PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Just a little Clan thingy

LilMonsterRoboNinjaMike
Sep 1, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hey every one, my names Mike and ive been playing PSU for about ehhh.... a year now and i have four characters, lil mike 140 N, lil monster mike 88 B, lil robo mike 140 C, and my new guy lil ninja mike H 88, well me and my friends May, Waffles, and The Photon Bomb decided that we would all make characters with the name lil ninja in front of it, we were screwing around at first and didnt expect anything but it grew some and now we have some members who we run with daily, we are open to anyone who wants to join, its free and its nothing to serious, just a group of people to run with, hang with and look for rare stuff. Also theres been a lot of confusion lol, 2 guys named ratchet (30074655) and megatron (30074395) say they created the Lil Ninja clan (even tho they both dont even have characters named lil ninja LOL and i have a lower number than both 30064xxx) and he keeps trying to cause trouble for me and my firneds, but ehh theres always dumb people lol so no worries. Any way just message me to join ^_^ and make a new character named Lil Ninja Whatever and send me your card. And just a reminder, this is a friendly clan, please no fights or nuthin like that, if you wanna join try to get along with other Lil Ninjas :D