PDA

View Full Version : Frozen shooter.

puga
Sep 9, 2008, 08:47 PM
hi, i have a question, im purplenum, can i found a hildetorr playing offline misions??? the one that you go with a force researching the animals in ragol, because there are like 10 hildelt

can i found it there? or its better playing normaly???

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2008, 09:49 PM
Yes, Hildetorr can be found offline. Using the quest and repeating it, you can skip all fighting in Forest 1, plus it has more Hidelts. Use the quest.

puga
Sep 9, 2008, 10:04 PM
thanks manĦĦĦ and its dificult to get??

what weapon do you recomend me?

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2008, 10:45 PM
Hildelts have a 1/512 chance at being a Hildetorr. The average drop rate for Frozen Shooter from a Hildetorr is 1/2.

Remember consider these to be coins/dice.

As a ranger, I used to carry around Frozen Shooter (amazing rifle, won't find anything better in terms of pure usefulness), a needle (5 enemies like a shot, but shorter range and faster), a set of mechguns (high single target damage), and my RAmarl had a Double Saber to have melee fun with.

SStrikerR
Sep 10, 2008, 07:40 PM
I give you credit for not being like others and going off on his craptastic grammar issues.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 06:47 PM
He's a mod, he's not supposed to. >_>

Splash
Sep 12, 2008, 01:31 AM
He's a mod, he's not supposed to. >_>

What lies.

SilverShadow117
Sep 12, 2008, 02:02 PM
The only active mod I know on the PSO forums is AlexCraig, actually I'm not to sure if he's a mod either I mean there isn't really an indicator on whether or not your a mod.

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2008, 02:07 PM
Mods usually have the word "mod" on their avatar. They also have custom avatars and aren't always PSO related.

Ketchup345
Sep 12, 2008, 02:10 PM
The only active mod I know on the PSO forums is AlexCraig, actually I'm not to sure if he's a mod either I mean there isn't really an indicator on whether or not your a mod.I am active in PSO forums, though my amount of posting is not what it used to be.

There is an indicator to tell a mod: their avatar. All active mods have custom avatars with the word Mod written somewhere inside (note mine is on the label of the bottle, other mods usually have it in a banner in a bottom corner). Some users have custom avatars, without the word mod in them. They have either won a contest or are retired mods.

Mods in training are called Spuds, and always have an avatar of a potato, with the word Mod somewhere.

Beat by TOH. >.<

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2008, 02:13 PM
Beat by TOH. >.<

There, there Ketchup, it's all right.

:wacko: