PDA

View Full Version : AotI Advice on how to kill howzer as a FG?

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 07:52 PM
Yea im possibly trying to hunt for a vijeri /resist.....i have an orpamind equipped so far i havent died from megid yet...even his....although it does take half on contact :-o

I die from his physical attacks.....kind of hard since i cant tell when he is going to die

And while i continue to die....i notice i also die from the first part of the laser.......like when it hits me, i fall and b4 i can heal it hits me again

very challenging so i cant complain but im trying to prevent myself from doing SUV....otherwise i'd kill the remaining 4 monsters and they cant kill me at the end of the mission just in case i dont get V/R

Ceresa
Aug 29, 2008, 08:03 PM
run behind him

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 08:05 PM
run behind him

i tried that a few times.....and the times that wasnt succesful he turned around real quick and lasered me but since i believe your on the japan server......

*round 10*

Ceresa
Aug 29, 2008, 08:08 PM
What does JP server have to do with anything?

I've never seen him do the laser except after a teleport, you should be on his ass the second he reappears and circle him until he fires. IE run behind him

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 08:25 PM
hmmm it worked he didnt drop anything tho....however....i couldnt make the monsters kill me at the end so i had to abandon and im using a light serafi-senba :-o

pikachief
Aug 29, 2008, 08:28 PM
i thought that doesnt work >.>

doesnt work for me :P

also this is my strategy for him....

Shoot. When hit, Heal. Simple, i always win too! best strategy ever :)

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 08:36 PM
i thought that doesnt work >.>

doesnt work for me :P

also this is my strategy for him....

Shoot. When hit, Heal. Simple, i always win too! best strategy ever :)

Eh after 15 rounds of facing him i finally die from megid :-o

he is hurting me something fierce

xBladeM6x
Aug 29, 2008, 08:42 PM
As a FF i just use Majarra, and get behind him at all times and just own him. When the Delps spawn I kill them first. Then Worry about Howzer.

He is usually owning "Obel" and Lumia while I do that. :D

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 08:45 PM
the one hard thing is to die on purpose if he doesnt drop the V/R afterwards

I just notice just bout all his moves are street fighter related........

Hrith
Aug 30, 2008, 08:58 AM
run behind himFixed.