PDA

View Full Version : On the PSU for PSP soming soon: I got a question

NegaTsukasa
Sep 11, 2008, 06:19 PM
Ya, I was wondering about what the estimated memory copacity will be for the new phantasy Star PSP version coming soon.

This is all I want to know.

If anybody has a clue on what it is please let me know. ^_^
thank you

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 06:46 PM
Eh, fix that double topic would ya?

Otherwise, I really don't know. :/

Triple_S
Sep 11, 2008, 07:32 PM
Ya, I was wondering about what the estimated memory copacity will be for the new phantasy Star PSP version coming soon.

This is all I want to know.

If anybody has a clue on what it is please let me know. ^_^
thank you

I don't know what you're trying to say...

Chuck_Norris
Sep 11, 2008, 07:39 PM
I think he wants to know how much memory save data would take if you actually HAD the UMD.

D14BL0
Sep 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
Stock UMD ISO (not a hacked ISO that has video files removed, etc) is 1098mb.

Main save file is 384kb (not sure if this changes depending on how many characters you have, but this is mine with two chars). I think this is for all characters you have, since I still have two characters on this file, and I still have my demo file which is the same size.

The DLC content file (as of the 9/11 update) is 992kb, but this may change as future updates are released.

This is based off of me looking at the files on my stick right now with my two characters on then save file, including the DLC updates. Your mileage may vary.

Archangel_Of_Flame
Sep 28, 2008, 04:56 PM
1098mb seems like a lot. but then again, AOI took up a bit of memory space too, i think like 600 or so, i dont remember. also, i plan on getting the 4gb memory stick lol. though im not sure but i think i saw an 8gb memory stick somewhere online. ill get either or.

Triple_S
Sep 28, 2008, 05:11 PM
1098mb seems like a lot. but then again, AOI took up a bit of memory space too, i think like 600 or so, i dont remember. also, i plan on getting the 4gb memory stick lol. though im not sure but i think i saw an 8gb memory stick somewhere online. ill get either or.

For a PSP game, 1.2 to 1.4 gigs is the norm for large games with a lot of content, so PS:P is actually a bit small.

AoI took up like 5 or 6 gigs (although the installer said it would take 8, olololol).