PDA

View Full Version : Item: Gush Element Question

Vampir
Jan 30, 2003, 12:53 PM
I found a Gush Vulcan last night. Does the Gush reduce 17% of the monster's HP? You can flame as long as I get a correct answer.

Goza
Jan 30, 2003, 02:22 PM
On 2003-01-30 09:53, Vampir wrote:
I found a Gush Vulcan last night. Does the Gush reduce 17% of the monster's HP? You can flame as long as I get a correct answer.

{insert flame here}

From what I've observed, which could be faulty, the answer is yes. When you steal the hp, at least, you are also doing damage. That's why if you repeatedly gush a monster, the amount you receive decreases until it dies.

If the question is, does it do a variable amount of damage for the special attack, and an additional 17% from the gush, I think the answer would be know on the simple grounds that gush weapons would do much more damage than other weapons. I'm not sure if they'd do more than Charge or Berserk style weapons, but it might be overkill on some types of weapons (mechguns, etc.).

Can anyone prove me wrong?

RX-7
Jan 30, 2003, 04:12 PM
A gush element weapon steals 17% of the enemys total HP. So everytime it works, the enemys HP lowers, s does the amount you get.

Vampir
Jan 30, 2003, 04:52 PM
Thanks everyone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RX-7
Jan 30, 2003, 06:13 PM
I see Vampir as a name of yours. I think I have your card.