PDA

View Full Version : el senba

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 03:17 AM
some questions on it :D

* anyone have an idea on how much they think this armor is going to be going for?

* is there any limitation of who can use this. like only certain gender or race

* is it realy the actual made line shield made rather than the actual board :O

Yunfa
Aug 22, 2008, 04:16 AM
- Al Senba was really cheap since everyone ran White Beast, this time with Guardian Boost Road, expect prices to fall within affoardable prices to the general mass.
(I bought a Gur Asted for 25 mill 6/6 when there were only like 5 on the market, 360, but after Gardian Boost took in effect...)

- According to all the data bases it apears to drop whole.
- Hopefully all classes, if it is, I'm ditching my castest lines and serafi senbas, the stats on this particular armor is just insane.

relentless
Aug 22, 2008, 09:46 AM
- Al Senba was really cheap since everyone ran White Beast, this time with Guardian Boost Road, expect prices to fall within affoardable prices to the general mass.
(I bought a Gur Asted for 25 mill 6/6 when there were only like 5 on the market, 360, but after Gardian Boost took in effect...)

- According to all the data bases it apears to drop whole.
- Hopefully all classes, if it is, I'm ditching my castest lines and serafi senbas, the stats on this particular armor is just insane.

Al-senba didn't drop from White Beast. lol
And El-senba is much better than Al-senba anyways. It's very good at 20~30%.
And I think its price won't fall down that much, though it'd be cool to see it fall.

Yeah, it drops made 0-30%.

My personal guess would be it is only for Techers, but the Database doesn't say anything about restrictions so I take it everyone can use it.

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 11:23 AM
can any of the other types use other senbas. al-senba, orpa-senba etc etc.

if not then im deff betting that only teckers can use it. :D

relentless
Aug 22, 2008, 11:29 AM
Orpa-senba is for all races etc.
Al-senba is restricted to Techers.

You should just assume that El-senba doesn't have any restrictions. (for now, until you get one yourself or see someone with it)

Kizeragi
Aug 22, 2008, 11:44 AM
All classes can use El-senba but, theres no arm slot, so it's based for techers.

Andy1423
Aug 22, 2008, 01:24 PM
I think they replaced the El-Senba with the Yiel-line, but somthing got messed up. My friend just checked the shopes and their is no El-Senba, but their was a Yeil-Senba. He also said that the slots were the same as El-senba but the stats and name said Yeil.
(360)

relentless
Aug 22, 2008, 01:27 PM
Doesn't surprise me when looking at that name "Flowery Pursuit". :disapprove:

Buuut even so, changing the name won't change anything technically.

Andy1423
Aug 22, 2008, 02:46 PM
I guess all it really means is that PSO-world and PSU-pedia's databases are incorrect