PDA

View Full Version : To the mods and maybe more...

Guntz348
Jan 30, 2003, 06:21 AM
Yesterday I was informed that my sig was too large and rather graphic. I then went to my profile to find that it had been pulled down. I replaced it with my old normal one. I'm not sure what had been put there because I never saw it my self but to those who did and to the mod who pulled it, I'd like to offer my appoligys.

The whole thing happened when I changed it and borrowed a pic from someone elses. I PMed them and asked for permission but being as impatiant as I am I just went ahead and put it up with my own caption. I never got a reply from this person (and no I wont mention names because I'm not trying to start any more trouble) but instead of responding and asking me to take it down, they took it upon them selves to change the pic to something, that from what I have been told, was rather lewd. It would have been more adult to just ask me to take it down or tell a mod to have it pulled, but it is my fault for not waiting for a responce from the person in the first place. To that person I am sorry for not waiting for your permission.

As for the mod that pulled it and anyone else that saw it or was offended by what ever it was, I'd like to say that I'm sorry about that and next time I should think before I simply act. My appoligys for any inconvinences I've caused any of the mods as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-01-30 03:22 ]</font>