PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Paural

Fresh
Aug 22, 2008, 05:09 PM

chicken105
Aug 22, 2008, 05:34 PM
you can only fail 10*+ tech weapons in order to get it.
In the future you will be able to get it from a rare guy called seed-lab staff.

Noblewine
Aug 22, 2008, 05:36 PM
Here ya go.

http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/1/142/seed_lab_staff/

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 22, 2008, 06:44 PM
isnt it a possibility you willget it if it fails???

Fresh
Aug 22, 2008, 08:10 PM
thanks alot chicken105 I will do that and hopefully get some.

WildArms2
Aug 25, 2008, 05:28 PM
has anyone gootten paural from boards from version one? Like halarod tesbra or uransara

shotsfired
Aug 25, 2008, 05:32 PM
god i hope so, I just put 2 in hoping to fail... hope i didnt waste the walna...

Kerberos
Aug 25, 2008, 05:36 PM
I'm guessing that i'm gonna see a lot of Okiko dolls in rooms

Dealbreaker
Aug 25, 2008, 05:46 PM
really how messed up is this?? Why even bring out a weapon board and not have the material?? This whole system is as stupid as it gets. I put 5 halarods and 4 doris in my strikeing bot last night and 3 of the halarods came out and 2 of the doris came out. I shouldnt be mad that my items were made lol.

joefro
Aug 25, 2008, 07:31 PM
really how messed up is this?? Why even bring out a weapon board and not have the material?? This whole system is as stupid as it gets. I put 5 halarods and 4 doris in my strikeing bot last night and 3 of the halarods came out and 2 of the doris came out. I shouldnt be mad that my items were made lol.

I synthed two doris on a 0 PM and one failed,(gave Paural ^^)one worked. When I pulled out the one that made, I just went to the dashboard and restarted PSU. When you do that, the item always fails. I'm not sure if it works on PC/PS2, but I'm guessing that it does.

Also, can anyone confirm if you can get Paural from Uransara, Halarod and Tesbra?

chicken105
Aug 25, 2008, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I made around 240ish Doris cause I knew this would happen. A little more than half came out. Though I was very lucky cause when you fail a dori you have a 1/6 chance of getting a paural. I have gotten 41 paural, which is really lucky. ::D:

mvffin
Aug 26, 2008, 02:03 AM
I've been cooking hala and uransara, because the bords are cheaper, but so far, no paural.

Side note: anyone know what to fail for Exanite?

Adriano
Aug 26, 2008, 02:14 AM
I got exanite and the other high rank range mat from failing two fraudukes, Im assuming it would work with ebrozikes too.

joefro
Aug 26, 2008, 07:22 AM
I've been cooking hala and uransara, because the bords are cheaper, but so far, no paural.

Side note: anyone know what to fail for Exanite?

I was going to do that but then I figured that since uran and hala are v1 boards, that they wouldn't give you a 13* AotI item. So, I'm sticking to doris and maybe okarods(boards almost cheaper that doris) for my next two paural.

mvffin
Aug 26, 2008, 07:13 PM
So far, I've failed about 10 uransara/halardods and ONLY GOT NEPTULINE.

I tried failing Muzzlefever and didnt get any Exanite.

I think you may be right about the AOI items being the only ones useable. Dori/Coni/Doric boards are probably best for paural then.

Kinji
Aug 30, 2008, 07:38 PM
I'v looked at the Item thing and it didnt help at all so can someone tell me where

Ryno
Aug 30, 2008, 07:39 PM
By failing Dori boards

Xaeris
Aug 30, 2008, 07:41 PM
What the cool kids are doing is purposely attempting to fail S rank technic synths in order to get a chance at getting a paural for it. Otherwise, there's, currently, no other way to obtain it. To maximize your odds of failure, use a 10 star board (Doris and Halarods are superb), and put it in a PM with 0 Tech.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 30, 2008, 07:44 PM
Dori's seem to work quite well

Furches
Aug 30, 2008, 07:51 PM
Only S rank AoTI technic borads will work

MiniBrian
Aug 30, 2008, 09:42 PM
ik that paural sells for a lot but whats it used 4?

mothra
Aug 30, 2008, 10:02 PM
the 13 star kubara wand

Indica
Aug 30, 2008, 10:04 PM
I think u can only get Paural from Dori and Coni at the moment.

Para
Aug 30, 2008, 10:04 PM
Dori's seem to work quite well

Then I assume... Coni boards?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 30, 2008, 10:20 PM
Also, if your weapon works, you can disconnect before putting it in your inventory or PM, and then when you come back, it will auto-fail. Giving you another chance. However, if it did fail, and you didn't get Paural, it won't change.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 31, 2008, 01:34 AM
Also, if your weapon works, you can disconnect before putting it in your inventory or PM, and then when you come back, it will auto-fail. Giving you another chance. However, if it did fail, and you didn't get Paural, it won't change.

wow i didnt know that before i left to go to florida yesterday i had 10 dori being made in my new char's bot...it said 53%
When i pulled them i got:
X2 Paural ^_^
X4 Terseline :-o wasnt all that happy about that since i got like 30 of those :(
X4 Dori I was laughing about this bcuz they came out in a row

Hmmm i coulda sworn one day i failed a viper and got an exanite.
I mean kno i have one but i cant remember how i got it...........

Indica
Aug 31, 2008, 06:43 AM

Damit to hell, I forgot about that. I must have synthed like 8 Dori on a Strike PM and it came out good.

Gen2000
Aug 31, 2008, 12:28 PM
I can't believe how many Doris/Conis my non-tech PMs are successfully making with the 53%(?) success rate yet I fail things I actually want and have high chances of around 90%+ a lot. I think so far I only failed one Dori out of around 25 attempts.

Also I'm getting way too many Tereslines and not enough Paural. My luck of getting Paural is horrible.

Astarin
Aug 31, 2008, 12:44 PM

Does Okarod count as an AoTI board? I know the data was in the original, even though you couldn't actually get it anywhere. Okarod would be nice, if it works, just because the boards are so cheap/easy to find...

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 31, 2008, 09:48 PM
Does Okarod count as an AoTI board? I know the data was in the original, even though you couldn't actually get it anywhere. Okarod would be nice, if it works, just because the boards are so cheap/easy to find...

Hmmm not sure....you could try it and see how it works....
If you do try it,let me know how it goes......