PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or is GBR kinda getting boring now...

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 04:36 PM
Idk for me it kinda is.
I think its bcuz the first 3 days i wanted to have my percent in the 40s. I mean most who really wanted 50% already have it already and most(maybe) have all the things they wanted from GBR

Like when Moatoob GBR was out i wasnt completely sure what to do since i wasnt aware wat to do completely until that first week was over....so i was learning as i played....i actaully had fun doing that one the whole time it was there.

So for.....the only thing i havent got that i wanted was the 12* bow thats all i really want....well that and a red /knight but thats not technically tied to GBR XD

Just want other users opinion

Powder Keg
Sep 9, 2008, 04:37 PM
If it's already very boring, I think you're playing a little too much. :X

pikachief
Sep 9, 2008, 04:39 PM
i played for the 1st 3 days got my percent to like 46% and stopped. haven't done a mission since.

Kylie
You're about a week or two late to the party.

Golto
I got bored after the first week. The only things I want don't drop very often (Milla and red/Knight) so I wish this GBR was only 3 weeks long and not 5 so we could get back to getting updates.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 04:41 PM
If it's already very boring, I think you're playing a little too much. :X

lmao i was wanderin when someone was gonna say that.....hmmm you could say that.....i kinda can take it back bout being bored bcuz now im leveling a new char....so now its not as boring as b4 since im starting from scratch....... ^_^

I got bored after the first week. The only things I want don't drop very often (Milla and red/Knight) so I wish this GBR was only 3 weeks long and not 5 so we could get back to getting updates.

Technically *puts up air quotes* we could get updated during the event.....its just not likely :P
Hasnt that happened b4???

Powder Keg
Sep 9, 2008, 04:42 PM
I guess another thing was that I ran other missions besides GBR, mostly for materials, especially Sakura Blast.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 04:44 PM
You're about a week or two late to the party.

Awww :( i wanted to go to that party :(
Thats what i get for trying to get in the 40s in 3 days XD

Syaoran_69
Sep 9, 2008, 04:52 PM
Thats what i get for trying to get in the 40s in 3 days XD

If you really wanted that why weren't you playing more during MAG? I know people that got to around 100 in 2-3 days.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Sep 9, 2008, 04:53 PM
I guess another thing was that I ran other missions besides GBR, mostly for materials, especially Sakura Blast.

Can you find that material for making the 13* wand there?
I never played sakura blast before because I did not know where it is at.

Powder Keg
Sep 9, 2008, 04:54 PM
I haven't seen it drop, so I'm not really sure.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 04:58 PM
If you really wanted that why weren't you playing more during MAG? I know people that got to around 100 in 2-3 days.

To tell you the truth,that first week of MAG i didnt have school so unless i was out,i was playing that and i got most of my char's 15-20 levels higher then what they was b4 MAG...not sure how it was when MAG ended.... i think i got one of my alts to 130 lol

Astarin
Sep 9, 2008, 04:59 PM
I'm a little bored with it now, yeah. I've gotten most of the items I want, and those that are left drop very rarely. I still want a Nasuyoteri, Milla and a Hizeri / Mind, for example. (and Red / Knight, lol)

If you mean Paural, then no. The only way to get Paural is to fail S rank, AotI Force weapons, and even then, it's not a certainty.

Sakura Blast leaves from the Kugo Hot Springs, and puts you at the Saguraki C.D. afterward. It's a fun mission filled with Boomas, Ubakrada and Sageeta.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 05:04 PM
If ur referrin to Paural and terseline....terseline im pretty you seen it drop in mission even b4 GBR but paural (as of right now) can ONLY be obtained (possibly) by failing a S rank tech weapon.
I've got about 10 of those failing Dori's along with a few terseline,chronseline,and some other stuff.

I'd reccomend just doing GBR on A if you want to find Dori boards bcuz on the 360 server (unless they changed since ive been gone from home) where a mill each.....

If i recall...the lil purple dogs drop Dori boards on the A missions of GBR

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Sep 9, 2008, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys!! This amount of information is very much appreciated.

Now all I have to do is find some S-rank tech weapons, get the materials, and attempt to make them, and fail in the process.^^

I just hope that my bot does not synthesis it correctly...

EspioKaos
Sep 9, 2008, 05:31 PM
I'm enjoying this GBR quite a bit. But as a techer, considering the drops, I guess my opinion is slightly swayed, of course. I have nothing against GBR lasting until September 26, but that's not to say that I don't want to see anything new before then. I'd love to get a new mission between now and then; after all, a little variety couldn't hurt.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys!! This amount of information is very much appreciated.

Now all I have to do is find some S-rank tech weapons, get the materials, and attempt to make them, and fail in the process.^^

I just hope that my bot does not synthesis it correctly...

i will almost guarantee u will get w/e u r breakin a few times unless u have severe bad luck at making stuff(which in this case would b a good thing) on a PM that has no tech on it....a dori is at 53% :-o

Raven5_1
Sep 9, 2008, 06:38 PM
well being on uk time, i'm actually finding it hard to find a group starting from hills of spores or a group not spamming wb

cookie_party
Sep 9, 2008, 06:46 PM
excuse my language but... omg this fucking shit is fucking goddamn annoying. people need to stop fucking making these PSU blues threads and gtfo for a while (if not permanently you whiney bitch), you obivously play this fucking game way too fucking much.

stop sharing your piece of shit sob stories about how you quit or your bored or hate PSU or whatever!! nobody wants to fucking hear it (in this case "read"), if any of those apply to you then you shouldnt be on this website. if your truelly not over it then stfu with your bullshit lies (your only fucking lying to yourself) and play the game until your truelly fucking tired of PSU.

im sorry for being so rude but this shit is getting so old, crowding the forums and is just causing unnecessary false/depressive/negative vibe about PSU and its dated gameplay, yes everyone, PSU is definitely behind in a way but is in the next gen so get over it. no other game is like it, yes it is a mess in someway (Twin Ragnus is strangely both fire and not ice and fire, yes in Halarod's desc. it says "hoton" and no they have still not fixed that little ass issue, so what) but other than that it is practically exclusive to its own kind, within the RPG genre. :/

Juza
Sep 9, 2008, 06:49 PM
Very. I managed to get to 45% - good enough for me. I'm now spamming WB and dying a little inside each time, because I've become convinced I need a Serafi Senba or six.

I'm pretty much ignoring the rest of GBR now. The ten thousand units of Vestaline and Junaline I've gotten from the drop bonus aren't going to make me rich, and the rare prices are dropping like rocks. I'd rather hunt for things that aren't going to be bargain basement-priced by the time GBR is over.

pikachief
Sep 9, 2008, 06:50 PM
this is a place for discussions. if they wanna discuss how boring certain things are, let them discuss it.

btw cookie, idk you tell me why 50% lol

ZcRaider
Sep 9, 2008, 06:54 PM
The slows downs due to poorly optimized frame rates combined with the unsuccesful allocation of the xbox 360 more than abundant resources, have totally killed GBR for me.

I cant even lvl anything cuz the frames are so slow. And if you get a party were you run through, you cant hit anything cuz they teleport around you. Heaven forbid if there is a techer in the group. Ive seen DOS apps that run better when they start casting spells.

kyle21
Sep 9, 2008, 06:56 PM
Well fuck cookie_party don't read the thread or post in it then. Bawwwww...

I just got to 50% last night... yeah it got tedious towards the end. But now I'll prob just do 300% WB spamming.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 07:00 PM
lol This is no where near blues....i just made a statement that some people in the PSU community will agree with.....now i understand if i was the "ONLY" one thinking this.....but im not......just like i bet somewhere right now...is on a Too Human or Halo 3 or a GTAIV forum saying the game is gettin a lil boring....... XD

Svaltus
Sep 9, 2008, 07:04 PM
If ur referrin to Paural and terseline....terseline im pretty you seen it drop in mission even b4 GBR but paural (as of right now) can ONLY be obtained (possibly) by failing a S rank tech weapon.
I've got about 10 of those failing Dori's along with a few terseline,chronseline,and some other stuff.

I'd reccomend just doing GBR on A if you want to find Dori boards bcuz on the 360 server (unless they changed since ive been gone from home) where a mill each.....

If i recall...the lil purple dogs drop Dori boards on the A missions of GBR

Oh.. no talk this or Dori board wil take high price! But good for know! thanks! :P

I not bored for GBR Newdaz but no playing too everytime! Playing gbr sometimes!

I Still need find MIla and red knight in GBR newdaz! :P

I Most searching for vijeri resist now!

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 07:08 PM
excuse my language but... omg this fucking shit is fucking goddamn annoying. people need to stop fucking making these PSU blues threads and gtfo for a while (if not permanently you whiney bitch), you obivously play this fucking game way too fucking much.

stop sharing your piece of shit sob stories about how you quit or your bored or hate PSU or whatever!! nobody wants to fucking hear it (in this case "read"), if any of those apply to you then you shouldnt be on this website. if your truelly not over it then stfu with your bullshit lies (your only fucking lying to yourself) and play the game until your truelly fucking tired of PSU.

im sorry for being so rude but this shit is getting so old, crowding the forums and is just causing unnecessary false/depressive/negative vibe about PSU and its dated gameplay, yes everyone, PSU is definitely behind in a way but is in the next gen so get over it. no other game is like it, yes it is a mess in someway (Twin Ragnus is strangely both fire and not ice and fire, yes in Halarod's desc. it says "hoton" and no they have still not fixed that little ass issue, so what) but other than that it is practically exclusive to its own kind, within the RPG genre. :/
Complaining about the complainers. Good job. :/

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 07:09 PM
Oh.. no talk this or Dori board wil take high price! But good for know! thanks! :P

I not bored for GBR Newdaz but no playing too everytime! Playing gbr sometimes!

I Still find MIla and red knight in GBR newdaz! :P

I Most searching for vijeri resist now!

i really want a milla
XD

pikachief
Sep 9, 2008, 07:13 PM
Well fuck cookie_party don't read the thread or post in it then. Bawwwww...

I just got to 50% last night... yeah it got tedious towards the end. But now I'll prob just do 300% WB spamming.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie did u mean 50% for the GBR? if so people would rather have a higher boost than better players i guess... i cant think of any other reason to boot if u dont have a 50% boost :/

Indica
Sep 9, 2008, 07:18 PM
Im getting kinda sick of seeing Okarod and 11* Whip dropping. Would be nice if 13-15* Materials were dropping.

Ryno
Sep 9, 2008, 07:20 PM
I bet after parum GBR Guardians Colony is going to have a GBR with Ruins.. haha...
( that just in my dreams...)
but it would be cool

AweOfShe
Sep 9, 2008, 07:39 PM
I never ended up doing GBR. Whenever I alternate servers, I seem to do it with bad timing and miss events. :P

Powder Keg
Sep 9, 2008, 07:52 PM
wow @ that video in the sig awe lol

Noblewine
Sep 9, 2008, 08:17 PM
I'm enjoying it but I've been running it on my main the most. I got my rank to Ace and I've just been farming on my other characters and working on them at the same time.

Sexy_Raine
Sep 9, 2008, 08:26 PM
It's better than MAG definitely, but getting dull seeing everyone getting everything so easily. I won't complain, at least it's mostly hunter weapons suffering low shop prices. LOL at Gudda Hons.

If my Nova isn't doing GBR runs. then it's laser cannon leveling for her. Dark Prism is currently lv39

Alastor_Haven
Sep 9, 2008, 08:29 PM
If it's boring

Go do something else

Other then that

Meh

Hwang
Sep 9, 2008, 09:06 PM
well being on uk time, i'm actually finding it hard to find a group starting from hills of spores or a group not spamming wb

I'm from the UK, I have no trouble at all finding groups, just stand infront of the pavilion and say you want a party for w/e you want to do, although it pisses me off when you go all the way round to white beast, get PF and the asshole of a leader kicks you, it's happened to me about 15 times in the past week.

Otherwise I'm still enjoying the event

Svaltus
Sep 9, 2008, 09:13 PM
I bet after parum GBR Guardians Colony is going to have a GBR with Ruins.. haha...
( that just in my dreams...)
but it would be cool

I Like that too! GBR Ruins! everybody taking megid everytime and die everytime! :P

I Think is possible Hive gbr in future! :P

mvffin
Sep 9, 2008, 09:51 PM
I got my boost up to 50% in a little over a week, but I skipped 2 days of playing, so it should have been less. After that I spammed WB about 40 more times, and then started playing other missions. I'll probably do some more GBR during the last week, but for now I'm doing story missions. = P

Xefi
Sep 9, 2008, 10:33 PM
i'm so-so with this; not bore nor too excited. i'm not
really looking for specific drops and just playing the
game casually. Most of the rares that i got, i just gave
them away for free to random people.
As long i can level up my twin daggers skills, i don't
care much about anything else about this game right
now. And yeah, if you're really bore, how about doing some
push-up and sit-up? lol. > : )

darkante
Sep 9, 2008, 10:43 PM
Really now, at first i loved the idea that Kazarod and Okarod will be easier to get.
But now that i have them, i feel no reason to play it the GRM anymore other then for monny and self-torture. :D
Obviously, it will get boring if you spam them over and over and over..etc. Lol
That can be said to everything, do it too many times and your brain will go berserk on you.

So atm i usually switch between leveling some P.A at random missions which i like better. :P
Or i just pop in DMC 4 and get smoking! XD
PC edition ftw

Kumlekar
Sep 10, 2008, 01:57 AM

I'm wishing the same, oh well, saving money by canceling subscription till next update.

Seority
Sep 10, 2008, 02:20 AM
It's kinda getting boring.
Can't wait for Dengeki and master classes ^^

Gen2000
Sep 10, 2008, 07:56 AM
After people got over the Okarod/Feara/13* wand (that most can't even synth) craze the boredom kicked in since most Neudiaz missions are boring in general anyways and things people would actually want either isn't affected by the droprate boost or have very horrible droprates.

Only saw Har/Smart drop once, never saw a Lumia/Spread (bought them both), and I came to conclusion hell would freeze over before I saw a Jigo Booma at Hills (which in theory should be better for Milla hunting than at Sakura Blast) or get a Red/Knight.

Even during peek times, the population is about 1.5stars at best...yeah..GBR really shouldn't been this long.

Darius_Drake
Sep 10, 2008, 11:07 AM
It does seem a little slow for now. I will probably get back on it though, as I have a few techer weapons I would like to collect.

lostinseganet
Sep 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
What's GBR??? >_> "GUARDIANS Boost Road"
How do you get there???... no clue.

stukasa
Sep 10, 2008, 03:56 PM
I'm not sick of it yet, but then again I haven't found most of the stuff I'm searching for. No Okarod, no Feara, no 13* wand. The only S-ranks I've found were from the boss boxes in Flowery Pursuit (6 S-ranks in 3 runs? what is this, 1Up Cup??).

I guess I shouldn't expect much playing one GBR mission per day. :p

What's GBR??? >_> "GUARDIANS Boost Road"
How do you get there???... no clue.
http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

This period's bonus is an increased drop rate which applies to the following missions.

* Hill of Spores
* Dancing Birds
* Flowery Pursuit
* Sacred Stream
* White Beast

thematesV2
Sep 10, 2008, 04:04 PM
it was boring to me the moment I realized I had to have my camera above the char looking down to play at a decent rate on 1 out of 5 levels......

RemiusTA
Sep 10, 2008, 04:12 PM
Idk for me it kinda is.
I think its bcuz the first 3 days i wanted to have my percent in the 40s. I mean most who really wanted 50% already have it already and most(maybe) have all the things they wanted from GBR

Like when Moatoob GBR was out i wasnt completely sure what to do since i wasnt aware wat to do completely until that first week was over....so i was learning as i played....i actaully had fun doing that one the whole time it was there.

So for.....the only thing i havent got that i wanted was the 12* bow thats all i really want....well that and a red /knight but thats not technically tied to GBR XD

Just want other users opinion

GBR was ALWAYS boring. They just approach it so incorrectly.

With a drop increase, GBR should DEFINATELY have an EXP increase as well. With this, not only would people play for the drops, but for the EXP as well. And on top of that it would encourage people to NOT play the same damn stages over and over again.

And i always thought it was stupid that GBR was planet specific anyway. Why didnt they just have one or two paths for every planet, and then switch THOSE monthly?

lanvandam
Sep 10, 2008, 04:44 PM
when does it end

autumn
Sep 10, 2008, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the 26th. I'm not bored of GBR yet because me and me buddies remade a character slot apiece so we're on lowbies. I've been spamming my xbows on my level 74 (so close to 75 and full circle S runs I can taste it!) Aside from that I run SW for a few each day for my neccessary hope for a p-wand.

DreXxiN
Sep 11, 2008, 01:42 PM
GBR should DEFINATELY have an EXP increase as well.

Err..No.

darkante
Sep 11, 2008, 10:39 PM

With a drop increase, GBR should DEFINATELY have an EXP increase as well. With this, not only would people play for the drops, but for the EXP as well. And on top of that it would encourage people to NOT play the same damn stages over and over again.

And i always thought it was stupid that GBR was planet specific anyway. Why didnt they just have one or two paths for every planet, and then switch THOSE monthly?

If they are gonna give out exp boost, i might suggest that too other missions so people will be more spread out for different reasons.

unicorn
Sep 13, 2008, 09:01 AM

I agree to this. GBR only effects people that can do S-S2 runs. Nowadays its difficult to even find S-runs. Right now, I deleted my main, soooo I can't even do S-S2 runs. C-A runs don't come as often as the latter. Sooo you know what? I'm not even playing. =3