PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 What mission is best for MP?

Th3 Blaz3king
Aug 22, 2008, 07:51 PM
I am a level 124, and i was a fortefighter but decided to be a fortegunner and made my beast a fortefighter my class is really low and my charcter is very weak I want to know what mission should i do to get my class up as fast as possible

Almeho
Aug 22, 2008, 08:29 PM
I'll suggest doing Egg Thieves with some buddies if ya got 'em.

Th3 Blaz3king
Aug 22, 2008, 08:36 PM
are they any other missions to get my class up fast if i have no friends to play with

Kryslin
Aug 22, 2008, 10:47 PM
Try the reworked MAG missions. twice the HP, 60% less xp, but nearly all the mission points.

Turb0
Aug 22, 2008, 11:21 PM
Try the reworked MAG missions. twice the HP, 60% less xp, but all the mission points.

Assuming this (http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G%27) is accurate, it's not quite the same mission points although that's not a bad idea. I might try that for a quick class level on my alt protranser.

BLADE_EDGE
Aug 22, 2008, 11:29 PM
De Rol Le mission gave tons of mission pts but everyone has forgotten it

Kryslin
Aug 29, 2008, 01:31 AM
As I've found out the HARD way, the reworked mag missions are tough, especially if you're playing at or near your level (and especially if you're playing solo)

I'll stick with AMF HQ B / Military Subway B - they're much easier, and offer more MP. Not nearly as nice a meseta reward, but good enough.

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:33 AM
You can also try your luck at Phantom Fissure and Forest of Illusion. They are hard to find, but they do provide alot of mission points.

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 01:40 AM
As I've found out the HARD way, the reworked mag missions are tough, especially if you're playing at or near your level (and especially if you're playing solo)

Yeah I did that too lol. The mission is just too freakin long, I thought we'd be able to end it in the mines. :(

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:46 AM
It's unfortunate that they got rid of that switch. I only do MAG now to help lower levels or get PA fragments.

Hari Seldon
Aug 29, 2008, 09:52 PM
I second the advice to run "The Egg Thieves" on S. An S rank (less than 14 minutes) is 400 mission points. Me and another guy love to run this mission and we do it regularly, but it's hard for us to get the S as a duo. Whenever there is a third it makes it almost a certainty. If you ever want to run this mission hit me up at gamertag xESx Bucknutz (anybody else wanting to run this mission as well can look me up too). Plus, with an S you get at least a Grinder Base S or 4 PA Frags and a chance for one of three Kubara 12* striking weapon boards instead. It's a great mission in my opinion.

Sam