PDA

View Full Version : i need help getting parasetic gene flow

redrum1993
Sep 9, 2008, 05:45 PM
after you beat olga flow w/ red wepons as instructed what do we do to get parasetic gene flow?

SStrikerR
Sep 9, 2008, 05:48 PM
The drop is disabled, you can't get it unless you play on a certain private server which we cannot speak much about, including the name. And killing it with a red weapon only allows you to see flowen if iirc.

The short answer is you aren't gonna get it.

What version do you play anyway?

redrum1993
Sep 9, 2008, 05:51 PM
im talking about episode 1 & 2

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 06:09 PM
So is he.

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2008, 06:11 PM
Through legitimate means without accessing specific private servers, the PG:F was never released.

If you do play on a private server, you should ask on their forums.

DC_PLAYER
Sep 9, 2008, 06:51 PM
What you are saying with the hole stuff about kiling him with a red weapon is that after you return to the arena it you will se flowen.
However this doesn't matter when getting that item.
The item exists, but the drop rate is 0% (meaning the drop is disabled), on private servers (in wich you must search by yourself) it may be enabled or it may be given as a quest/event prize.

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 08:02 PM
The drop is active on the private server.

Nisoth
Sep 9, 2008, 08:31 PM
Check the drop rate at said server's website.

Saffran
Sep 10, 2008, 05:13 AM
The droprate is also active on the legitimate PSOBB servers. (how often will I have to say it?)

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=redringmi7.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=parasiticgeneve9.jpg

The items can be hacked, but the sega announcement roaster not.

TheOneHero
Sep 10, 2008, 01:25 PM
I thought the Official BB servers shut down?

DC_PLAYER
Sep 10, 2008, 01:51 PM
Well, those actually were, but there is also the JP PSO BB.

Elec
Sep 10, 2008, 01:52 PM
They are still going in Japan, IIRC.

SStrikerR
Sep 10, 2008, 04:44 PM
Saff- Seriously, nobody is going to play on the JP servers now, and this guy is talking about GC anyway. Think before you get all "omgwtfhowmanytimesdoihavetotellyouguysthis!?!?!one"

TOH- The official jp servers are open still, lol.

Saffran
Sep 12, 2008, 05:57 AM
Yeah, I know, and this is seriously bothering me - it has been bothering me for a while now.
I have nothing against the principle of private servers, I just wished they'd waited until jp was down.

And while the original poster did talk about the GC, I had the impression that some of the replies were not - hence the answer.

Nisoth
Sep 12, 2008, 01:43 PM
I've never played online (I have GC, but could probably get BB), but don't they speak japanese on the japanese servers? The language barrier would be enough for me to want to connect to a private server if I ever decided to get online.

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2008, 01:52 PM
The language barrier isn't so bad actually; most Japanese are required to take some English in schools.

They're also pretty friendly, as long as you're kind in return.

DC_PLAYER
Sep 12, 2008, 01:54 PM
yes, they speak JP