PDA

View Full Version : Good bye to my PSU brethren

Desecration
Aug 22, 2008, 12:10 AM
No, this is not one of those "I hate SEGA so I'm going to quit" threads. Due to an unexpected turn of events, my account in PSU has been banned. I have tried reasoning with the GMs but it would seem that they are showing me no form of leanency, so it appears that I will not be returning to the game. These past 1 year and 10 months have been an amazing experience and I have enjoyed playing with all of you. Good luck and may your hunts be prosperous.

-Desecration (aka - Seijuro)

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/Desecration2012/Avitar.jpg

Nuclearranger
Aug 22, 2008, 12:20 AM
If you were banned for a good reason then you deserved it.

Otherwise sorry.

Desecration
Aug 22, 2008, 12:24 AM
Well what happened was after I was done playing PSO BB, I decided to give my accout to one of my friends, well he thought it would be cool to cheat, resulting in my accoutn information being banned, but for some odd reason it hasn't effected me until now, but regardless I have to take full responsibility for his actions.

Adriano
Aug 22, 2008, 12:34 AM
Bah, how unfortunate, I am pretty sure I have seen your character (maybe plural if you have a female cast the same name) around, and some pics in item database have your character in them, sad to see somebody who actually contributed to the community go on such harsh terms.

unicorn
Aug 22, 2008, 12:47 AM
I mean little offense when I say this...but...I don't quite believe your story. >_> I for one would totally not be someone's friend for that. If my friends show any kind of illegal tendencies, I most certainly wouldn't trust them with information like that.

but for some odd reason it hasn't effected me until now

This can be interpretted in different ways. Liiike, "I knew he was cheating, but it didn't bug me until now" or "Well he got away with it, so its okay", etc.

Now what did he cheat with? :3

NONETHELESS. Take care. Shame it has to end this way.

ashley50
Aug 22, 2008, 12:48 AM
It was cool for him...but not for you.

how CLOSE were you to your so called "friend"?

pinkace
Aug 22, 2008, 12:49 AM
wait, they are banning you now on PSU because you/your account cheated on BB? thats crazy.

Desecration
Aug 22, 2008, 01:10 AM
I mean little offense when I say this...but...I don't quite believe your story. >_> I for one would totally not be someone's friend for that. If my friends show any kind of illegal tendencies, I most certainly wouldn't trust them with information like that.

This can be interpretted in different ways. Liiike, "I knew he was cheating, but it didn't bug me until now" or "Well he got away with it, so its okay", etc.

Now what did he cheat with? :3

NONETHELESS. Take care. Shame it has to end this way.

What I mean when I say that it didn't effect me till now was that when I registered my account information, it was accepted, but now it isn't. As for my friend, I had no idea that he was going to do that, I thought he just wanted to play the game without having to start at the very beginning. But this thread really wasn't meant to be a debate, I was just mearly saying my good bye and wishing the best intentions for everyone else.

Kylie
Aug 22, 2008, 02:14 AM
It saddens me to see you go, but it is what it is. I wish the best of luck in life, and you need to let me know if you ever make a new account on PSU or get a PS3. Otherwise, take care of yourself Sei.

Gryffin
Aug 22, 2008, 03:04 AM
wait, they are banning you now on PSU because you/your account cheated on BB? thats crazy.

That is a little odd. Plus, I thought the BB servers were down.. am I mistaken? o_o

Desecration
Aug 22, 2008, 11:08 AM
That is a little odd. Plus, I thought the BB servers were down.. am I mistaken? o_o
I quit playing PSO BB just a few months before the first version of PSU came out in america