female cast (who I'd love to name, but I'm not sure if that's against the rules or not, since it isn't cheating) decides to let everyone go to the Project DF counter, then returns to the city, and spins an elaborate story about how the crystal wasn't working due to the "Sue glitch" in the team chat box.

We wait about 10 minutes, and then it became clear that this person was just being an ass when she said she was going to "go to sleep here in the ruins". I hop out to the city, forfeiting the boss fight and any drops therefrom, to find her standing right at the counter.

Congratulations, [I'd really love to name you],
You have become the one and only player on my Blacklist. Just leave the game. The community doesn't need you or your asshattery, as far as I'm concerned.

Weeaboolits
Aug 18, 2008, 12:35 AM
They could have been cashing in badges before bed, I do that.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 18, 2008, 10:42 AM
She should have told us that, instead of skipping Program DF and lying about some glitch that wasn't really the cause of the problem. Then pretending she was stuck in the last room in ruins, and refusing to leave so we could move onto the boss fight? I doubt that was the case.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah, doing that is kinda rude, and I'd want to avoid them also if they made a habit of it. I'd just say whatever, you're dumb/inconsiderate and move along lol

Seority
Aug 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
That's why you just move on. :)

Gunslinger-08
Aug 18, 2008, 04:59 PM
I had just gotten done with a hectic weekend at work, and finally got to play PSU when this happened. I just needed to vent, and feel 100% better now. /rant resolved.