PDA

View Full Version : Have never seen anyone with the Yasha.

TheHulk4
Jan 31, 2003, 12:04 AM
I have been all over the place asking people if they've found a Yasha and none of them have ever found one. I'm a Skyly and have found a couple of Sanges but have had no luck finding, locating or even hearing about anyone with the Yasha.

Has anyone found, has or ever seen one of these?

TheHulk4
Jan 31, 2003, 08:45 PM
Anyone want to talk about it? lol

vohnie
Jan 31, 2003, 11:58 PM
I havn't either.
Try asking someone in a Japanese lobby.
They have the rarest weapons.
Such as Yamigarasu.

TheHulk4
Feb 1, 2003, 12:50 AM
Alright I'll try that.
Thanks for the advice.

TheHulk4
Feb 4, 2003, 04:04 PM
Bump

Elixer
Feb 4, 2003, 06:31 PM
ive never seen one lol even if i have i dont know what it looks like but it seems people all over the lobbies are wanting yahsa's and sange&yasha

TheHulk4
Feb 4, 2003, 10:58 PM
Yeah thats exactly what I'm saying, I can find all of the Sanges that I need because I'm a Skyly but apparently only the Viridia can find the Yasha so all I can do is wait and hope for someone to trade.

REBioHazard96
Feb 23, 2003, 04:18 AM
SKYLY and VIRDIA can both find it.

TheHulk4
Feb 23, 2003, 04:41 AM
Yeah i heard that a Skyly can find one from the Indi Belra in Ult Temple but I saw that on another site and until a while ago the PSOW database had no record of this.
Now it has the - next to it but i'm wondering if someone just saw this other website and decided to do an item finding without finding one for themselves

Like that person that said S-Sythe in Normal, its gone now but it was there

TeamPhalanx
Feb 23, 2003, 09:18 AM
Unfortunately, SANGE & YASHA is becoming a common dupe item. I've seen a few poeple use it in the past few days.

TheHulk4
Feb 23, 2003, 02:10 PM
Yeah i have a Sange&Yasha now but i'm sure its duped

But I have found several Sanges myself and I think it would be awesome if i could find a Yasha also. I'll leave them seperate so I'll have
Sange&Yasha, Sange and then a Yasha =0)