PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 ?????, submitted by YOU!

Shining Aquas
Aug 25, 2008, 10:52 AM
Hello everybody, it's Shining Aquas again to bring you the best of fansubmitted top 10 lists. Unfortunately, you may have noticed the lack of title on this one, wondering what exactly the topic is. Well, I thought I let you, the readers, decide.

I have 3 potential top 10 lists, all of which I will poll at some point in the future, but you get to deecide which one I do now. The voting for this will only last for a couple days though, so get your comments in quickly.

1.Top 10 Most Badass Characters
Help pick out the most awesome and memorable charaters from your favorite TV shows, Anime, Cartoons, Manga, Comics, and hell I'll even take Literature.

2.Top 10 Arcade Titles
What could possibly be more fun than paying 25c to totally waste someone? Not much.

3.Top 10 TV Series
With all the new shows lined up for September, let's look back and find the ones that actually made us want to turn on the tube in the first place.

Please post your answer, and enjoy that awesome Boost Road.

Shadowpawn
Aug 25, 2008, 10:56 AM
Top 10 TV Series

beatrixkiddo
Aug 25, 2008, 10:57 AM
Top 10 Arabic Numerals

RufuSwho
Aug 25, 2008, 10:59 AM
i like the badass characters one: my vote for Guts from Berserk, maybe Jubei, and Vampie Hunter D

um, top 10 drops you would like?

Sekani
Aug 25, 2008, 12:11 PM
Top 10 Japanese fads that have nothing to do with Japan.

CelestialBlade
Aug 25, 2008, 12:28 PM
Top ten top ten lists.

EphekZ
Aug 25, 2008, 12:36 PM
Top 10 Arabic Numerals

this one

and you can't do top 10 TV shows since it'd just be

1. Scrubs
2. 'Nuff Said

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Aug 25, 2008, 12:51 PM
Tv shows. Extreme Makeover Home Edition ftw! =^.^=

Shining Aquas
Aug 25, 2008, 04:31 PM
Maybe I should re-explain:

Select one out of the 3 I provided to be the next top 10 list. Not submit your own.

Eihwaz
Aug 25, 2008, 05:34 PM
1.Top 10 Most Badass Characters
Help pick out the most awesome and memorable charaters from your favorite TV shows, Anime, Cartoons, Manga, Comics, and hell I'll even take Literature.

I like how literature is at the bottom of the list. :disapprove:

Monochrome
Aug 25, 2008, 05:38 PM
I like how literature is at the bottom of the list. :disapprove:

right where it belongs :D :D :D

hehe I pick TV shows.

Top 10 characters is almost bound to end in a Seph Vs. Cloud fanboy battle for the ages.. I think gamefaqs did this one a couple years ago..

Mixfortune
Aug 25, 2008, 06:06 PM
Maybe I should re-explain:

Select one out of the 3 I provided to be the next top 10 list. Not submit your own.

Alternatively, instead of limiting it down to one, we could have all three simultaneously. Participants could fill out each category and in the end you'd run the tills for each and come up with the results.

Even though you'll end up polling each one in due time, it could possibly bring a different level to the matter if any interesting correlations were to appear through a simultaneous polling. Maybe not though, but not like a null result there would hurt anything either. That's simply another option to consider, though.

The_Gio
Aug 25, 2008, 08:03 PM
I think the top ten top ten list would be cool : D, but if i had to choose from the choices given id choose top ten characters since its not really limited like the other ones. But im pretty sure itd end up having only anime,game, and movie characters so it wouldnt really matter

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 25, 2008, 08:10 PM
I like the badass characters list. Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star would definitely take the #1 spot for me.

Leviathan
Aug 25, 2008, 10:04 PM
There should totally be 7 more so it can be a top ten of top ten.

Nidarrock
Aug 26, 2008, 01:10 PM
Top 10 TV Series

Then afterwards we can do the character one, but I have a feeling I know how that one will end.

Shining Aquas
Aug 26, 2008, 02:13 PM
Well, I can't accept submissions for Top 10 top ten lists, but I really like the idea so I'm gonna add that one to my list of future polls.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 26, 2008, 10:48 PM
3.Top 10 TV Series
With all the new shows lined up for September, let's look back and find the ones that actually made us want to turn on the tube in the first place.
Awesome. I love this.

DavidNel
Aug 27, 2008, 12:46 PM
Top 10 most underrated games!

Kizeragi
Aug 28, 2008, 11:04 AM
Badass Characters for me.

For next time, PLEASE add top 10 Music bands! XD That would be epic.

Shining Aquas
Aug 28, 2008, 02:04 PM
Results are in! From every site I got the following:

Arcade / 2
Badass Characters / 12
TV Shows / 13