PDA

View Full Version : GC I need help

irishman92
Aug 28, 2008, 11:07 AM
I have been playing PSO I and II on the gamecube for a few years now and only recently got a broadband adapter for my gamecube. I have tried to connect through the server but i cant log on. It says i need to send the serial number and access key, but i have absolutely no idea what either of those are. I also have no idea how to set up my network. But i first need to get registered. But i have absolutely no idea what to send to the guy that runs the server.
PLEASE HELP!!!:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-(:-(:-(:-(:-?:-(:-(

Dhylec
Aug 28, 2008, 11:35 AM
I think you are too late. PSO official servers are closed. You can't play online with others on GC. However, private PSOBB is still around, search your way there - don't ask for it around here though. ;]

irishman92
Aug 28, 2008, 11:39 AM
yeah i just want the quests though

Nisoth
Aug 28, 2008, 01:04 PM
I'm pretty sure some private servers are up, but I can't say for sure. Ask google about it. :)

Splash
Aug 28, 2008, 01:26 PM
The serial number and access key are both inside the game box that is placed with a sticker.

Beyond there, I can't help you. You are going to have to ask over the forums to get help since this place doesn't allow assistance to connect.

AlexCraig
Aug 28, 2008, 02:01 PM
The official servers are almost all shut down. Only the official JPBB servers are still up. However, there are private servers (which cannot be named here) which you can connect to. However, due to PSOW forum rules, we cannot tell you how to connect to them. For that, you will have to search on your own.

Lance813
Aug 28, 2008, 02:12 PM
Big brother is watching...