PDA

View Full Version : INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!Japanese Rule!!!!!

BigP
Mar 1, 2001, 08:52 PM
I was playing PSO on the Japanese server for the first time and got into a game with 3 others on V hard. Their levels were between 60 and 66. 2 spoke no english and one spoke just enough for me not to feel too out of place. We beat the Forest and caves and the teamwork was great, and everyone was fair with items.
I had to go so I asked if anyone wanted to trade and right away one dropped 3 special items, while another dropped about 8.
I couldnt read what they were saying so i just stood there for a minute not knowing what they wanted me to do. They then said they were for me. I didn't take it all but I picked up a Celestial shield, agito 1980, assasin slicer, brave knuckles and a crush bullet. I dropped a few of my rares for them and gave all 3 100,000 meseta. All this and we didn't even exchange guild cards yet!!! Unbelievable!!!
I've only traded a few times so far with other U.S. players but each time was very tense and nerve wracking. I was in shock how trusting they were, and have the upmost respect for them. Great game Sonic Team!!!!

Socrates
Mar 1, 2001, 09:44 PM
"I was in shock how trusting they were, and have the upmost respect for them."

Well, by the end of all that monster-hunting, your actions had obviously shown to them that you were trustworthy. Congrats!

All those whiners out there who linger around asking for this and that and the other would be wise to heed BigP's tale. You don't have to whine and beg to get neat stuff. Just prove yourself to be worthy of getting the neat stuff to begin with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Socrates on 2001-03-01 18:46 ]</font>