Seority
Sep 12, 2008, 11:48 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Seority/ChelsSeoSketchcopy.jpg

Questions&Comments?
(Comments can be + or - ^^ )

Itsuki
Sep 12, 2008, 12:17 PM
omg, they kill me with their cute.

But I think the shading on the two characters themselves is a bit too sort or non-existant in places. Also, I can't really tell whats going on with the one on the left's mouth... It looks a bit out of place.

But I really like the colors. And the shirts, although simple, look really nicely done. Plus, its just so damn cute.

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2008, 12:18 PM
^_____________^

For my non-toned-down reaction, see my PM to you :3

Toned-down reaction: I LOVE IT!!!! We're so goddamn cute :D I really like the coloring style you used here, and if you compare it to Zero's commission, it shows that you're pretty talented in pulling off a variety of art styles. SO adorable :3 *hugs*

Thanks for drawing this! I owe ya....something, unfortunately I suck at drawing :P

beatrixkiddo
Sep 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
It looks like crap, but not due to your artistic style or skill, so take that as a compliment! Just draw something other than bug-eyed lolitas next time.

DreXxiN
Sep 12, 2008, 12:33 PM
Eek! Awesome!

@Angra: Uh..that was the style she meant to draw it in lol. I don't think she's drawing stuff for YOU, I'm pretty sure she draws because she enjoys it. I've seen her do many styles, and this is how she wanted to do this one.

Adriano
Sep 12, 2008, 12:47 PM
I like the little koltova.

DreXxiN
Sep 12, 2008, 12:51 PM
On a side note,

CHELSEA OMG WATCH OUT ITZ A COCKWANG, LOLOLOLOLOL *Jabroga Death*

beatrixkiddo
Sep 12, 2008, 12:56 PM
Eek! Awesome!

@Angra: Uh..that was the style she meant to draw it in lol. I don't think she's drawing stuff for YOU, I'm pretty sure she draws because she enjoys it. I've seen her do many styles, and this is how she wanted to do this one.

Ok, but that doesn't stop it from being a style I don't like, does it?

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2008, 12:56 PM
On a side note,

CHELSEA OMG WATCH OUT ITZ A COCKWANG, LOLOLOLOLOL *Jabroga Death*
*equips Cockwang/Resist++*

I've learned to respect the bastards now that I've taken a short break from GT and I can't just own them with Crossbows....

Seority
Sep 12, 2008, 01:16 PM
I guess saying "I don't like it" justifies as a comment, but it doesn't help anything. Thanks for caring enough to reply though. :) Maybe I'll make something you'll like if you'll be a good lil' boy next time ;)

@Itsuki: I tried to make the :3 face on Seo as she nibbles on Chels' ear. I tried to make it darker so you could see it better, since it kinda blended into her skin color otherwise. Thanks for the nice comments though.

Thank you everyone! ^^
The purpose of this was to make Chels happier so SISSION MUCCEDED! :D

Libram
Sep 12, 2008, 01:19 PM
I think a little more definition is needed because it took me a few seconds to figure out what was up with the ear, but other than that I think I now have diabetes.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 12, 2008, 01:22 PM
I guess saying "I don't like it" justifies as a comment, but it doesn't help anything. Thanks for caring enough to reply though. :) Maybe I'll make something you'll like if you'll be a good lil' boy next time ;)

I actually said your skill was good, just that I didn't like the content, but read it however you want ;)

Seority
Sep 12, 2008, 01:27 PM
I think a little more definition is needed because it took me a few seconds to figure out what was up with the ear, but other than that I think I now have diabetes.
Yeah, guess I could of done more shading to define that ear of hers. ><;

I actually said your skill was good, just that I didn't like the content, but read it however you want ;)
Hmm, that's true.
But the question is, CAN YOU ROCK YOURSELF TO MORDOR? what type of style you like. o O'

beatrixkiddo
Sep 12, 2008, 01:35 PM
I don't like the chibi superdeformed sort of stuff. I prefer realistic drawing, or at least something with somewhat on-target proportions ;p

Sord
Sep 12, 2008, 01:37 PM
omg, they kill me with their cute.

agreed, let's kill them first *grabs shotgun* :wacko:

In all seriousness, what's up with the blue-haired ones mouth, her lips look like a messed up puddle of untanned skin

Adriano
Sep 12, 2008, 01:39 PM
agreed, let's kill them first *grabs shotgun* :wacko:

In all seriousness, what's up with the blue-haired ones mouth, her lips look like a messed up puddle of untanned skin

thats what I saw at first too! but if you look closer, the onewith blue hair has a ":3" mouth and she's nommin the other one's ear.
that could easily be fixed with some well placed outlining.

Sord
Sep 12, 2008, 01:49 PM
thats what I saw at first too! but if you look closer, the onewith blue hair has a ":3" mouth and she's nommin the other one's ear.
that could easily be fixed with some well placed outlining.

oh hey, you're right. Yeah, definitely needs some sort of outline

Zero-Sensei
Sep 12, 2008, 02:10 PM
That is totally amazing!!! =D Great job, Seo!!! ^_^
*Stares at the awesomeness for a while, in awe.*

qoxolg
Sep 12, 2008, 03:00 PM
It's not bad at all.. your cute style always makes me laugh.. but.. BUT

WHY DID YOU USE A SCREENSHOT AS A BACKGROUND?? :O it really breaks the picture.. like it doesn't belong there..

Draw background in the same style.. NAO!11! :wacko:

Rust
Sep 12, 2008, 04:11 PM
LOLIES ?! ~(0v0)~

Aaaaah, big coulouarz, I'm bliiinnnd !!! x_x

Very nice piece of work, you sure have some talent in that type of artworks (considering the ones you already did for the Phashion Contest, among things).
I don't really have big issues with that besides the ear everyone already mentioned. I got it was a chibified mouth biting something, but looked like a leaf to me, until I read from other posters it was an ear. ;x

Also, dare I ask why the shadings on the hands and legs of your character are kind of realistic (at least as much as it can be with that kind of drawing style) while the rest is simple comic shadings ? :O

Sidney
Sep 12, 2008, 04:16 PM
Did someone say CHELS?! :0

*DIES OF CUTE OVERLOAD*
That's freaking adorable! xD
You have some great artistic talent.

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2008, 04:35 PM
Did someone say CHELS?! :0
I love you, Sou XDDD

Seo sure succeeded in making me UBER-happy with how the pic came out, good to see others find it as ungodly cute as I do ^_^ Thank you AGAIN, Seo-ness :3

Seority
Sep 13, 2008, 02:43 AM
I made this style specifically to not have outlines, so I would have to shade it better, but I'm too lazy :X
I'm glad I still have improvments to make. Thank you all for your imput ^^ I'm glad that some of you enjoy it.

@beat:
I'm still working on DreX&Seo's pic, and it's (going to be) waaay more realistic. I just hope you know that I've mainly practiced in the feild of "anime" so most all my stuff will look that way. Sorry to tell you ^^;

It's not bad at all.. your cute style always makes me laugh.. but.. BUT

WHY DID YOU USE A SCREENSHOT AS A BACKGROUND?? :O it really breaks the picture.. like it doesn't belong there..

Draw background in the same style.. NAO!11! :wacko:
-Too lazy :X -

LOLIES ?! ~(0v0)~

Aaaaah, big coulouarz, I'm bliiinnnd !!! x_x

Very nice piece of work, you sure have some talent in that type of artworks (considering the ones you already did for the Phashion Contest, among things).
I don't really have big issues with that besides the ear everyone already mentioned. I got it was a chibified mouth biting something, but looked like a leaf to me, until I read from other posters it was an ear. ;x

Also, dare I ask why the shadings on the hands and legs of your character are kind of realistic (at least as much as it can be with that kind of drawing style) while the rest is simple comic shadings ? :O
Someone else noticed that. xD
Not quite sure why I did it that way, but I think it was because simple shadowing didn't work to well to define their limbs. So I kinda just shaded and dodged it as a quick fix. More things I need to work on :)