PDA

View Full Version : PSU I need help with Hill of Spores (jigobooma spawns)

Smallredbox
Sep 2, 2008, 11:34 AM
http://psupedia.info/Hill_of_Spores

Does anyone know the A and B spawn patterns??

I've used C spawn pattern, and it worked out ok

I just dont want to give up potentially good spawn patterns just because I dont know if its a jigobooma spawn or not

beatrixkiddo
Sep 2, 2008, 11:37 AM
All the info you need for B is right there, since the rare map is the same as the fake map until you get to the Jigos.

Smallredbox
Sep 2, 2008, 11:44 AM
ok thanks

now what about a?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 2, 2008, 12:15 PM
Go find that route, and update the PSUpedia :D

CHA0TIX
Sep 2, 2008, 12:26 PM
I've used C spawn pattern, and it worked out ok

Glad to hear that someone has had some luck with this... I was beginning to think that the info on psupeida was incorrect!

I've got C-X i'd say about 50 times, each with 3* luck, and each time I walk into block 3, i got those stupid 5 green frogs laughing at me... like this: :D :D :D :D :D

I hate them.

Chris28
Sep 2, 2008, 12:28 PM
is hill of spores better than sakura blast for hunting jigos?

kyle21
Sep 2, 2008, 12:43 PM
is hill of spores better than sakura blast for hunting jigos?

Well Sakura doesn't get the GBR boost, where as HoS does. So a team with a 200%+ boost has a far better chance of getting Milla, even solo you can have a 50% better chance. Only problem seems to be the spawn patterns for HoS.

Smallredbox
Sep 2, 2008, 02:12 PM
Killer Shot works wonders in this mission

You can one-hit pretty much every enemy in the mission

Cati bulletsave makes it a cakewalk too

Sasamichan
Sep 2, 2008, 02:36 PM
Well Sakura doesn't get the GBR boost, where as HoS does. So a team with a 200%+ boost has a far better chance of getting Milla, even solo you can have a 50% better chance. Only problem seems to be the spawn patterns for HoS.

Holy light doesn't affect the rate of certain drops, and I also don't believe it affects anything outside of grinding.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 2, 2008, 02:37 PM
It seems to increase the chances of higher quality drops. You find a lot more Walna with 3* than 2*, etc, from boxes. As for enemy drops, I'm not sure if luck would differentiate between Milla and a Cactachair, but it might!

Sasamichan
Sep 2, 2008, 02:40 PM
It seems to increase the chances of higher quality drops. You find a lot more Walna with 3* than 2*, etc, from boxes. As for enemy drops, I'm not sure if luck would differentiate between Milla and a Cactachair, but it might!

I'd consider that just dumb luck.

kyle21
Sep 2, 2008, 02:53 PM
Well finding 3 Okarod boards in the same room with 200%+ GBR boost is more than dumb luck. Go for HoS if you have the boost %.

Sasamichan
Sep 2, 2008, 04:31 PM
Well finding 3 Okarod boards in the same room with 200%+ GBR boost is more than dumb luck. Go for HoS if you have the boost %.

Holy Light=/=GBR bonus.

pikachief
Sep 2, 2008, 04:55 PM
Gold Luck= More Quantity not Quality.

u may be getting more rares but your also getting more junk :)

Kumlekar
Sep 6, 2008, 01:38 AM
Holy light does just what pika said, more items are dropped. It doesn't make better items drop, but with more, some better ones should appear.

As for HoS versus SB. It seems to be MUCH easier to find the rare spawn on Sakura, but Hill of Spores has GBR boost meaning a higher chance of items dropping if you do get the spawn. Once GBR goes away, SB will be a better spot.