Any tips on C-mode. I tried it and failed. Did not realize how hard it was.^^;

Jaspaller
Sep 12, 2008, 03:52 PM
Characterwise:
HUcast and HUcaseal are the best hunters
RAcast and RAceasel are the best rangers
FOnewearls (and I think FOmarls) are the best forces

For actual runs:
Try not to waste too many mates, spread out equipment when needed. If you can, try to play it with a party of 3 (2 casts and one force if possible). Power and Evasion mats should mainly go to the hunter. HP mats to the force to up their HP. Mind mats also go to the force.

Not really sure what else there is to say. A lot of rooms and spawns are skippable.

- Avoid hits as best as possible
- Androids should take care of the traps or warn the others
- Tag as much as possible if you play a force (to up your level and save TP)
- Make graves

About the graves... when you die you notice that grave in the place you died. You can intentionally keep killing yourself near the start. Why? Sometimes the graves give you fluids and mates.

I could try to think of more but I'm a lazy guy lol

Splash
Sep 12, 2008, 06:18 PM
In C-mode, this is the tier for the classes:

Excellent - you want one of these classes on your team
HUcast
HUcaseal
FOnewearl

Average - decent classes which can survive a long time
HUmar (decent ATP and ATA, so it can most of the time use mechguns or autoguns first and deal out a decent amount of damage)

HUnewearl (high MST, decent ATP therefore can act like an alternative Force)

FOmarl (high HP can allow it to survive most attacks and not rely on HP materials so much)

FOnewn (high amount of TP so fluids do not run out so quickly)

Weak - has some uses, but the use is not efficient enough to matter
FOmar (low HP and DFP are its concern. Basically, if something critical hits you, you ARE going to die in one hit most of the time. His MST is also really low.)

RAcast (ok ATP, decent ATA, high HP, and has traps. But like all Rangers, he sucks at damaging unless you give him a good gun that has a high percent. Basically, he can't do crap at the beginning except set traps for support and take on the weaker monsters)

RAcaseal (like RAcast except instead of ok ATP, she goes with high DFP which can allow her to not waste so much mates. But she can't damage well)

Terrible classes - they can't do crap until super later on which is near the end
RAmar (highest ATA, but what good does that do when ATA is not an issue? Also, low MST, no traps, can be poisoned/paralyzed, and low ATP. Therefore, all he can do is just stand around and shoot at a couple of monsters and hope that he does not run out of curable items).

RAmarl (a weaker RAmar, which sacrifices ATP/HP for higher MST/EVP, which not even then is not high enough to be a concern. You probably won't be able to use most of the techniques unless the Force wants to give you every single Mind material that drops. Also, HP is really low. That would cause a lot of trouble in stages where HP does matter.)

thematesV2
Oct 3, 2008, 12:36 PM
i've read that if you use a Force char, you can use scapedolls as a way to re-fill your TP meter. as long as you have a scapedoll, die on purpose when you run out of TP, and when the Scapedoll brings you back, you'll have full TP. the only issue with this is if you use them all up and die accidentally, you have no backup..

DC_PLAYER
Oct 3, 2008, 01:32 PM
That works yes, unfortunatly on ver.2 in ultimate mode scape dools when used give you 1 hp, they only revive you, they don't renerate tp or hp.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Oct 4, 2008, 05:53 PM
Same with regular Ulti mode. =~.~=