PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater troubles!!!

Sequeezey
Aug 27, 2008, 04:16 PM
Ok, heres the deal. I did waterfall tears and I found Kireek and beat him. So then I did black paper and found the dark room near cave 2 and he wasn't there! What did I do wrong? The only thing I can think of is that I created my own telepipe to go to pioneer 2 after waterfall tears. That wouldn't affect it would it?

sCI
Aug 27, 2008, 06:10 PM
There is a "how to" somewhere on this site, llok at it and see what you either did or didn't do. Good luck.

zfighter14
Aug 30, 2008, 10:50 AM
The quest tht you did where you had Sue with you don't tell her your name. Then in Unsealed Door find Sue and talk to her. In Waterfall of Tears after beating Anna go ahead and find Kireek and beat him. In Black Paper Kireek will be in caves 1 in a dark room. Beat him in this quest then finish the quest. The last quest you have to do is From the Depths. After you separate from Ash go back to Ruins 2 and and find Kireek for your last battle with him. Make sure you have an extra slot open when you beat him or you won't get the Soul Eater. Electric attacks work best on Kireek.