PDA

View Full Version : what better summit moon or twinkle star?

llxerollenyce
Jan 30, 2003, 04:26 PM
Ok here's the deal. which is better summit moon or twinkle star? Summit moon is indeed stronger but it doesnt look very cool. Twinkle star however looks great. However its not as strong as summit moon (stat wise). I am not too sure about thier abilities because i dont understand the descriptions. Which is a better pick?

Piro
Jan 30, 2003, 04:49 PM
Well, both give the same MST bonus, summit moon gives you some extra ATP and evp(I think?) over the twinklestar. But once you're at the point when you've got them both, you probally haven't attacked anything in melee for several levels. ^-^

And I'm not 100% sure of this, but doesn't twinklestar also give a bonus to simple techs? I can't play just right now so I can't confirm it, but if it does that's another reason why you may want to use it over the summitmoon.

Overall, I'd just use what you think looked better, as both give the same MST bonus, who cares about anything else? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Webapprentice
Jan 30, 2003, 06:31 PM
I actually like Summit Moon's look. The glowing jewel eminates power. lol

Celes152
Jan 31, 2003, 12:15 AM
The Summit Moon also boosts the basic techs, and it does add EVP(I think?) and some MST.