PDA

View Full Version : Hello again -w-

Zargata
Aug 29, 2008, 03:00 AM
*waves* hi. If you remember me...you've been on this site too long! Anyway I was once a PSO
player back in the day. You now the kind, made it to level 200, had a Sato of every color...etc.

So yes, after a long time I am back. Just cause I finally got a computer that could play PSU, so
yeah been playing for like a week and a half, made some friends etc etc. This place had always
been at the back of my mind, so I have been coming here for info and so on. Wasn't till now
that I decided to post something.

If you can't tell, I adored the Sato's from PSO. Since they are absent from PSU, I've been filling
that void with Rappies. Long ago I used to do art of them, and weird enough I still draw them
on my homework and birthday cards for some reason...of course whats not to like about a
floating cat with no back legs?

So yeah, I guess this is my reintroduction...hello.

Edit: oh my, dear me. I just looked back at my post record. Sheesh I wonder how in my head
I got the idea that I had a great time on this site. Starting out, I didn't have the best post record.
Couple locked topics, and being an all round idiot. So I apologize for my actions 4 years ago and
those it affected. Some are minor, but still, I never did anything to fix it. I was 13 years old, moody,
was in a terrible school, new to the internet, etc. So yeah I want this to be a new start but I can't
wipe clean my sordid past. So I am sorry.

Freeze
Aug 29, 2008, 04:03 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-1.jpg

AlexCraig
Aug 29, 2008, 02:00 PM
Welcome back! Read the forum rules, so your prior record does not trail you. The PSO forums are still here and we are still a good community.