PDA

View Full Version : Room Glitch-Come on sega

Tzameti
Aug 18, 2008, 05:00 PM
So by now I'm sure you have all walked into a glitched room I'm not here to bitch about that I'm here to bitch about what sega is gonna do about this. We've all seen the bulletins posted with promises of reporting to GM's and hate speech, but honestly this has been going on for weeks! come on sega this is a glitch that is diminishing my gaming experince (not to mention your credibility) and its happening right in front of your face, get on the ball and start doing your jobs. punish glitchers make an example out of them so others don't follow suit or else it's just a matter of time before the next glitch comes around and we're all bitchin about that one on the forums.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:04 PM
You're talking about when someone makes a new character or closes a shop and it stays up on the list until the next maintenance? AKA the 'glitch' that's completely harmless?

Zantra
Aug 18, 2008, 05:08 PM
You must be new...

SEGAC hates Americans.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:11 PM
You must be new...

SEGAC hates Americans.

If what I mentioned is what he's talking about, it happens on both servers. >_> And no one gets banned without proof.

joefro
Aug 18, 2008, 05:18 PM
Sure, its harmless but it also takes away from the game. I like many used to get excited when I would see a Catilium for 1 meseta, it was a quitting sale, now I just feel like shit when I go to the room and I hear a couple of twelve-year-olds 'giggling' and typing "LOL NUB," then promptly b-listing me so other unfortunates will suffer the same fate as me. Exploits like this should be fixed and SEGA doesn't need any defending here.

Dragwind
Aug 18, 2008, 05:22 PM
Which glitch are you talking about exactly?

The best you could do is send a report to ST. Complaining about it on forums here won't accomplish much.

You could start here: http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

Tzameti
Aug 18, 2008, 05:28 PM
why are you defending sega here its not about how much time it takes its about me payin 10 dollars a month and wanting to see some returns for my investment instead of just being put off until sega feels like getting around to it. as far as proof goes ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:31 PM
So, let's get this straight.

You feel cheated out of your 10 dollars a month because:

You occasionally encounter an inconvenience where someone closed their shop or made a new character in that slot which takes 5 seconds or less to move onto another shop, which goes away the following maintenance. < -- (GASP, there's your fix, because that didn't happen before!)

I give up...

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/toilet2.gif

joefro
Aug 18, 2008, 05:31 PM
mmmbaaaawwwww

This is probably the dumbest thing on earth to bitch about, and at the worst takes 5 seconds of your time. It's fixed every maintenance. If that's not good enough, then you need new standards.

I'm bitching because people have exploited the glitch. It didn't bother me when it was a real, rare occurrence, but now its just getting out of hand.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:34 PM
I'm bitching because people have exploited the glitch. It didn't bother me when it was a real, rare occurrence, but now its just getting out of hand.

It must be so game-breaking.

Shinko
Aug 18, 2008, 05:40 PM
mmm... i didn't know about this.

well i guess i shouldn't shop as much until it's fixed

but you shouldn't be shocked. I'm mean this is segac. There's always glitches and screw ups.

And artea... yea it maybe gone next maintenance but granted there will be another one or a sega screw up...... -_- this is why so many complain.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:49 PM
mmm... i didn't know about this.

well i guess i shouldn't shop as much until it's fixed

but you shouldn't be shocked. I'm mean this is segac. There's always glitches and screw ups.

And artea... yea it maybe gone next maintenance but granted there will be another one or a sega screw up...... -_- this is why so many complain.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that bug has been around since the release of PSU or the Detailed search, and later Sega started removing inactive shops from the list each maintenance (you have to just access your shop and can even price an item the same price it currently is and it will fix itself)

More people may do it now because they know that they won't lose their items when they close their shop.

It's happened to me before, I searched for Nanopolymer, saw it for 100k, checked the shop, no shop, left and that was it. You guys make it out to be way more of a deal than it really is and it's laughable.

Tzameti
Aug 18, 2008, 05:55 PM
this isn't about how long it takes to go to a new shop its about sega not doing their jobs AGAIN. next time your in one of these shops take a quick look at the BB and see how pissed off people really are.

joefro
Aug 18, 2008, 05:58 PM
I could care less about the glitch, I just get pissed off at the people who do it intentionally. If you're on 360, you know what I mean.

Tzameti
Aug 18, 2008, 06:00 PM
I could care less about the glitch, I just get pissed off at the people how do it intentionally. If you're on 360, you know what I mean.
exacatly thank you

e_Tard
Aug 18, 2008, 06:14 PM
I agree with Artea, sure it's stupid and annoying, but this is no where near "bitch 'n whine - waste of my $10" worthy.

I dunno about PC/PS2, but on the 360 it's the same 5 dudes doing it. It's not hard to remember their names and avoid their shops. Not to mention it's kind of obvious when you see items that are in high demand at ridiculously low prices. S+10's and morbinia @ 100k?? lol come on now... no one is that dumb. Don't count on Sega fixing this, I'm positive they don't care.

It's just a fad with the nubcakes right now, it will fade away soon enough. Honestly how much fun can this be?? "LULZ I TRICKED YOU haha!!"

Tzameti
Aug 18, 2008, 06:20 PM
I agree with Artea, sure it's stupid and annoying, but this is no where near "bitch 'n whine - waste of my $10" worthy.

I dunno about PC/PS2, but on the 360 it's the same 5 dudes doing it. It's not hard to remember their names and avoid their shops. Not to mention it's kind of obvious when you see items that are in high demand at ridiculously low prices. S+10's and morbinia @ 100k?? lol come on now... no one is that dumb. Don't count on Sega fixing this, I'm positive they don't care.

It's just a fad with the nubcakes right now, it will fade away soon enough. Honestly how much fun can this be?? "LULZ I TRICKED YOU haha!!" ....yah little kids are gay.
thats all im trying to say its just anoying is all, but really this whole thread was meant to be about sega never fixing anything the room glitch is just one in a long line of things we all bitch about

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 06:26 PM
So, they never fixed anything at all?