T/S My 0/10 Degahna Cannon
1:1 For Needle Cannon x/10
Or Meseta

System-Id
Sep 7, 2008, 07:04 PM
Update 25-30mill is preffered

Tetsaru
Sep 8, 2008, 10:38 AM
Hmm... anything besides the Needle Cannon on my trade list you'd want for it? Degahna won't help me if I go Gunmaster later on... o_o;

ashley50
Sep 8, 2008, 11:53 AM
then why bother getting it? ^

System-Id
Sep 8, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hmm... anything besides the Needle Cannon on my trade list you'd want for it? Degahna won't help me if I go Gunmaster later on... o_o;

Needle is mostly wat im lookin for

Kira_Yamato
Sep 8, 2008, 12:37 PM
Tetsaru,You can easily get a Degahna Cannon on the Mission Groove Of Fanatic S.I know since I used to hunt it and then sell it.You can easily drop it between 1-6 runs.

XenithFlare
Sep 8, 2008, 03:36 PM
^ Ahaha, I had a friend run GoF like endlessly for DAYS and not get either Needle or Degahna. PSU has favorites. XP

Tetsaru
Sep 8, 2008, 03:42 PM
^ Ahaha, I had a friend run GoF like endlessly for DAYS and not get either Needle or Degahna. PSU has favorites. XP

This. Way back when this first came out (and I know it was a lot harder back then), I once went broke hunting for it. Of course, I never have much money on me, lol...

I dunno, I'll probably try hunting for it again someday when I get bored. =P

lanvandam
Sep 8, 2008, 08:12 PM
man i run that stage all the damn time i never seen degahna drop but needles do i seen degahna one time ever out of millions of runs

Indica
Sep 8, 2008, 08:28 PM
Degahna drops on S and S2. It's defiantly not an easy drop. I used to spend hours on S just looking for Rikau-Senba armor.

Funny someone wants to join in and BOOM!, it drops and goes to them. Same with S2, hunted a few day for Bow and Needle Cannon and Boom!, the Degahna goes to them

System-Id
Sep 8, 2008, 11:06 PM
any offers? >_>

Kira_Yamato
Sep 9, 2008, 12:48 AM
man i run that stage all the damn time i never seen degahna drop but needles do i seen degahna one time ever out of millions of runs

If you do GoF S2,Needle Cannon will drop more often than Degahna Cannon stupid as it is...(I never dropped Degahna Cannon on S2).If you really want it,don't bother doing S2 runs, S runs is the best,easy and the quickest way to get it.

System-Id
Sep 9, 2008, 07:49 PM
Trade done
got a Needle cannon for it ;)